Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Plus they've had it, I'm sure both of them, not jusTim.
She definitely had it. I took a binax now this week; it said at least 5 times in the instructions that EVEN A FAINT LINE MEANS YOU ARE POSITIVE.

I agree maybe most of 2020 they were careful but they’ve really been quite carefree about COVID since the summer. Was I carefree in June? Yep, I had 2 shots and cases were 1/100,000 in my area. I ate inside a lot, No one was wearing masks in stores etc. COVID felt OVER. I knew delta was going to come and then delta did hit and I became more cautious again, the trackers obviously did not.

I’m not shocked they picked it up being around people inside so often in a hot spot. The fact they acted surprised is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

potatogirl741

I absolutely regretted my decision to have children for the first year of my sons life. I cried daily, I was completely overwhelmed, exhausted, and over it all. There was no magic, those IG worthy beautiful sleeping baby shots were not my reality. Our son NEVER, and Im not even slightly joking, slept. It felt like I was constantly up at all hours with him and constantly breastfeeding him. I felt lost and alone as my husband had to work long hours because our financial situation was shit.

luckily I had a pretty good support system, my husband was a rockstar with our son when he could be, my mom moved in with us and helped when she wasn’t working, and I got therapy for what was definitely Post Partum Depression. I look back and I am saddened that I didn’t enjoy the first year of our sons life but now we have a wonderful relationship and he is my amazing, kind, and compassionate young man. There are days that I still go “why the fuck did I replicate?” But most days im happy to be his mommy.

Jenn doesnt have a maternal bone in her body, im convinced this was a save the marriage baby or save the gravy train baby. I think Tim really wanted kids and Jenn gave in.
This was almost EXACTLY my situation too - shitty financial situation where my husband left to work in the oilfields so I was basically a single mom for the first 3.5 years of our sons life, moved in with my mom, got treated for PPD. I am so sad to this day that I don't remember more of his first year or so - it's crushing.

I also have those days when he is being THE MOST DRAMATIC KID ever that I am like, WTF but we are in the same place today - he is such a smart, kind, amazing little dude. I tell him regularly that he is my favorite person in the world and the best thing I've ever done.

I feel like most people would say, 'yeah, we're parents now' but add something like 'I wouldn't change anything'. She just changed the subject completely.

• Heart

HitMeWithTheTea

It's cued up for y'all, just watch a minute until they're leaving the park. Blast from the past.
Keep in mind these people are 30 here. No excuse for acting like this in front of kids in a park. Drunk, kissing statues and just more.

So family friendly. :rolleyes:

And just like that, the video has been removed or archived or something... (at least on my end)

Hopefully someone was able to record/download it first...

• Wow
  • Haha

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
yeah but their stats are garbage too. It is ridiculous they have been on YouTube as long as they have to still be clueless about sponsorships. It is really straightforward and pretty easy at this point. A huge part of the problem is G&T Gin&Twitter 😁 no marketing team wants to deal with that. Plus they don’t have a clear niche and have so many crap & offensive videos they are just not great prospects to be actual “influencers”
Yeah, she honestly should have deleted her Twitter years ago OR converted it into just a place to share the videos, but not interact.
She just can't keep her mouth shut.
They "fumbled the bag" hard. I think they are so egotistical to think that the people who started following because of theme park stuff would just transition to wanting to watch them be parents. They even suck as "theme park parents". The amount of potential content (what we thought we'd need v what we do need: diaper bag, what we've learned taking a kid to a theme park, No Stroller Challenge: is a stroller really more useful at theme parks?) they are literally running out of time to do. They could have welcomed in a whole audience of parents looking for tips to taking kids to the parks (there aren't a lot of BIG YT theme park vlogger channels like that), but instead they are bringing a nanny to the parks because they can't possibly be bothered to parent their kid at a theme park?
I really, really hope they don't have another one.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
New blog is up I tried. I watched a couple minutes skipped towards the end watched about 30 seconds and turned it off. One: I’m kind of tired of Halloween vloggers now it’s not even Halloween but I’m just tired of it.. two: I just can’t with them i’m so tired of them

2020planner

VIP Member
I just watched the end of the organizing vlog.

