Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I thought she was annoyed at another kid for screaming and she was checking stroller repeatedly to see if it woke J$ from his ever so important nap. Of course more important to film yourself yammering on. She seems to be the main person in all these latest vlogs.:sick:
Oh maybe you are right, I could have sworn I heard her ā€œconsolingā€ him but then back to her coffee talk

Reactions: 4

lauraingal

They're both horrible in their own ways, and as a result this little guy will "pay the price."

My opinion: he's still under 2 years old. While a roller coaster is fun to older children and adults becuase of that thrill factor that comes with height, turns and speed, most children under 4 are just looking for pure and simple fun NOT thrills. They want the little rides.

I agree with karen there, Tim is an ass. He had to get riviting first rollercoaster ride content and shoved his little guy on.
Lol!!ā€™ ā€œAnd Now Itā€™s Time to PAY the price, Jacksonā€!!! Bawahhaaaa

• Haha

Smooshpoosh

I will admit, some of these people make my blood boil almost worse than Tim and Jenn. How stupid are they? What is Tim going to do, stop the fucking ride?! And there is a HUGE difference between an almost 2 year old and a 4+ year old. Honestly, as a parent yourself especially when your kid has already passed that age how are you not MORTIFIED? We live close to the parks and take our son who is younger than Jackson but never in a million years would I dream of doing that to him at his age. I mean, these people are psychotic. 23 months is simply TOO YOUNG. I feel like this is common knowledge and everyone should know this? And the people saying it's funny... I can't even go there. AE Barch, I hope you're in here, I always see you as the voice of logical reason on there and they try to eat you alive for it.
Screenshot_20211031-131749_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-131807_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

bten1989

VIP Member
Gem from the newest video, when Tim asks J$ if he likes Tow Mater's... he'd probably like it a lot more if his hair wasn't blowing in and out of his eyes the entire time so he could actually see!

Remember the Superbowl Halftime performance a few years ago where Bruce Springsteen slid crotch-first into the camera?

View attachment 848459
We get that same thing from Jenn in this vlog.

Viewer beware.
She was close to dropkicking little buddy right off the slide there for a second šŸ˜‚

• Haha

HiJenn

How much happier are they being out without J$?! It was like watching a different couple. We all need breaks and time to ourselves but boy, it was really noticeable just how much brighter they are without him. No bickering.
Jen looked like a COMPLETELY different person

2020planner

VIP Member
Lol. I have to wake up at 4 am for work, so even on weekends my internal clock wakes me up. If I could make it to 6am that would be sleeping in for me. I would like such a useless piece of s*** if I slept til 11 leaving my husband to do everything.
Oh yeah. DH has to wake up at 3:30 a.m. for his work every day. So his internal schedule is all messed up. He's the same way. I know exactly what you're talking about!

• Heart

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
How exciting! Im only on week 3. I'm excited for results

Just get him a gift....

I wonder what a tracker gift looks like? Clearance aisle šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ not knocking clearance but they act big money... they should gift like big money
Sadly, I think this might be the extent of their gift givingā€¦a shout out to have their lunatic stans vote for their ā€œcelebrity friendā€ on Dancing With The Stars. And to think, if only they had befriended my girl Melanie C, she could still be competing on the show šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

Vatulele

I consider that pumpkin costume a baby costume. J$ is at the age where he could have gone to Target or Spirit and said, ok budddddyyyy, what do you want to be? Since he watches 20 hour of ipad videos in a day, a guy from a show he watches would have made him happy. We had a ton of kids come by last night. Kids J$ age were most Paw Patrol and PJ Masks.

You could really tell in this video, when Jenn asks him questions about what he wants to be he just says 'yea' over and over. He is not capable of making a decision and has been trained to say yes. He has no idea what "Do you want to dress up as" is. Same with what kind of birthday party he wants to have. Take him to the damn store and look at the kid aisle and let him pick.
I looked it up because I also thought it was a baby costume. Itā€™s a toddler costume from ShopDisney. Sizes 2-7/8 including 2T-5T

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'll be down at WDW starting late Sunday night....so I'll be vlogger searching while at the parks and Disney Springs.

If how my coworkers covered my work last Friday when I used a personal day ohh boy I will be walking into a mess on the 15th.

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Not sure how much of that would be true, somtimes I think people will try look for rumours, to me I feel like he kindi looks like Tim, he seems to have a bit of a lazy eye when he's tired as well, I honestly feel like maybe they got ivf which nothing against that, I know of many people that will to down that route if they are struggling an honestly it's great there's somthing out there that can help an works, I know it's expensive an she seemed to get pregnant around a peak time so they were probably earning more than enough to go for ivf, again it's just a guess, my aunt tried for almost 20 years and had a tilted womb so couldn't carry full time, she did she did in the end very close to her 40s have two kids without help

mjm9

VIP Member
Hey maybe Tim took her back to the hotel because he had to poop and he didnā€™t want to do it in the Disney toiletsšŸ˜† but yeah he went back to give the kid his bath and put him down to bed because she doesnā€™t do it
If I remember correctly Jā™¾ļøD was bitching about their GC room having two queen beds and a stall shower. Not the King bed and bathtub the unroyals demand. Therefore bathing the little prince is a challenge!

This whole trip is so half-assed. Besides Dim's obsession with getting J$ on a coaster, they're just farting around. Of all the rides in CA Adventure, they take their prop on Monsters Inc? Having been there many many times, I think I've literally only bothered going on that ride once. And you know why, most likely? It probably had one of the shortest waits. And yet they only managed to go on two rides again before lunch. These two are too lazy and entitled to wait in line for the better rides (especially for J$) like the rest of us pleebs.
And yet they could have combined one of those videos with an experience using Genie+ at Disneyland If they didnā€™t want to wait in lines. Oh my gosh now you guys have me offering them ideas for vids. Seriously though they are not travel vloggers, they are family daily diary style vloggers and need to regroup. As I have stated previously, they got lucky in their YT presence by being in the Orlando area and showcasing the parks and local attractions. They only traveled when they were hosted as far as I can remember. I donā€™t think they did a travel trip on their own dime.

If Jackprop was shocked or scared from the coaster then I truly hope that they heed our advice and just let him grow and tell them when heā€™s ready to ride another. But who are we kidding, they need those clicks and views and they believe that videos of Jackpropā€™s ā€œfirstsā€ are going to get them those views. I have a feeling they are running out of time for those types of videos. He is getting older and the cuteness is going to wear off sooner rather than later.

Hangininthere

Since the little guy is pushing two, I hope they have some different socializations with other children/people instead of just characters & etc. He can't grow up thinking that's all there is to real life. Does he have anyone else to play with besides his parents- he'll be needing to get out from under their wings and be with other kids'.