Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I don’t get how they’re not embarrassed by how they’ve trashed that house. I work hard and own a very nice house, and I take a lot of pride in it. I don’t know how Tim stands to live in it. For some reason, I always got the impression he would be neat and clean, even organized. I realize his hands are full with all the filming and taking care of the kid, but at what point is he going to break and tell Jenn to get her fat lazy ass up and do her fair share around the house? They’re lucky and make easy money now. They should have plenty of time to take pride in their home, especially if they’re going to use it as a place to film their stupid home vlogs.
7BC033FB-A042-45F8-ADD0-A7313A818E58.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
T3a, you are referring to the original TTT gender reveal video. Correct??

Not FPT’s spoof video pointing out the future exploitation of the baby (J$) for $$$.
Yes the original. I know they hired a professional (and gave him hardly any credit) and it was beautifully done but Tim and Jenn were so grossly fake and over the top it was obvious

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Ok so... I had to rewatch and comment because this... this was too much

How many times is Jen gonna tell j$ hes so smart? He opened a toy pumpkin? So instead if saying you're so strong... its you're so smart

They let j$ play with the tooth brush?!

J$ playroom has wall space for those art pieces

Kitchen time, Jen angles the cameras downward so we dont catch the wine corks in their shadowbox... Tim immediately goes to stand in front of it. She only takes of sip y'all

Jen claims she's excited for her chef to help her for dinner... flashward in 5 years J$ reheating reheating hello fresh. Really does faintlines need anymore help?!

Also why does this kid look tired?!

Odd tension with them. He films by himself. Then she films by herself. Most excited Jen has been.

J$ rubbing his ear... means he's hungry... not an earache

Misuse of instant gratification

Kid running around a kitchen barefoot. Nothing to see here

That damn filter on the refrigerator still hasn't been changed (funny how tim was saying it was the camera setting triggering the blinker)

Jenn says she doesn't know how to use an airfryer---explains why their house is fill of stuff they don't use.

Jen and Tim seems to be taking turns with the camera on their own. Why? Its odd.

J$ eating cheerios for dinner....

Entertainment room upstairs is just as messy. Tim looks like he's faking a smile.

90% of home vlogs end with both jen and tim on the couch talking about whatever. But lately is been divided. We end off with Tim logging off.... something is going on with this couple.
I caught it - sure looks like it's filling up to me ...

2021-10-18 (5).png

• Wow
  • Sad

Monkeypoopants

New Video: FantasyWorld Resort scary date night. FantasyWorld has way more amenities than any Disney resort does. Wearing masks outside with not another soul in sight. 2dinners got a new outfit from Gymboree to match her pigtails. Gee golly TTT thought haunted house was so scary. And an exhausting narrated drive down 192. We couldn’t make it through the Chuy’s dinner…😴😴😴
8D9378D7-AD57-4738-8671-955BD840F131.jpeg

And Oreo the cat takes a shit!

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It's cued up for y'all, just watch a minute until they're leaving the park. Blast from the past.
Keep in mind these people are 30 here. No excuse for acting like this in front of kids in a park. Drunk, kissing statues and just more.

So family friendly. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
"SURPRISE! J$ FIRST AIRPLANE TRIP-CALIFORNIA-DISNEYLAND"
They'll say "buddy did so well on his first flight" while showing all of 10 seconds of him on the plane, leaving out the hours of fussing and fighting that will inevitably happen. And the stans will eat it up.

• Haha
  • Sad

peteykirch

VIP Member
@12:33, Jenn's is the car w/ Tim and says she's all done (with the salon) AND the organizers are all done and they've left. (the organizer FaceTimed Jenn)

So was J. home alone w/ the nanny?!

She said she was nervous to have "so many people" in the house. Because the downstairs space that they were in is not a "huge space."

I kid you not.

Edited to add: I found a Channel 6 clip of Meg Wittman (the organizer, company owner?) being interviewed. She called her company a "luxury lifestyle brand" that offers "white glove service." OMG. The Trackers are so "new money," it's hilarious. They got totally ripped off.
For the price they paid, I would've expected true white glove service, that actually offered a premium product.

All they did was arrange ears by common color, throw out some junk, and just put similar items together.

They could've hired someone off of Fiver or other similar places to get the job done for a fraction of the cost.

travesty

VIP Member
Just wait, guyz. New home vlogs coming up in the near future...

