Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Jennbo is apologizing to people because a toddler is slow going up stairs & she lifts him going up the stairs with his arms straight up! WTF? That has to hurt! Pick him up & carry him bitch!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I honestly can't be bothered with people that use it as a excuse or feel it's a sympathy gain, I'd give anything to get rid of mine, it seriously fks up your life and to use it as more of a excuse not to do things cause you simple can't be bothered to or don't want to is really pathetic
I feel you. There is NO WAY she suffers from true and honest anxietyā€¦she wouldnā€™t plaster herself all over the internet or insist on constantly being in front of the cameraā€¦she also wouldnā€™t be caught dead at theme parks on packed days. Sheā€™s so full of shit

2020planner

VIP Member
I tried to watch the first 25 seconds or so.

How long have they been doing this again? The camerawork is so shaky; he's whipping the camera around too fast. It's dizzying. šŸ˜µ This really does just come off as home movies at this point rather than a "professional" vlogger.

• Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
I never said he was scary. Our son eagerly approached characters (even ones considered scary) but we let him do so on his own accord. The way they were doing this with J$ is ridiculous.
Exactly. Let him meet some of them on his own terms. Based on his own interest in the characters.
Not forcing every single one on him for a photo op and vlog title. :rolleyes:

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jesus fuck todayā€™s video was a hot cesspool of putrid waste

How many ā€œlast day at Disneylandā€ videos are these two gaping vaginas going to queef out?? Honestly?? Sorry if thatā€™s too gross for you but Iā€™m feeling spicy

The way they hacked together this trip either means they had very little actual usable footage because they didnā€™t do shit or because J$ gave them hell (good for you little man if thatā€™s the case)

Then we get a fucking haul with Jennā€™s weird orangey flesh colored lips haunting my eyeballs every second šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vatulele

New vlog and the most oddly specific title ever.

They bitch about the elevator.
The hotels at Universal literally have a free shuttle that drops you off at City Walk. So you donā€™t have to ā€œgo a round about wayā€.

They literally will complain about anything.

That vlog was literally 1/2 Secret Life of Pets 1/3 Baby J looking terrified and 1/3 complaints.

• Haha
  • Sad

MustLoveGoats

I think we have to find some consistency in our grievances, lol, we sound like Karenā€™s one page to the next. We say Tim is the one who deserves a break, he gets one, we slam him, they should make 2 videos a day, they do, we slam them. Pick a lane. #notjenn #maybe I just need a snickers

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
As long as they don't bankrupt themselves, they have more than enough $$$ to afford a good quality Private School.
Honestly good quality private schools expect a lot out of the parents too. I went to private schools for both elementary and high school and they expected the parents to be very hands on. I canā€™t imagine Jenn being a classroom mom or on the PTA

Onto the Halloween massacre

ā€œOur friends who have done so many nice and special things for us are coming over, so I made Tim go to the grocery story two hours before their arrival to buy shitty hot dogs for them. Because special ya know?ā€

I almost vomited šŸ¤® when Jenn sat down on the sofa as I thought she was naked in those fucking overalls šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
You can schedule publishing of videos in YouTube. She is likely fast asleep in a very expensive room in Hawaii right now.

Tim your new safe phrase is "huckleberry hound". Say that and we will try to get you some help. Your new everything is fine don't worry about me phrase is "skater boi" if you say that we will assume you are happier than you appear try to smile more in the fan selfies you look dead inside.
I hope they are in a standard view studio room at Aulani because they bungled the reservation like they did at the Grand Californian.

Ginn would make Dim's life so miserable if he told her "We're staying in a 2 bedroom Ocean View Villa" and then it turns out they actually booked a regular standard view room.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Do you think she said that because she didn't like the idea of keeping it a surprise, or because they've finally outsourced some editing?
No, she still edits. She just doesn't know what the hell is going on any given morning because Tim's already been up with J. for 4-5 hours before she waltzes into the kitchen to get her iced coffee. That's been proven by her being seemingly unaware of what J. had for breakfast in some footage we've seen before.

• Haha

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
I donā€™t mind the occasional home or family blog, truly. But for me, the entertainment and escapism just isnā€™t there when thatā€™s the majority of their content. I watch a beauty YouTuber whoā€™s husband is a Disney agent, they have a three year old. They actually stopped regular vlogs awhile back, and they donā€™t show their daughter on camera in their Disney vlogs anymore. They made a decision and announcement that they felt putting her on camera when sheā€™s too young to consent and understandā€¦.just wasnā€™t right. Huge respect for them as parents.
THIS RIGHT HERE.
I feel like kids who are too young to understand what is going on fully shouldn't be forced on camera for public viewing. Period.
Sending fun videos to family? Sure. Capturing that moment at Disney to keep for yourself? Absolutely.
Filming EVERY SECOND and then editing it for the world to watch is gross.

It's also so potentially damaging in many ways to a lot of people. Think about how the Tracker's continue to edit around J$'s (assumed) meltdowns. I can't imagine what that could potentially do to him when he's older. We know he will have unfettered internet access because these two are idiots. Now imagine he starts watching videos and he see's one where he CLEARLY remembers having a horrible experience, but it's presented as he had a great time. That's got to mess with him, right?

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
There was actual joy on Jacksonā€™s face in this video
He really loves slides
I wish they would at least trim the hair out of his eyes
I actually smiled at Him eating that corn dog - all by himself šŸ˜
Yeah, I agree. I actually can say for as much as I cannot stand his parents, this wasn't that bad of a vlog. The kiddo looked legit happy and I'm glad that he went down the slides, he seemed happy on Luigi's, and got to eat on his own and they actually listened (well, Tim listened) when he said "no."

Tommytomtom

The Trackers new favorite phrase "secret tunnel". Ever since Tim referred to Jens vag as a secret tunnel im pretty sure there's been a secret tunnel reference in every video since.

Also that Frankenstein actor was great at his job.

• Sick
  • Haha

Vatulele

Lmaooo the FB stan group is going nuts over the decision to take Baby J on the Go Coaster.

It honestly was a stupid choice. Heā€™s not even 2 yet. Just because heā€™s tall enough does not mean heā€™s mentally ready for that.

For example, I did a BIG dumb at Sea World SD with my nephew when he was 5. My sister and I took him on the Journey to Atlantis thinking it was just a drop ride (similar to Splash Mountain) We didnā€™t realize it also had roller coaster elements.

After the ride ended he was terrified and we both felt awful! The first thing he said after it ended was ā€œI did not have fun.ā€

Baby J doesnā€™t have the capacity to say ā€œI didnā€™t like that.ā€ Or ā€œNo. I donā€™t want to.ā€

They made a shitty decision and they deserve to have backlash over it.

Sounds like this reinforces the notion TTT is just a family home movies vlog and NOT an informative travel YT channel, right?
This is what I have been saying. It truly is family movie time with them. They donā€™t offer any tips on traveling or anything substantive from the parks. Maybe I am a bit more jaded as as a WDW AP and going several times a week, but they donā€™t offer any true tips on visiting the parks.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I would love to sleep in until 11am, but my bladder, stomach, cats, overactive brain, and anxiety/guilt about sleeping in demand otherwise.

To be honest, I'm surprised if their microwave was even displaying the correct time. They seem like the type of people who leave the microwave stopped at whatever time they took their food out before the cook time was over. Or the type of people that don't adjust clocks that need to be manually changed for DST.

What is happening with this eyebrow? It looks like someone literally took the Eraser tool in Photoshop and applied it to her eyebrow.
Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 2.56.46 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow