Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
Honestly I just watched the vlog today to see how many facts they got wrong about the avengers and marvel. I wasn’t disappointed 😂
Just wait until they stay at Galactic Starcruiser and put out hour long videos getting literally everything wrong :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Crystal Palace was the most strict, if you got up to get your food from the buffet, you had to mask up... I had to say, "yes sir" twice to this young man, LOL
They have to be strict at self service buffets. It's like this all over the property including club levels.
I would love if people were required to mask up all the time when approaching food everyone will be eating, seen too many people being gross over the food to the point that I stopped going to them even before Covid hit.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
So I’m just getting started on their first day of Disneyland video…I’m only 5 ish minutes in while they are at breakfast and can someone tell me why the fuck Jenn is standing behind J$ in nearly every shot while the characters are walking by?? Like sit the fuck down Jenn literally NO ONE asked you to be present

Jenn talking about being on a phone call like she’s some sort of important businesswoman give me a fucking break Jenn🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I dunno, I found it odd OA are in mourning, obviously devastated, crying uncontrollably and go live?!! I mean, there are so many ways to make an announcement. Put up a video with wording stating they will be taking a break, throw in pics of Mom as a remembrance and fill in the ____ number of days they'll be away while grieving.Their Stans would still comment and send a million hearts. While they seem nice enough don't forget that these people are experienced and know how to play the game. Never put it past a YouTuber to pass up an opportunity. Bottom line, it's always about the money and this video was just that...likes and more likes...even if her Mom is the subject. I'm not diminishing her grief but c'mon!
The death of a loved one is a social media post- not a YouTube $ maker. We have really created some terrible people in the day of look at me all the time.

2020planner

VIP Member
I found it an odd conversation to leave in when she technically has full control over all aspects of editing...but yeah, it's Jenn were talking about. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I hear ya.

I think she just loves leaving in stuff where it makes her look like meek and submissive, and Tim being the "big ol' dumb bully" telling her she RUINED the surprise.

I mean, she's put on such an act for so long that the stans have actually commented in the past about how she's so innocent and naïve about things. I think I even remember one saying she was "child-like." OMG. The stans...are too much. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if the footage was just unusable. It's not a smooth ride by any means and only lasts for about 30 seconds.

He could've also hit his head as it looks like it comes close before the cut and then he's practically hugging Tim's arm after until it slows down.
Yeah, unusable or maybe Tim actually did put the camera down to secure him better and then pulled the camera back up as they were pulling into the offload area. Who knows.

The GOOD thing is is that J. wasn't crying and wailing getting off the ride (no red eyes, no puffy face, no tear-stained cheeks) and while I don't agree with him riding it (I think they could have waited until he was mentally prepared for what the ride does), he IS a little trooper, that's for sure, in putting up w/ all the stuff they make him do. :(

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
He's a child who can barely go up the stairs. If it was up to him we'd be waiting a couple years (around 3-4) to interact with characters. In YT terms that's like 10-20. Gotta admit, "Jackson meeting _________ for the first time" does make a compelling title/thumbnail 🤣
Ok clearly you’ve got your opinions and I’ve got mine. I’m not going back and forth. Jenn is a fucking moron period.

• Haha
  • Heart

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said a million times, but…

…WE’RE THE UNWELL ONES????? All this crying and calling J$ their virtual nephew is just so nauseating and scary!! I find it so funny that these are the exact type of people Jenn would clown on any chance she got, and now they all think she and Tim love them and they’re all this giant happy family. If only they were intelligent enough to take a peek behind the curtain.

This is just disturbing and creepy. I hope they know the trouble they are putting him in with stalkers. Scary parenting just to gain a buck.
Especially when they agreed by their own admission not to put him in any spot light. Now they are using him to gain bank. So sad for this kid.
Yes!! I’m imagining the local Orlando crazies scrambling to find out which schools he goes to so they can hang out and watch him play at recess, or try to get jobs there just to be close to him. They have created a very scary situation for this poor kid.

• Sick
  • Sad

mjm9

VIP Member
I wish we could see behind the mask.

I'm playing with he's thinking optimistically that he's getting away from all his problems by leaving the continental US. Dreaming that he's going to film *the best content ever*, dreaming that Jenn will do *the most amazing editing job the world has ever seen* and delusional that he'll make it to the top 50 travel vloggers by some miracle.

What we'll get is basically the same stuff they posted from CA, without theme parks.
That trip home is going to be hell on wings for them and all their seat mates.
Jenn will blame Jackson for everything she can't do,
and Tim will be dismayed when his numbers keep dropping.
And we can sit back and enjoy the train wreck that is their lives!

