Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smooshpoosh

This Vlog is priceless.

They made a pie for their guests but their guests left early

Gin moaning that the new over takes ages to heat up. (they didn't film the instillation cos it was hard)

J5D doesn't wake up till lunchtime it seems. Because of Editing

Jenn wishes they had more time to make a Halloween Costume but everything messed up. (What like the 2 weeks you were home with Covid?)

If their 'Friends' don't know they are piles of shit after this vlog then they never will
They probably left early to get some real food ๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine them saying they want to do something special for them because they've given them made from scratch 4 course meals and all they do is throw together some hot dogs, French fries and a frozen pie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I watched the Rollercoaster vlog last night. My husband and I thought the editing from when J looked OK as it started through the part where he looked petrified was strange. Watch the cut out spliced part, it's super fast. He starts sitting straight up (my husband even critiqued Tim saying "Put an arm around the back of his head!"), and then J's head was naturally going up against Tim's upper arm as they sped up, then there is a quick cut. I really hope he didn't bonk his head against the side wall of the coaster car. They edited something out there, could have also been him crying or having some even worse facial expression moment. Just seemed weird they cut something out since they showed his clearly scared face at the end. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Sad

HiJenn

Personal Opinion, Tim pressed baby J to ride the coaster.

He kept telling Gin everything's fine. Hes fine.

I believe she was on the phone with Disney or Universal complaining

I rolled my eyes when Gin said it was her first time there. No. Baby J's first time--- not yours.

Dude Gin is sooo good with money, they went to Disneyland to ride a few rides and go back to the Grand Californian ๐Ÿคญ they are suuuchh penny pinchers

Dim STFU about Disney's "baby castle". At least Walt step foot at DL.

I'm an active member now ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

quietcandy

VIP Member
She looks absolutely unhinged here
She made a similar face when Baby J was throwing a fit over the churro.

She left in so many small moments in these trip vlogs where you can tell both her and Tim were at their wit's end dealing with things. The churro fight, her face when a kid was screaming, Tim's terse "He's FINE" when on the coaster. This trip was such a nightmare for them lol

• Haha

JL7791

I'll give Dim credit for his honesty when he said he's gained some weight. At least he didn't try to stuff himself in a Boys XS t-shirt.

Then there's Ginn....holy shoulders!

2021-11-01 16_56_21-His First Time Trick-or-Treating For Halloween! _ Family Costume, Spooky F...png

• Sick
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
Ginns ULTRA EXCLUSIVE TIP

Get a drink right as the booths close and they will give you a bigger pour of booze.

1635866185793.png

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
They've done that before. I remember commenting on it once several threads ago. I think they just post a shit ton of vlog links when they're desperate for views. Like it just reeks of desperation. WATCH OUR STUFF GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Wtf are they linking foot golf videos on a DL vlog??? Some of those link are choices.

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
If they don't leave the resort than they should have just gone to Disney. Aulani is nice but it's tropical Disney IMO....and no I am not jealous ๐Ÿคฃ there is just so much to Hawaii that they will never explore...might be a good thing for the locals to be sparred the tracker show.

• Haha

Tommytomtom

Oh boy don't be eating while watching this one with the mental imagery. Jen talking about mommys secret tunnel as Js going between her legs and Tim responds "speaking of your birthday...". Nobody needs to he thinking about Jens "secret tunnel" while eating breakfast.

Had to edit this in for the visual
20211101_085034.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Galorious

VIP Member
IMG_20211106_144045_edit_2220787784175194.jpg
Hi Jenn

I know you've closed your mailbox, but I have a donation for your collection so I'll just mail this to your home.

• Haha

HaroldTheWalrus

Hi, a some-time lurker here. Thanks for the entertainment!

Anyhow, do you think Jenn realises that โ€˜Jacksieโ€™ is a British slang term for someoneโ€™s anus?

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Um, no. That is wrong. Sorry.
Yeah, as much as I feel that he's often used as one, I have a hard time outright referring to him as that term.

I don't doubt that Jenn loves her child. I just feel that she is all about Jenn and quite selfish (that will never change) and she lacks many maternal instincts and / or lifestyle behaviors that should have become second-nature to her by now.

I don't think it's remnants of PPD or anything; it's just her personality.

2020planner

VIP Member
RE: the newest airport photo.

Thanks for confirming what we all know, Angela. You STANS are the jealous ones, not us!

1635957541445.png

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
DCA vlog - everyone will be happy to know Tim surprised Jenn with a midday spa session where she went and he stayed with J and then took him to nap. She tells us that her message therapist showed her ways to release all her tension she has. ๐Ÿ™„

She also is sure to mention how magical it was, that she couldn't take any photos because of the special way you enter the spa, and that it is pricey. ๐Ÿ˜
Also SMH at Jenn saying "She's happy there is outdoor dining options" when the day before they willingly ate indoors at Storytellers Cafe. It would be one thing if they kept their word they wouldn't do any indoor dining, but Jenn please you just ate indoors the day before. So it's either you don't eat indoors at all, or stop bringing up the fact you like when places have outdoor dining when you already committed to eating indoors.

Also Jenn...ooof this outfit is not flattering for your "figure" at all.

1636038647814.png

• Haha

lauraingal

I dunno, I found it odd OA are in mourning, obviously devastated, crying uncontrollably and go live?!! I mean, there are so many ways to make an announcement. Put up a video with wording stating they will be taking a break, throw in pics of Mom as a remembrance and fill in the ____ number of days they'll be away while grieving.Their Stans would still comment and send a million hearts. While they seem nice enough don't forget that these people are experienced and know how to play the game. Never put it past a YouTuber to pass up an opportunity. Bottom line, it's always about the money and this video was just that...likes and more likes...even if her Mom is the subject. I'm not diminishing her grief but c'mon!

• Heart

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Ok, less than one minute into the new vlog and Tim says if hotels in WDW had the private entrance like DCA has he would stay there all the time. Hey Tim....pretty sure that's what you have been doing this past year with your insane amount of staycations.

ETA.....then he points out the new strollers in DL and hopes they get them back in WDW. No doubt they would rent one instead of using one of the multiple ones they already have.
I'm not even 2 minutes into this vlog yet....this one is gonna be a doozy.

• Haha
Nope. It's not about getting it cut.

It's about how his hair is hanging in his eyes. It's bugging him as he's swiping it out of eyes. And it's sweaty on his neck too.

If they put it up in a pony tail/bun or used gel and styled it so it wasn't in his eyes, no one would care.

It's the fact they have publicly stated they want to FILM it and profit. It's not the physical act but rather how messy and uncomfortable it seems.
People are going to have their own opinion on if his hair should be long or short and that's fine. But I think most would agree that them holding out for his haircut for views and money is exploitation and bullshit and they should be ashamed of themselves. But it's the Trackholes and the assholes have zero class.

Tommytomtom

I can't understand why anybody would eat with their fork turned sideways but she does it all the time. It doesn't make any sense. Thats not how forks are meant to work.
20211102_130206.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha