Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
New AK vlog and Dim starts by complaining how far away he had to park.
Meow meow Tim. Everyone and their fucking brother owns an electric vehicle now, you aren’t fucking special. Sack up and fucking walk you wanker.

Highlight of Tim’s AK trip was giving the Pandora plant a handy causing it to “spore out all over” him
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m done after that mess

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It's weird that she's so clingy with J$ that she has to sit in the backseat with him, but then is okay with a nanny building a closer bond with her prop than her. Which makes me think that Dim is actually the one who put his foot down and said "since you never do anything except use him as a prop, we're getting a damn nanny so I don't have to be the only one bathing him and changing his diaper and feeding him". I know I know, the thought of Dim actually putting his foot down is as weird to imagine as a cuddly alien from space landing in Hawaii.

.... I still cannot and probably will never understand the logic behind bringing your nanny to the parks with you instead of oh I don't know... leaving the kid at home in air conditioning with the nanny while you "work".

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Oh! Now I can’t unsee this!!
🤦‍♀️ Why did I look??? Why did I look!!
Thanks T3a 🙇🏼‍♀️.
I needed to make a grand re-entrance 💕💕

At around 38:55 Jenn says “I think you guys are all right though, we’re parents now”

and I swear I saw the light leave her eyes

that’s so fucked up how visible it is that she resents J$. When I talk about my opinions changing since I became a mom it’s always in a positive light about how much better my son has made me as a human…Jenn talks about J$ like he’s ruining her life

• Heart

potatogirl741

Right!??! I vaguely recall her actually asking J. when he was a bit younger who he liked better - her or Tim. Do you remember that?
This is not something you should ever ask your child - I could not ever fathom asking my son this. It's like she is asking for the validation she never got as a child (or felt like her sister got more attention)

saraaaah90

VIP Member
So anyone want to place a bet if she actually uses the office or will just go back to the couch?

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
How are they so busy? They work at most 4 hours a day. There is no planning or production and part of that time is at least one meal they did not have to prepare. Make it make sense.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Oh no no - Jackson asking for food from Tim’s plate when all he had was some dry Cheerios chucked on a placemat (not even a bowl or plate). WHY would you choose to show that?
yes! It bothers me so much that they don’t treat him like the little human that he is. Set the table, give him little kid utensils and a bowl or plate. They suck so hard.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This is a TERRIBLE angle.
Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 6.28.21 PM.png

I'm still so fascinated by a couple with one child, neither of whom have actual FT jobs, who need a nanny to come out with them to parks. I hope she's getting paid enough. Does she get to sit in the backseat with J$ or does Jennyfaintlines make her sit in the front? Actually who I am kidding, they probably make her drive separately and don't even pay her for gas and mileage.

What even was the point of bringing the nanny? Jennyfaintlines was using her prop child for most of the vlog. "I need to borrow my child to put him on my lap during the show" and "I need to borrow him to get him to get free candy for me".

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
Side note: J♾️D totally resents J$ big time! He gets in the way of her having her best life of drinking, partying and doing whatever she wants whenever she wants. She hasn’t one maternal bone in her body, is incapable of caring for and nurturing a toddler. Heck, she doesn’t even know what J$ has for breakfast and lunch each day, cause she doesn’t get out of bed till noon!
Someone pointed out a few pages ago that in the live (I'm sorry I forgot who but you made such a good point!), Jenn looks so down and sad to admit that "we're parents now". Watch this:

That is not the face and voice of someone who is happy to be a parent.

• Sad
  • Wow

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Just finished watching their new one, I honestly felt it was less a vlog on the sesemi street an more like I was watching someone's personal vacation video, you know the ones where mom an dad just want to film the kid for the grandparents an film the show so when they go back home the kid can rewatch it like 100 times, it honestly never felt like a vlog, also what is with the amount of people commenting on a kid, honestly I just find that creepy like your grown ass adults commenting on a kid, for me just watching that whole vlog felt weird, way to much concentration on the kid

jetty48

I am speechless after today's shit show/home vlog.

