Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashden91

IMHO, they need to take January "off"
Go into the 'archives' and throw together some B-roll nonsense to schedule out to post every other day in Jan.
TAKE THE TIME to really work on establishing a schedule. Set a game plan for 2022 as to what they want to do with the channel.
Set deadlines for everyone.
BUT more importantly, spend time together as a family without a camera in J$'s face.
Too bad that would actually take planning which is something they are terrible at.

Reactions: 5

HiJenn

Oh. Im clueless when it comes to popular tik tok culture. So its just them trying to be hip to the latest trend.
Yeah but totally unaware how it sounds out of context 😂

Especially for a family channel

The hotels at Universal literally have a free shuttle that drops you off at City Walk. So you don’t have to “go a round about way”.

They literally will complain about anything.

That vlog was literally 1/2 Secret Life of Pets 1/3 Baby J looking terrified and 1/3 complaints.
Omg 😂😂

They really don't plan for anything... they just go with prebaby this is what we did

Post baby we gonna wing it and complain

Reactions: 4

Vatulele

I just reported the video for “harmful/dangerous acts”

Probably won’t do any good, but at least I did something. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I almost reported that video they had of him in the hover chair someone got Baby J for his 1st birthday. That thing was made for toddlers/pre schoolers and they put a BABY in it.

I wonder if something happened with it because it hasn’t been seen since.

Hangininthere

Won't be long until "the terrible twos" hits them and that cute little fella will be someone to be reckoned with bigtime.

HiJenn

Surprised she hasn't tried to get Invisalign to sponsor her yet. Never mind, she probably has, but failed to get them onboard with that.
I just started invisalign at 34.... it takes dedication. Which she does not have.

Also you have to floss and brush after every meal... do you think she's gonna do that? She'd have to stop snacking

mjm9

VIP Member
I deal with quite a bit of analytics, and flat line growth of approximately 5k subs in Feb-Jul and again in Sep-Oct looks real fishy to me. If I sent something like this up the chain, I would have to explain the flat line growth. It’s just not expected. Does anyone know or can research what the price is to purchase 5k subs?? Only thing that comes to mind, is that these were purchased to keep the algorithm where they needed it. Thoughts, just comment below hahahah 😝
Googling it I get various results...
Subscribers:
“Average is $14.99 per 100”
“$30 - 50 per 1000”

Came across this.....

Attachments

ndavy

I've learned all of my British slang from Brassic. I watch it with subtitles, since I have trouble understanding their accents a lot of the time. And I'm constantly googling what they are saying, since they use a lot of slang in the show, but it's part of the fun for me learning these new words (although I'll probably never use them here in the US). It's a really funny show, available in the US on Hulu, but definitely adult themes and language.

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
What is with calling their child Buddy? I am sure they don't call him that all day, but in the video edit it seems excessive. Almost like that is his real name.
Isn't this the type of thing you do when you can't remember someone's name? Hey....you! Or, Hey...Buddy!! Or, Hey...there!
Did they forget his name? Also, it implies friend. Uhm, trigger warning....he's your child.

• Haha

HiJenn

What is that about?
They let him have one candy for the night (before bedtime 🙄)

And gin asked him what flavor... before allowing him the opportunity to answer the question she says chocolate and something about peanut butter.

But J$ clearly says Jelly and Gin was quick to say "no"

ponchogrl

At around 13:17, Gin comes floating into the frame with her mouth agape. For some reason, that struck me as so funny!😂😂

And she’s doing the voiceover while showing them eating again. I guess that’s a permanent thing now.

JL7791

I don't know why they don't just take J$ to the "Best barber in Orlando" since they already did a trial run when Dim got his locks trimmed in a previous vlog

Also, this comment. What????

2021-11-01 10_43_22-His First Time Trick-or-Treating For Halloween! _ Family Costume, Spooky F...png

Last edited:

StanTracker

Now he has to have a quiet room to sleep in after they put him in a straight jacket, earthquake, jet engine and runway light simulator.

• Haha

Evil David Letterman

8:30 of that video

Tim refers to Jenn as "Mommy" despite Jackson not being in his ride cart. He's calling Jenn "Mommy" to the camera as if she's the viewer's mother.

SICK FREAK

• Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm curious, I've heard it can make you motion sick. How did you 'feel' on it? Notice anything like that?
I realize you didn't ask me, but I'ma gonna answer anywayz... :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I got that queasy feeling mid ride as I was focusing more on the 3D glasses and how they muted the colors and would not allow me to have proper peripheral vision than I was on the story. When I stopped focusing on that I did better but had no desire to go back on anytime soon.

I had nearly no wait and could have gotten back in line as many times as I wanted to, but drank ice water and left, happy to know that I had experienced it without a long wait only to find out Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway was executed 15x better.

• Haha
These hosted gigs are crazy. It’s like crack to these vloggers. I think they should showcase new items, rides, food, etc. BUT if I were hosting an event, I would research to see what vloggers came back to use their own money if “they liked it so much” as most of the vloggers say for anything they are hosted for.

I have never seen any of them go to an event after they were hosted (HHN, MNSSP, etc. aside).

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
“This event has been going on 12 years, we’ve come the last couple of years”…. AKA we didn’t give a shit until we got to stuff our pie holes for free and could profit off it

Wait what?!
I haven’t seen anything like that so hopefully it was taken down as quickly as it was posted
They're making their way through posts with a laugh emoji response on all, even the ones not even remotely funny. They just joined a few minutes ago.

• Wow

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
The affair rumour was just that... Rumour. No evidence, just a lot of wishful thinking. They did, however, disappear for a few days to deal with personal stuff which is possibly where the rumour came from. These forums are full of people that stretch and make up their own stories based on very little. As much as the Trackholes irk me, I don't wish ill on them. Just sometimes I wouldn't be surprised if there was a shit/fan collision because they live such chaotic and claustrophobic lives.
Their stans remind me of the screaming, crying, fainting girls at a Beatles or Elvis concert (no, I'm not that old. Just from documentaries of how insane they were). The shear obsession and how they desperately cling to them for life oxygen. I definitely see a scary altercation coming soon.