We got our guest room professionally organized!
We got our garage professionally organized (new shelf added)!
I'm waiting for the home vlog titled "Tim left me when he realized he could just hire an editor since that's all I do around here anyway" 🤪

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
I hope today’s video shocked them a bit just seeing all their office clutter and the spare bedroom clutter. They just keep shopping shopping and shopping. It should of made them realise they don’t have an organisation issue but a hoarding and shopping issue.
It's ESPECIALLY embarrassing after that live they did the other week where Jenn gave off money tips, telling stans not to spend money on unnecessary things. Their WHOLE HOUSE is just unnecessary things! This vlog is proof enough of that.

I did a search of their videos and didn't see anything of them doing a Space Jam PR video....GEE wonder why these companies aren't wanting to work with them
They did it on Instagram, in a story that only stays up for 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

S. McQueen Light

If these views continue to nosedive then I can see that Disneyland trip being moved forward.

They were at 5000 monthly new subs for months and months and are now at 3000. Times are changing.
It’s a repeating motif but their channel is not healthy. TTT reminds me of a prime time drama or comedy that is in its 10th or 12th season that is on autopilot. It’s out of the top 10 or 20 but still on the air due to inertia and that it still makes eels out a profit. I get that their numbers of views in relations to other vloggers is still on the top but their engagement per sub and growth is subs is just sad. If that were my livelihood I would be freaking out.

mjm9

VIP Member
Why? Why would you allow the world to see that mess?

I don't get it. Aren't they embarrassed? It's almost an episode of Hoarders.
That’s what I was thinking!
Who in their right mind puts out THIS for all the world to see?
Is any publicity good publicity?
Are they craving attention so much that they have to stoop this low?

wtc50e

Chatty Member
Jenn you are DIRTY this is not a I have money flex this is I’m an unorganized pathetic dirtbag flex.

do what the rest of us do clean your house, organize your shit and wash your ass.

Yes sweetie hello fresh directions are really tough to read but you can do that and pick up a broom

tim your dirty too how could you let your house look like this when your job is commenting on cupcakes.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
2. Weird song choice, but okay
They are just using a current song trend on TT to try to get views and likes cheaply. Careless Whisper is being used now for a series of TTs where someone will post an old "dorky" photo of them from their school days with some caption like "Ask him out on a date, it will be funny" and then when the big part of the song hits, they show a current photo where the person is now gorgeous or totally ripped with muscles. 😄

Tim is just using it so when people click that sound on TT, his will be listed in the videos and others might click it and like. OR, since the sound is trending, his video might pop up on the ForYouPage more often. 🙄

They also have used hashtags to cheaply pull in clicks and FYP appearances, a tactic a lot of people do to get noticied on TT. They use a totally unrelated hashtag that is trending. On J's little car TT, they used "#sheincares" which is a hashtag that has nothing to do with the video but was popular for a while. On the Jenn at Howl-O-Scream TT, they actually used "#berriesandcream" which was a huge trend with some hilarious videos (can't explain it, but I got into those videos for a while bc they were so funny) and has NOTHING to do with Jenn at HoS.

They are desperate to grow the TT to try to slide their way into the "cool kids club" of Disney TikTok-ers. 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick

shadee91762

VIP Member
OT - anyone know charities that might accept donations of DVC points?

Just reached out to GKTW and my local Make-a-Wish
Not exactly charities but I'm sure the following will accept any and everything you or anyone else has to offer...
The Tim Tracker
Pc Dev
Adam the Woo
Paging Mr Morrow
Jojo's World
Kyle Pallo
Resort tv 1
Best Life and Beyond
Fresh Baked
EarsomEmporium
That Crazy Disney Lady
Spokesmayne
Michael Kay
David Kay
Basically anyone that walks around the park talking into a camera daily and spends almost as much time at the resort as Mickey Mouse does will gladly accept any and everything including giftcards, merchandise, resort stays, alcohol, dvc points, fuel rods, starbucks and of course cash donations. Bon Appetit 😀🤣

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Their Stans want the whole thing to be the J$ show and it’s pretty sick and scary
It's ridiculous an I feel sorry for him really who's going have to live with his entire life being nothing more than a documentary for these weirdos, every single up an down is going be either filmed or spoken about, kid isn't going have any private moments, even as he gets older if he wants to tell his friends a funny story or somthing he did it will be met with "we know, it's on YouTube" just sad

• Sad