Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Dim is now on Twitter pretending J$ actually watches Peppa Pig for a lame plug for the new park.
ah yes, my favorite Tracker move.
posting about something that they 'love' that they've never mentioned/shown before with the hopes to get a free trip. Is that $30 ticket to much for you, Timmyboy? 🙄

Reactions: 16

HiJenn

Ok so... I had to rewatch and comment because this... this was too much

How many times is Jen gonna tell j$ hes so smart? He opened a toy pumpkin? So instead if saying you're so strong... its you're so smart

They let j$ play with the tooth brush?!

J$ playroom has wall space for those art pieces

Kitchen time, Jen angles the cameras downward so we dont catch the wine corks in their shadowbox... Tim immediately goes to stand in front of it. She only takes of sip y'all

Jen claims she's excited for her chef to help her for dinner... flashward in 5 years J$ reheating reheating hello fresh. Really does faintlines need anymore help?!

Also why does this kid look tired?!

Odd tension with them. He films by himself. Then she films by herself. Most excited Jen has been.

J$ rubbing his ear... means he's hungry... not an earache

Misuse of instant gratification

Kid running around a kitchen barefoot. Nothing to see here

That damn filter on the refrigerator still hasn't been changed (funny how tim was saying it was the camera setting triggering the blinker)

Jenn says she doesn't know how to use an airfryer---explains why their house is fill of stuff they don't use.

Jen and Tim seems to be taking turns with the camera on their own. Why? Its odd.

J$ eating cheerios for dinner....

Entertainment room upstairs is just as messy. Tim looks like he's faking a smile.

90% of home vlogs end with both jen and tim on the couch talking about whatever. But lately is been divided. We end off with Tim logging off.... something is going on with this couple.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Spot the difference?? Haley, you seem to be enjoying a lovely ride with a caring grandparent. J$ is stuck riding next to a slimy bridge troll with a vlog camera in his face the entire time. Did I win??

0073FF75-17C1-4236-B22A-59F502DB5405.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The words Trackers and responsible just don't go together 🤣View attachment 815517

Leslie, somebody stealing his footage? I don't think he could give it away tbhView attachment 815520
How does that second comment make sense? The only footage they could steal where he is seen in a mask, is if it has his face in it. Who the hell would want that footage? Is she afraid someone will dub over different words in a fake Tim voice? This isn't Squid Game... even if Jenn dresses like the doll from it. 🤣

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Yeah I don't think she never wanted kids necessarily, but she's like millions of other parents out there who should have never become a parent and never thought hard enough about the massive responsibility, time suck and financial suck that is taking care of another human being for at least 18 years. I think no parent wants to admit it or they're in complete denial, but I'd imagine there's plenty that regret having children, even if they do love their children. Seems most people think of the rosy "cute" baby days (they all look like wrinkly potatoes to me, frankly) and instagrammable moments, but not all the actual very real challenges. I guess everyone assumes their kid will be totally fine in every way, both mentally, emotionally and physically. Wish more people would realize that just because you may have the ability to procreate doesn't mean you should.

Regardless, the woman seriously needs some therapy because there's a lot of issues she's clearly avoiding and in denial of, otherwise J$ will be the one needing therapy (which of course his parents will neglect to get for him).
I agree that J♾️D has serious issues that she refuses to address. She is also dragging Timbo and J$ down that path with her.

I believed that it was more so Tim that wanted a child. Now that the novelty has worn off he is really paying the price. He can’t be the sole child and wifey caretaker and also be the sole breadwinner in his chosen field of theme park vlogging. It isn’t sustainable mentally.

The way they are throwing money around on staycations (I believe I calculated $28 - 32K spent in just 12 months on hotels. Not including food), cruises, Aulani, Star Cruiser, DL trip, etc. shout running away to avoid everyday problems. Whether it is with each other or dealing with being adults responsible for a little child. Their gluttonous eating is also trying to compensate for emotions they refuse to acknowledge.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
That was a love song about heartbreak, not to be used for complaining about missing out on a video opportunity.
🤮

Just fucking grow up and give your son something to be proud of you for Tim: Try doing the right thing for a change.

Speaking of doing the right thing: move your tesla out of those charging spots when done. There are many other people with ecars that need that boost to get home as they don't live 30 minutes down the road.

Last edited:

jmg356

I repost this for all the newish members of our tribe, since TTT’s content is so irrelevant currently.

I swear I have never seen Timbo and J♾️D interact the way they did in their gender reveal video. Looking lovingly into each other’s eyes, holding hands and having the intimate connection that most married couples have. One gets the impression that their “miracle” child would be so cherished, loved, cared for and protected. But we all know the real truth now!

Florida Park Treasures was so spot on when they made this video.
Do you think they returned the balloon?

• Haha

jmg356

I dunno why she insists on going on some of these rides. Her reaction when she got off Velocicoaster proved she hates roller coasters. She was always anxious getting on some of the more intense ones but she's worse now she's had J$. She should just admit it and not go on. Nobody is going to judge her for that. She's too determined to pretend she's not a dumpy middle aged Mom that has let herself go.