If they are miserable it is all of their own doing. They will have no one to blame but themselves. But, come on. We all know it is all Jack$on’s fault!! 🙄
They can never accept any responsibility for their decisions and actions!! 😡

• Haha
  • Sad

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
I don't think it will be long before there is a huge blow out in the life is a palm tree. If nothing else, the latest vlog has shown that Tim has been doing most of the work and is starting to resent it when Jenn waltzes in and tries to take credit.

jetty48

But don't you think it's the job of those people who give out the media passes to make sure they give it to the right people? And that the people who they sponser do what they expect them to do?

As much as I disagree with a lot what the Trackers do i don't feel like it's my job to inform people about them.
I feel it's ridiculous to keep hosting these leeches - if they want to pay, that's one thing. It's a write off for their lazy asses anyway!

I am sure emails assist because so many short staffed industries can't keep an eye on everything. And in this case, the Trackers could not be bothered to post a video on their comp till over a month after! Definitely allows the company that sponsored to realize how little they got and better to give the opportunity to vloggers that live up to their side of the bargain -i.e. posting a vlog in a reasonable time period of the event.

You don't want to email, don't. But don't protests against others doing so. It's Tattle-not a fan page!

peteykirch

VIP Member
I wonder if they will go another week again with no uploads.
"Lllllllllllllllllllllllll guys there is no wifi in Hawaii so we had to use a really long ethernet cable connecting to California so the uploads will be delayed."

Oogie Boogie Bash vlog uploaded.....

JennBo is there despite the fact they said she didn't go?

Their lies are so hard to keep track of.

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Yes she is a moron. She said she could have bought him a 24m size onesie. If he is SOOOOO tall for his age how would he still fit that? I have a 15m child who has always been longer than the “age” sizes fit. I always size up in things I’m buying brand new even if they’re from *gasp* Old Navy let alone a souvenir from a trip! I always want to maximize the amount of time my child will wear something! They can wear sweaters starting loose until they are too tight. Jen of all people should know that 😆

And speaking of clothing sizes we’re going to need some proof that those size mediums actually go on her body. I’m sure they’re the unisex fit so that will help. But she is NOT a size medium in any universe.

And omg they brought their crusty HHN tees to Hollywood 😆 I don’t know what I expected them to wear. But my god those shirts have given them bang for their buck, being worn about 50 times this fall.
Her boobs alone won’t fit a medium. She is delusional. The worst part of them buying more shit (for memories as Jennbo kept saying) means she’ll never get rid of any of it. They are seriously becoming hoarders. Jennbo alone has bought nearly 10 new shirts in a few weeks. That is insane.

• Wow
  • Haha

Smooshpoosh

Yeah, until she wants to go out with her girlfriends for a girls' night out cocktail or two (I'm sure she actually has girlfriends) and she's at the mercy of being picked up and dropped off like she's going to a middle school dance.

Remember, we're mirroring Jenn. Jenn wouldn't ever possibly be picked up by her friends. You can't trust them! 🤣
It's honestly crazy to see where she has landed. When not that long ago she would go out places solo or with friends, get hammered, curse, prancersize etc. It's one thing to be a shell of your old self or to grow for the better but she is a WHOLE DIFFERENT PERSON. In just a few years. Amazing what money will do to you. Not even just what an unhealthy relationship will do because they've been together for quite awhile and he was just as different. Then they start pulling in the money and now we are stuck with these two wannabes.
So weird.

2020planner

VIP Member
Quick rant. I was at HHN last night. I had to check out the Tribute Store Tracker Family portrait debacle. I found it so weird that as people passed by the portrait of J$, that they knew his name. I know it's been said here before, but I still can't believe how exposed to the world they've made him. Also, people were making fun of his portrait and saying how he's going to hate it when he gets older. Poor kid.
Your rant just reminded me of something. I know I shared the pic awhile back of DH double-flipping off T&J in the hallway but I totally forgot to tell y'all that when we went to HHN last week, as we were walking through the hall and just about to go in the next room w/ the Beetlejuice merch, DH yells out "Don't forget to flick off the Trackers everyone!"

OMG. I almost died. It was fucking hilarious.
And RIGHT as he said it, the couple in front of us were pointing out the photo of J. on the wall to the right.

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

Mr. Blue Sky

I just finished the vlog. I think j$ had a wonderful day and the corndog footage confirmed he got to take it in. Remind me of my kid and our disney day. This is vastly different from their first day. Happy the kid got a good day at DCA
Sounds like this reinforces the notion TTT is just a family home movies vlog and NOT an informative travel YT channel, right?

Tess2021

There was actual joy on Jackson’s face in this video
He really loves slides
I wish they would at least trim the hair out of his eyes
I actually smiled at Him eating that corn dog - all by himself 😁

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Do NOT hit the unlike button that helps their algorithm not commenting and not hitting anything hurts them more.
I was actually an abused child. Having long bangs is NOT child abuse. Saying things like that diminishes ACTUAL abuse
Yeah I’m sorry the constant obsession from almost everyone on cutting this kids hair. Our son must look like an utter slob to some people because he hasn’t had a haircut in 6+ years 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha