Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Lauren!!! šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

View attachment 844873
View attachment 844871
If these poor people would just open their eyes and realize that the Tracker absolutely, positively do not give two shits about anyone other than themselves. You'd hope reading here and seeing Doug's first hand stories of how awful they were to him or the verified stories of fat shaming, stiffing server's tips on free meals, taking advantage of persons with disabilities, racist garbage like the urban party, etc. they'd stop kneeling to them. But alas, you can't help people who don't want to help themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

lauraingal

It's been nice seeing younger people start saying that. Gives me hope.

I've been trying to articulate my thoughts on J$ and the coaster. I think what it boils down to is not only did we potentially see him legit scared (I know there is some debate but I think it's pretty apparent he didn't overly enjoy himself), but we are seeing a glimpse into how Jenn and Tim are with him off camera. Jenn is projecting her own fears and anxieties onto him while Tim wants him to 'man up and enjoy things'. I feel like we are seeing two parents fighting to mold a child how they want him to be instead of trying to encourage him to grow, learn, be his own thing.

Tim see's him as a new friend who he can take to the parks, do vlogs with, pal around with. Jenn see's him as her new stay home friend while Tim goes off. I know this forum can be dramatic or mean at times, but I am legit worried for this kid.
Also did anyone notice they edited the majority of the roller coaster ride out?!!! It literally shows the take off>>mortified J$ face and pulling back into loading. Soooo, Tim! Why didnā€™t you film the ride in its entirety!? I donā€™t need to answer that because this group knows the answer!! Wow just Wow

JL7791

But they donā€™t care about what he likes. He spent months of his life being strapped in a stroller looking miserable while they ignored him. He lit up in pools which they mostly skipped. Heā€™s thrilled to runaround with bubbles outside, but they keep him in the house. They really donā€™t give 2 shits about what he likes- just what can make them money. Tim wants him to be a huge roller coaster lover & he wants it to start asap because that will make them money.
Dim: "Did you like it Buddy??? Did you have fun??"
J$: *stares blankly, frozen in fear*
Dim: "Yeah! Awesome! Thumbs up!"

• Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Sooo... anyone else wondering if the reason they didn't go on any other rides at DL was because J refused to after the roller coaster?
Thinking about this more, SOMETHING had to have happened. DL has some of the best little kid rides and they didn't do ANY? It has the huge version of It's A Small World, and I can't imagine J wouldn't love that ride, Casey Jr, the big train, canal storybook ride, dark rides, Carousel, Mickey's Philharmagic (with the added Coco part)... I really don't get them doing two rides unless J was a total nightmare without his sleep (which they cater way too much to for such a special trip) or he was unwilling to go on anything.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Just noticed on Kyle Pallo's update today that there was a Media event this morning for the Christmas decorations... in the big group walking to the event, a lot of vloggers were there, but no sign of Dim.
Even if he was invited (I'm sure he wasn't) how could Tim possibly go to this media event? Jenn isn't getting up before 11:30--what would he do with the miracle child?

And all you folks saying J$ needs to hang out with kid friends--he has the only friend he needs, the camera. He waves and tells the camera I love you in almost every vlog now. You don't need real people friends when you have the imaginary friends behind the camera. You are all so unwell!

• Haha
  • Sad

Vatulele

Seriously at 10:55 did Tim say he just dropped off Jenn and J$ back at the hotel? Is she really not capable of doing anything on her own? The hotel is right there! She is so pathetic!
She has āœØanxietyāœØ

Plus theyā€™re in big bad dangerous Anaheim. Itā€™s not like you canā€™t directly enter into Grand Californian from DCA with your room key šŸ™„

Plus Tim has to give Baby J his bath, and read him a story, and put him to bed.

She truly is a waste of space with nary a maternal bone in her body.

• Haha

lauraingal

Hey Trackers! Next time you have thoughts of coming to California, donā€™t! Stay home with the gators where yā€™all, yā€™allā€™s belong!!
1. F you on the passive aggressive comments in reference to OUR castle! Jenn>>ā€œWalt couldnā€™t afford a bigger one?!ā€ WTFā€¦Jenn> ā€œDid you hear Jackson, Little castle?!ā€ Bwahaaa>NOT funny and may we remind you this castle is the OG of Disney!!
2. Hey numb-nutsā€¦IF you werenā€™t sharing a brain you would know that just because you ā€˜requestā€™ a king bed does not guarantee a king! I thought you did travel research to give viewers pertinent info?!! Back to your travel drawing board.
3.Why the masks outdoors at Disneyland?! Youā€™re from frigginā€™ Gatorland! Is this just another virtue signal? Doesnā€™t work here on the west coast!
3. Somebody should call CPS on you for subjecting that baby to a rollercoaster!! Heā€™s a BABY..you nitwits!! How sad that these two will
do anything for likesā€¦which involves a precious commodity.
4.Sorry Jackson, youā€™re stuck with the Stupids

2020planner

VIP Member
The stans on the FB page are now fighting at length about whether or not J. should have gone on the roller coaster, including posting a few pics of him w/ the scared face.