I just watched her freak out. Tim had his hand right next to hers, didn't touch her. Didn't switch off the goddam camera either. So disfunctional a relationship.
Hey! On behalf of all dumpy middle aged mums who’ve let themselves go…please don’t put us in the same pot 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jenn talking about money literally killed me. She’s so full of shit it’s absolutely obvious. She’s only good with money because she has plenty of excess. Throw them back to the ol bread making/chicken and rice days where Timbo worked for minimum wage at the science center and I guarantee she would be singing a different tune
It's like she completely forgot how they were scrimping by for over a decade, and then they hit the YouTube Jackpot and all their frugal choices completely disappeared and their ability to be self sufficient and a self starter vanished as well.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
until J$ is old enough to refuse to cooperate, he will keep putting him front and center.
It’s honestly so sad. I know we all like to give Tim credit for being an attentive parent but he’s not a protective parent and that’s WORSE. I would much rather be a protective parent than and attentive one. Tim’s lack of concern for J$ well-being is very concerning

• Sad

ndavy

Ginn replying to a bunch of stans on Twitter right now. Did she run out of real housewives episodes to watch? Is she procrastinating because it's tofu and bj night? Is she bored at the airport while waiting for their flight to CA?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

tpstyle

I rely on tattle to fill me in because I don’t watch their crappy vlogs…but…I would love to be a fly on the wall in that airplane. That one I might watch. They probably bought 6 seats. J$ will be strapped in his car seat so he can be restrained for the trip. Tim in the middle and the nanny on the other side. Faintlines will take a seat across the aisle so her fat ass can spread out. The other two seats are probably reserved for the mattress and stroller and air conditioning unit. Flight from hell with those morons.

• Haha

CatNipRules

What's funnier is those two need help with only one child doing the easiest of jobs , editing from home and visiting children's theme parks, the incompetence of them both is beyond belief
Exactly!! My middle sister has 4 kids. She also works full time and so does her husband. They are both teachers.... And guess what? They don't have a nanny. Never crossed my sister's mind. They are two of the laziest people on earth....

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Hoarders have to participate in the cleanup in order to help with correcting the situation. I will give her some credit for wanting to fix things but she doesn't want to participate in any of it. Tim even said he needed to figure out what to do with the leftover crap, not her or we. This is a band-aid on an obvious mental health issue.
You are correct, to help come to terms with what they've done, and how to reolve the issue they have to get involved. Running away for a pampering reinforces that others will take care of the problems for them.

Don't discount Tim's role in building up the piles of crap around the house though. He is just as bad in this as his wife. All that stuff was right ->THERE<- off the main living areas, open for all to see. He was just as guilty of putting stuff in there and pretending it didn't exist. Tim is the one who made the shelf in the garage fall and decided to leave it dangling to this day. They are both hoarders, it's just that one thinks he can manage the other and refuses to see it in himself.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Someone pointed out a few pages ago that in the live (I'm sorry I forgot who but you made such a good point!), Jenn looks so down and sad to admit that "we're parents now". Watch this:

That is not the face and voice of someone who is happy to be a parent.
That was me. I could hear the regret in her voice and her face said EVERYTHING.

she is NOT happy being a mom. She loved the attention of being pregnant but now reality has set in and she has a human being to care for and she wants NONE of it.

I repost this for all the newish members of our tribe, since TTT’s content is so irrelevant currently.

I swear I have never seen Timbo and J♾️D interact the way they did in their gender reveal video. Looking lovingly into each other’s eyes, holding hands and having the intimate connection that most married couples have. One gets the impression that their “miracle” child would be so cherished, loved, cared for and protected. But we all know the real truth now!

Florida Park Treasures was so spot on when they made this video.
That was so fucking staged it was painful. It was like a commercial for an adoption center.

“Welcome to Open Hearts Home for Children Who Don’t Want to Be Exploited, don’t be like this couple who clearly cannot stand one another and bring a child into the world who will only be a prop. We have hundreds of real couples out in the world who want a child to truly love and cherish”

• Heart
  • Sad

mmc2020

Finally caught up so rehashing a bit from the last thread, but I can’t help but smile thinking about how upset JFL∞D must have been these last couple weeks. I imagine she was stewing at home while being excluded from all of the 50th events and from all of the gluttonous eating. And then she went on the live and tried to say media didn’t get a +1, forcing freelancer Dim to correct her and quickly change the subject. You just know the tension was higher than it normally is in that pigpen of a house. So to all of that, hahahaha!

In other news, this guy’s life is complete now that his phone woke him up in the middle of the night to watch a 1am upload.
ADCC84A8-AD0F-407F-900F-ADA41748CA88.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
She has a mini panic attack on the slide.
SO PANICKED! It was like she had never been on a water slide before. It was so crazy to watch it happening since she made it seem like they had a blast and used it as the thumbnail pic of them “having a great time”, and then she suddenly had to go back to the cabana to tend to the little one after living it up around the park kid free before. 🙄🙄🙄