Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
But they donā€™t care about what he likes. He spent months of his life being strapped in a stroller looking miserable while they ignored him. He lit up in pools which they mostly skipped. Heā€™s thrilled to runaround with bubbles outside, but they keep him in the house. They really donā€™t give 2 shits about what he likes- just what can make them money. Tim wants him to be a huge roller coaster lover & he wants it to start asap because that will make them money.
exactly! They have NEVER taken him to a park to do things he enjoys, it is always for the content and what they enjoy doing.

Reactions: 16

SirHiss

Chatty Member
They sure got another "J$ first" vlog up real fast....but hosted time specific vlogs, no rush at all.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Iā€™m not going to lie. Iā€™m 35 pages behind and I am already tired as fuck with the holidays in full swing.

Take note Jenn, Xmas happens EVERY YEAR on the 25th you fucking idiotic twat waffle

• Haha

Kit123

VIP Member
Why do they keep buying stuff they don't like or won't use?!
Jen 'I wanted to try this coffee but I didn't think I would like it'
Over a 100 on a jumper that Tim now complains is itchy?!
Jen buying a t shirt that she doesn't like the back of.
I mean come on, they have more money than sense.
How many times will they just wear their usual rotation of t shirts and the new ones will get chucked somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

DisNuts

Chatty Member
And another thing. J$ refuses to hold her holds on Mater. Then a few seconds later, she has a death grip on his hands. Let him hold the damn bar!!

• Haha

jmg356

This is gonna sound tame for tattle, but these home vlogs are not my thing. If I wanted to see loads of clutter and the results of a late night online shopping problem Iā€™d open the door to my spare bedroom (šŸ˜±).
I like to be inspired by Home Vlogs (if I watch at all) - there is something comforting about someone organising their shit. It is the complete opposite when you see someone failing (like we all do sometimes) to get a costume or serve up a cold pie. They could do with editing this stuff to within an inch of its life, or stop filming at home.

IMO šŸ¤£

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
My gripe wasn't really directed at one of them but at both. A 4 day trip and two of the days were broken up by a random massage. Why do they have to travel cross country to get one? That's all I wondered. Why can't Tim just get one at home whenever he wants? I will never understand going on a short trip and wasting time in a theme park resort spa. To each their own.

• Heart
  • Sick

Tommytomtom

He only pops on screen for a split second but trying to figure out what their friend dressed as. Is that Peppa pig? Or just a pig in general?
20211101_132558.jpg

No wonder nobody was answering their door for 4 adults in costume .

Also do these 2 not realize towns have scheduled hours for trick or treating? It sounds like they just went out early when they felt like it and were confused why nobody else was out yet. That's a rhetorical question, of course they didn't know what the official hours were for their neighborhood.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hangininthere

This is the most ridiculous thing I have read yet. šŸ˜„ There is NO way she is a medium. And I say that as a female who wears a large in most shirts.
And to really be comfortable, get an ex-large... like Dolly Parton said in Steel Magnolias... in a good shoe I wear a size 6, but a size 7 feels so good I buy a size 8... they're a size 8 1/2, Dolly says, Perfect..

• Heart
  • Haha

Vatulele

Jen didnā€™t do did IVF. Itā€™s such a grueling process on the body, tons on things you have to do, medications you have to take, surgery etc. no way she went through all of that without mentioning it.

I think they probably did have trouble conceiving, and just never went beyond the bare basics of trying. In one of the early, early Disney vlogs probably right after they got their APā€™s, Tim is doing a merch overview and shows kids clothes and says he canā€™t wait to be a dad. J probably was a very unexpected but welcome surprise. They love him, but Jen as itā€™s been said is not very maternal and Tim is the main caregiver that makes questionable decisions.

Also, theyā€™re always rude about California/Disneyland. Stop visiting if you hate it so much,

Lankylamb

VIP Member
LOL at O:58 seconds J4D was going to complain about the load music from the band last year (they moaned about it in the vlog) and she looked at time , Dims jaw clenches and seems to back track and say how good the band was.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.11.02-15_31_44.png

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Sparkly Nicole was invited out by Disney to preview MKā€™s Christmas decorations early this morning. Amazing that she clearly labels her posts as well as that itā€™s an ad/sponsored post by Disney.

Also, IG/posting in real time? FaintLines could never šŸ˜‚

The rollercoaster thread on FB was deleted (or just ā€œnegativeā€ comments?) and now itā€™s a thread full of ā€œI forced my 3 year old on space mountain, sheā€™s fine!ā€ and creepy comments saying they thought Baby J being scared was funny.
Who thinks scaring a toddler is funny? That is so disgusting. I swear these two could spank the shit out of him & these nutters would say itā€™s fine.

Last edited:
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Are people acting like Jackson's name isn't out in the open?! That's the guy's name. Same with Jenn/Tim. Parody names notwithstanding, I.E. BUDGE, you gotta have balls enough to say their names. Are they Voldemort to you?
Dude, don't worry. I've called / referred to him by his full name before many times.
I just like to write J. most often as a preference. Just my thing. Still feel uncomfortable talking about a toddler on a gossip board.

You do you w/ your posts and I'll do me. ;)

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
New vlog and the most oddly specific title ever.

They bitch about the elevator.

Jenn puts on a Goomba hat and itā€™s like inception. A goomba wearing a goomba being filmed by a goomba

They scare the shit out of J$ by forcing him right in front of Frankensteinā€™s monster. The poor actor playing Franks monster tries so hard not to scare the poor kid and Jenn just laughs

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Lankylamb

VIP Member
How did they know they had no Trick or Treaters when they weren't even in the house? Did one half of My 2 Dads stay behind and mind the house?

• Haha