There's snark, there's genuine concern, there's criticism, there's ass-kissing, there's "don't tell them how to raise their child," and there's the infamous "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" bullshit - it's got it all. :rolleyes:

There's too much for me to screenshot but if anyone has access to the FB page, it's an interesting read.

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Disclaimer: I personally don't think watching a kid get their first haircut is interesting to anyone other than the parents, but Tim has made it clear for over a year now that he thinks it's riveting content and must be filmed.
I agree. And I realized even more so while watching this vlog (and I know so many of us realized this before) but pretty much every vlog they put out now are just "home movies."

There's nothing about this vlog that is informative for a traveler to DL as - per their website, their YT channel descrip, etc. - the Trackers are here to help you plan your travels.

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it!

Outside of a few vlogs here or there like the KSC one w/ Tim showcasing an event (albeit late, thanks to Jenn's stellar editing "schedule"), we're really just watching nothing but two people taking their kid all around and filming it. :rolleyes: I don't get how they can write all this stuff off on their taxes while calling themselves true travel vloggers. They're not. They're just home movie-makers now.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Here's the warnings/restrictions from Aulani website
  • Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
  • We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
  • There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaiiā€™s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
  • Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Theyā€™ll use the same excuse they did when they went to Tokyo: they didnā€™t want to ruin the surprise by doing their research beforehand. I feel sorry for the Aulani CMā€™s who are going to have to put up with them. You know theyā€™re going to be a total nightmare to deal with.

Reactions: 16

Snippysnips

VIP Member
She always seems to pick an choose when it comes to her anxiety though, she will go on about being anxious with one thing an then if it's somthing that she wants it magically dissapears, anxiety doesn't work like that

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This is what Jennyfaintlines considers a "hotel on a hill":

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 2.03.43 PM.png

By hill, does she mean any land that's above sea level?

Wonder if Dim will complain about the non-luxury of the Hilton as well, considering it's rather cheap compared to the Grand Californian.

• Haha
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I thought how vocal he has become over the last month or so is hilarious, it just makes me roll my eyes when they try and push him in front of the camera every time he does something new like a circus animal
I absolutely adore how assertive heā€™s become. I can tell he isnā€™t going to be the type of kid who will take shit and I love it. When they were getting Jenn her special iced coffee she HAD TO HAVE YOU GUYYYSSSS, you could hear him absolutely losing his SHIT while she was yammering on. Good for you J$!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ohh yeah, I forgot. Time to rile up the FB stans again?

She says how J was sort of "hesitant" to enter the Monsters Inc. ride, eventually did, and she wonders if it is because of the roller coaster experience and now he thinks all rides are like that one. Guess that gave away that he didn't LOVE IT, and they know he was afraid of it afterwards. I think Tim wants to downplay this and Jenn wants to "up-play" this. She controls the editing so didn't even need to include that, if she didn't want to...

peteykirch

VIP Member
I agree. They had a very laissez faire attitude about it all when the parks reopened and they began going again. And even now they still do indoor dining while also complaining that places donā€™t have outdoor options or outdoor patios are too crowded. FaintLines especially will take her mask of to talk to the camera. (And wonā€™t even wear it as noted in the HHN vlog where we suspect they caught Covid)

I still mask pretty consistently because where Iā€™m located we have 1 hospital for our entire community and at the height of Covid they were overwhelmed and were having to transport people out of the city to receive medical care 3+hrs away. I donā€™t want it to get that bad again and if I can mask and lessen the spread if Iā€™m unknowingly contagious, Iā€™m going to do it.
I don't think they were lackadaisical at the reopening, if anything Tim was overly cautious to the point of way too extreme. He was afraid to eat outside if someone walked within a 100 yards of him. He was afraid to grab a packet of ketchup out of a communal bucket. That's what makes it worse, they went from overboard to not caring back to trying to give the illusion they are taking things super seriously.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I didnā€™t class myself as an abused child (even though my mother kicked the shit out of us on a regular basis), I was just a 70s/80s child and all my friends got similar treatment from one or both of their parents.

Abuse to me back then was neglect, starvation and sexual abuse. I guess I was physically and emotionally abused but I didnā€™t recognise it as such.

I guess the bar has lowered dramatically if leaving a childā€™s hair grow long is now falling into the abuse category.
I was verbally abused by my dad and never realized it until I met my husband and my now therapist classified it as abuse. I still love my dad (rest in peace) but some of the shit he said to me was downright horrific and has affected me to this day. One of his favorites was to call me a ā€œzero to the leftā€, might not sound harsh to some but damn I still find myself lacking value as a human being and have to fight it. Anyway, lack of haircut is not abuseā€¦parading your kid on camera every damn day and forcing him to tell the subscribers ā€œI love youā€ is teetering on some form of abuseā€¦thatā€™s just my opinion

• Heart
  • Sad