Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
We watched 3 in a row last night. Very boring except for the panic attack. Side note...Krispy Smores posted their 1st vlog of 2021. She is now pregnant w/twins. They will one up Dimmy and Fatty now and they are on a Disney cruise so make that +2 😆
Here’s the Krispy S’mores video.
Steph’s very first cruise ever.
Just starting to view.
Steph and Dave are living their best lives, have full time jobs and not dependent on YT and #Hosted events/stays.
Unlike the Bojos!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Tim also mentioned moving baby stuff to a storage spot under the stairs, so I’m guessing he’s still holding out for another buddy.
I'd understand keeping a family heirloom cradle, but why bother keeping all the stuff? We all know that if they do have another child they're just going to go out and buy all new baby stuff anyway.

Donate! So many new parentsout there who can't afford 1/4 of that stuff.

Me and my husband do "fun gummies" (legal where we are 😉) and sometimes watch the trackers and lose it because they are so funny to laugh at and I am NOT lying when I say we watch the water slide freak out a solid 15 times and were laugh hysterically.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Holy dick and tits I’m behind…

@Galorious thanks for thinking of me! We are actually homeschooling our son and the past week has really ramped up in terms of class work and activities

I need to watch this live for some ammunition to come back with. Hopefully today I’ll get a few free moments

• Heart
  • Haha

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
His camera work has gotten shittier and shittier… why even bother with an expensive ass camera Tim…

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Home Office remodeling vlog.

Poor J$ gets goaded into saying Home Vlog.

Jenn is so excited to get her office back, they quoted her 2 days to get the job done.

Her office is an effing disaster shit on top of shit.

OMFG she had like three rooms of crap in that office. I wonder how much she's paying these people.

In the guest room is not one but two excerise bikes bwahaha.
Again, I cannot fathom paying, or letting anyone organize my office. Each office is personalized by the user as they live. Goes to show she never really used it if she doesn't care.

Bets on how long the office stays clean before returning to its prior state? I give it a year.

Jenn is soooo overwhelmed with editing she cant clean the house!
This has been one of the signs of her having some kind of depression going on for a very, very long time. Long before Jackson was even a figment.

• Heart

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Wonder if there's anything to the theory floated here that "limited" media at Disney really just meant no Jen. Or if she's just boycotting Disney over feeling slighted. Looking through their videos the last time she was at Disney was the September 6th video for ratatouille. Tims had 10 Disney videos since and all solo. She didn't even go to Disney springs with him. Yet she's been at pretty much everything else during that time.
Most likely the baby sitter wasn't able to go, but she's petty enough to act like that. "They don't want me then I WON'T GO"
Now that she's seen this, she will go in the next week.

• Haha

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Looks like J2D hasn't been to Disney for almost a month. You'd think she'd be rushing back to celebrate the 50th being such a Disney fan. Even if she was snubbed as a freelancer.

• Haha

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Did I miss something? They went to Legoland. Ja¢kpot showed an interest in Duplo bricks and an understanding of how they work. And then they didn't buy him any fucking Duplo bricks?

• Sad
  • Haha

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
That's what I thought... Itooks like a kids pinafore and would be super cute on someone young. Is this her attempt to dress in Fall colours? Good for her that she doesn't feel self conscious in it cos you can bet that tummy will spark pregnancy comments. Which we all hate getting when we've a bit of a belly 😕.

You could tell they were looking around that accommodation and hating it. I watched it thinking it was small by Orlando standards (from villas I've stayed in whilst visiting) but the size of the rooms were probably on par with the home I have in Edinburgh city centre. Similar homes in the area have sold recently for way more than they paid for their MuckMansion. My grown up kids can't afford to buy here. These 2 are spoiled as feck. How are they meant to give real review when they turn their noses up at anything small and affordable for more families?? Or maybe they are just uncomfortable in tidy spaces!

Although Balls and Bears does sound very much to Tim's taste these days 😂 He could get his Bubble Princess on and go on a solo date night. Steak and hot dogs on the menu every night. May need more than bringing Jenn home some nicked flowers to make up for it this time....
Love Edinburgh

The things she did when she was pregnant with j really annoyed me, my aunt went through 12 miscarriages before finally having two kids which she never thought she would ever have an the amount of research she did into what she could or couldn't do an even things she could eat or couldn't eat when she was pregnant was insane, she was incredible careful with everything, you'd think she would be the same since it seems she had bother trying to carry but she didn't bother, the things she ate like raw seafood to sitting in salt rooms which arnt really recommended, she never took that pregnancy seriously, she tried to make it out like she was being careful but really she wasnt, I mean why you you make a fuss over sitting on a ride that's no different to a car about wondering if it's safe or not but not bother with food, all she was Intrested in was if she could get on rides or not
The one that shocked me the most was (after telling everyone she couldn't have cold cuts), Tim made a point of saying the sub she ordered was fine cause the bun was toasted and would kill any listeria 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

poohgirl

Long time lurker first time posting! Did y’all notice in the spare bedroom the bed wasn’t made! umm why? Is that because its the nanny’s room or Tim’s room if he’s in the doghouse?😂

• Haha
  • Wow

bakerbetty

VIP Member
To entitled and lazy to see that there's a HUGE problem with their channel....bet there's a big view purchase real soon.

2021-10-17 (2)_LI.jpg

• Wow

elliebee27

VIP Member
This was almost EXACTLY my situation too - shitty financial situation where my husband left to work in the oilfields so I was basically a single mom for the first 3.5 years of our sons life, moved in with my mom, got treated for PPD. I am so sad to this day that I don't remember more of his first year or so - it's crushing.

I also have those days when he is being THE MOST DRAMATIC KID ever that I am like, WTF but we are in the same place today - he is such a smart, kind, amazing little dude. I tell him regularly that he is my favorite person in the world and the best thing I've ever done.

I feel like most people would say, 'yeah, we're parents now' but add something like 'I wouldn't change anything'. She just changed the subject completely.
Our kids are twins, also us with the PPD (and depression whilst pregnant - nobody cared - it was horrific, not to mention being so very sick the whole time).

Jenn like so many women I know personally seem to see their child as an accessory not as a human being they are responsible for, a human being who wants to do things and relies on them to teach them, to guide them and love them. He's just - a thing.

• Sad
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Found this for Jenn.

Hope she's having a great time refreshing that browser on her phone in California.

1634846168271.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
Very, very sorry. So hard when they die unexpectedly.

I'm right there with you emotion wise ... Lost my kitty, truly my best friend two weeks ago too. Got his ashes back yesterday and first thing I did was start talking to "him" and crying. The other furballs are keeping close to me, it helps (as I swipe a fluffy tail off the keyboard).

I hope you have someone to be close to at this time.
I couldn’t take not having a ginger floof. Literally the day after he passed away, I called one of my preferred members from Shipt who runs an animal rescue. I told her what happened and she said; “Sweetie, I’m going to call my shelter manager and tell her you can have whatever cat you want.” So we went and got another orange tabby. Tiberius (our oldest cat) is in fucking Heaven…Tormund’s twin and the other girl…they’re not sold on him just yet…but here…this is Tiberius and Hobbes…Hobbes is fitting since my kiddo low key looks like Calvin.

I hope your work was as understanding as mine was. Tormund passed away while I was on a conference call with one of my managers and he is in Seattle and was like; “Tormund, hang on buddy. Matt, I’m gonna get help, don’t hang up.” And he was calling all of these emergency clinics nearby. It was seeet. Sorry to hear about your kitty. It’s been rough. We got a call tonight saying we can go get him…but I’m not emotionally ready because that means it’s final…

Attachments

• Heart