She basically apologizes (you know, her typical "go-to" strategy for the stans) and says that they've been so busy lately and so she edits later at night so if the vlogs are getting uploaded later than usual the last few days, that's why.

HOW in the hell is this any different than any other day? 🤣

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They literally have no excuse to be so slovenly. They just kept saying, "We have so much stuff' over and over, but keep buying so much crap that they don't need
Bingo. The irony of Jenn saying she randomly bought that stupid step up ladder stool for J because some person in the comments said she needed to (to use J as a prop when she cooks in vlog), but yet Tim doesn't like it, thought it was cheaply made, and also said it was too huge to store easily. This is why their home is hoarded. Buy first, ask questions later, realize it's too late, throw it into the guest room or office.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
My ex used to go out on Christmas eve and buy gifts for our kids, label them "From Dad". I felt so hurt because even though I had poured my heart into shopping smart and getting what the kids would like over the weeks prior, then wrapping and labeling each "Love M&D" he was always trying to take my knees out from under me and take all the accolades.

Mark my words, Jenn will do the same.

What she's up against though is a narcissist of a husband who also wants the attention. I can see each wanting to give their own sets of gifts and be thanked separately.

Oh Boy. Jackson is in for a hell of a ride with these two as that behavior carries throughout every day of his life.
To be honest. I see them both ordering shit gifts from Amazon two days prior to Xmas. Neither one of them plans anything. They act like these holidays sneak up on them

• Haha
  • Heart

leigh123

Well I guess now we know why she doesn’t drive. She might have to back up LOL. I am truly at a loss for words. If you are the person who edits this, why would you not edit that hot mess of yourself doing that out. It has to simply be because of the Stans and wanting sympathy and praise from them. Although, part of me thinks it was a real freak out the way Tim was trying to talk her through it. Seems like it’s something that might happen more often then they show. So sorry this post is all over the place but I also want to point out I was tickled to see they didn’t get a hosted in the most expensive cabana. But in their true classy style, they were sure to point that out as well.

FireWife

I know Busch Gardens is just begging for some media coverage but wtaf!?! 13 minutes (give or take)? You invited the Track-holes out, hosted their visit, and they show their appreciation by watching a shit-show, walking around a gift shop, and riding some little ride.... wow. I would be shitty if I were the marketing director or whomever actually invites these assholes out.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Halloween didn't sneak up on them. Tim announced on September 1 that Halloween was upon us.
Christmas starts tomorrow according to the Hallmark Channel. That should give Jenn plenty of warning.
Jenn has no idea about anything happening in the world unless it’s happening on Bravo or E

• Haha

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Hmmmmm...Buying those likes and comments. They are truly pathetic!View attachment 808011
So, it seems interesting he's gone to buying comments over followers and I think I know why. There has been a shift in how media/PR departments view 'influencers' and why we are seeing more small channels. Let's say I have 10k subs, but my videos average 100 comments with 3k views. That shows my audience, while small, is VERY engaged in my content. Meaning if I put out a video about a dessert party, my audience will, most likely, be more interested in watching/talking about it.
Let's look at Tim's Disney Springs video from a few days ago: it's at 155k views with 336 comments. Yes, people watched it, but a majority aren't willing to go the 'extra step' to comment. He spent time buying views/buying subs and now it's showing in his comments not matching what 'should' be expected.
so, now he buys these bot level comments. the hope is that they get buried far enough down the page that a casual glance won't find them.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Their house is 3441 sq ft. They are a 2 adults and a toddler family....how the fuck does she think she needs more space? That's over 1000 sq ft per family member. There are people who live with several kids/teens in under 2000 sq feet very, very comfortably. Out of touch doesn't even begin to describe these idiots.

• Sad
  • Heart

Newbie1978

I actually really like Tim and Jen and mostly enjoy their vlogs (Halloween stuff aside) but I’m by no means a Stan.

What I can’t get my head around is that they are lucky enough to have a beautiful big house and it’s always just a constant mess. It could be such a nice house as the space is great. I’m in the UK so the house seems huge to me. How can they not use that pool all the time? I know Jen does editing but the rest of us work full time and manage it.

I think Jen likes sleeping and Netflix a bit too much and Tim simply can’t do it all.

Reactions: 14