First, kudos to unnamed nanny. Jackson is safely at home, smiling, laughing, spelling. NO way can dumb and dumber work with him - definitely a caring "friend"! I wish he had more socialization but at least he's home playing and seems much happier in my opinion.

Second, they need to have a serious heart to heart. ALL that was done by the organizers was moving crap up to their guest room, cleaning out boxes and bags, and organizing an obscene number of Disney ears.
And see the number of expensive framed art in that area?! Seriously, more than enough to line walls 3 times the size of their house. Auction some art and ears off for CHARITY among your stans and take a write off. The amount of stuff is overwhelming.

They obvious have severe clutter/organizational issues. The office will be back to this condition in 2 weeks!
Moving crap among rooms does not solve the underlying issue nor does moving to a larger home.
Stop buying crap everywhere. It's sad and upsetting that 3 people live in over 3k square feet among clutter.

Poor Jackson!

• Heart

TheIndigo

I remember watching however long ago a vlog where they said "oh don't worry, we'll update the channel banner and our end screen". It's quite literally a copy and paste of the halo from one side to the other to remember your furry friend who's passed on. If I recall correctly that was a while ago, since they'd only just had J$ at that point.

It's really the little things, like not bothering to update your channel, which is the entrypoint to your videos, and your outro, that leave me baffled. Just hire someone, you can probably pay the money to get it done in 24hrs.

Reactions: 16

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm also thoroughly convinced her hairstylist actually complete hates her. Oof, that hair is.... a tragedy.

LOL she had Vanderpump Rules on her tablet while she was making that mess of a dinner. The fact that she watches VPR and still chose to name Jackson that name, knowing he's likely to be called Jax, says a lot about her :LOL: I bet even Jax and Brittany have a cleaner house than they do, and they're also complete wastes of space.

And why does she do a fake giggle after everything she or anyone says? NOTHING IS THAT FUNNY J-turd.

Last edited:

starpaws

Tim looks really embarrassed when the tidying up people arrive, as Southpaw said.

He knows they don’t need to pay someone $100s to arrange ‘ears’ into a rainbow and put stuff in boxes, but he agrees because that’s what Jenn needs to get motivated and he loves her.
But having to do all of the heavy lifting in that relationship looks to be taking it out of him. I don’t think Jenn realises she’s lucky to have such support.

Tim- if you do browse messages on this forum, please throw out that new stepladder. It’s unstable as Jackson has already out-grown it.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
This is not something you should ever ask your child - I could not ever fathom asking my son this. It's like she is asking for the validation she never got as a child (or felt like her sister got more attention)
She's done this before too. I remember when they sponsored the capybara exhibit at that wildlife place (the name escapes me at the moment).

The capybara wasn't giving her any attention and she said - on camera - "but I sponsored your exhibit, don't you love me the most?"

(note she said "I sponsored," not "we" - it's, once again, all about her)

• Wow
  • Angry

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I can't help but think she is past a size L and should be in an XL ....would be more comfortable and definitely more flattering to have a proper size. Pointing this out because of their past fat shaming. Different now that the shoe is on the other foot aye Tim and Jenn?

2021-10-16 (8).png
2021-10-16 (10).png

• Wow
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh, so they were also at Howl-O-Scream last weekend, so guessing it was Harry Styles (nanny with J), hotel somewhere??, Howl-O-Scream (without J and Nanny) at night, the Sesame stuff with J and Nanny. They have an IG tag at HoS from last weekend, unless that photo is from another time. Then Sunday filmed a live at 9pm. 😂 You guyzzz, what busy, stressful lives they live! They had such a busy weekend and that was why Tim was so tired looking. Do they even have a clue what busy and tiring really is?

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
The constant thumbs up is disturbing but not as much as them commending him to say I love you to the stans before bedtime. I still hate them.

• Angry
  • Wow