Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Is he really using that TikTok to try to guilt trip the mouse over not opening the Barber Shop in a pandemic?
Like he'd really increase demand for the product by "showcasing" it (in his very poorly edited and told vlog) , when the barber shop and any normal day usually has a line out the door waiting.

What a fucking moron.

Adding: using his kid as a prop has never been more evident than with this TikTok. I really hope Disney takes note of who they're dealing with here.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Tommytomtom

I am just glad he has the nanny is there- just so he has some exposure to anyone else. I bet you $5 she was at the house while Timmy was at the 50th. No way Jennbo could handle J$ that much by herself.
Yup. I know they get grief for being so lazy that 2 stay at home parents need a nanny for 1 child but that nanny is the best thing that could have happened for J. I don't think it's a coincidence his word explosion and recent development coincided with the arrival of the nanny.

Reactions: 17

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Her hair color is atrocious! Why does Timmy have a mask on in his guest room? Where was J$ while they were in the car? Nanny must be around with the organizers.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
She wants to go on those cruises- she’s not pregnant. She has put on weight she generall hides with a big t-shirt. That dress is entirely the wrong size & print for her body too. It makes her look worse.

jmg356

I rarely post and this is a bit random on the thread but I’ve wanted to get this off my chest for ages!

Whatever vloggers make 💰 from constant park content it is not worth it. I wouldn’t swap any amount of money* for the magic me & my family get from every Disney and Universal visit. We love all of it - but the Trackers do look bored, tired and dial it in. Imagine taking something as awesome as Disney and ruining it for yourself 🤦‍♀️.

*tbf probably not quite true 🤣

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn really does enjoy the sound of her own voice…too bad nobody else does.

no way in fucking Hell did this bitch ever sing in a choir. Come on Jenn stop spewing bullshit

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I had to Google this Meg Wittman person, to find out who's getting paid $65 an hour to organize peoples' shit.

View attachment 821300
What does being an "actress, model, singer, dancer, and foodie" have to do with organizing people's shit? And I wouldn't exactly call that room "expertly designed" if that's what gets her "excited." Trackers got totally ripped off.

Oh, but wait - the stans marveled that the ears were "color-coded" !!!(though the better term they could have used probably is color-coordinated)

Who ever would have thought of such an idea! 🤣 Hell, I've been color-coordinating my closet for over 20 years. Makes finding things so much easier. But go ahead and pay me almost $2,000 to show you that, Trackfucks! 🤣 I'll take it!

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The thing that seems to be the case with Jenn is that she doesn't seem to treat J as if he is his own little person and not just an extension of her. It feels like she loves to show him off as a way to say 'look at me, look what I am responsible for' and everything cute or smart he does is another chance to get all this attention from the stans. It's like the live show. She feels important and adored and when she can also show J off, or show him on his monitor sleeping (ugh), it's just another weird moment where she gets some endorphin rush from the "ooohing and aahing" over J and the gushing from the stans. 🙁🤢 I think she totally loves the comments that J looks just like her, and her keeping her overly blonde hair to match him also seems to be a thing.
YES!!! I swear that is the only reason she keeps bleaching her hair to shit. And honestly I think it’s why she’s holding out on the haircut. So his hair is long and blonde and people will gush “OMG JENN J***son looks JUST like you”
It’s all forced and for show

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
It’s honestly so sad. I know we all like to give Tim credit for being an attentive parent but he’s not a protective parent and that’s WORSE. I would much rather be a protective parent than and attentive one. Tim’s lack of concern for J$ well-being is very concerning
Truth be told, I think he's scared to shit of Jenn.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Ding dang that AK vlog is a mess. Did he forget to take his meds? He went on and on and on about that chicken sandwich, kept getting distracted by stuff, and seemed manic.
There's a creature in the bush...ooh wind...hey, there's Mickey. True professional.

He made a point to mention he's starting the video in the parking lot BECAUSE he had to park so far away. Doesn't he almost always start the video on the parking lot walking towards the gate? This whole video was a disaster, and he's an asshole.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Yikes!!! Those view counts 😱😱😱😱

they really need to get their shit together

or don’t, I don’t care 😜
I think that ridiculous/pathetic/disgusting live stream they did begging people to bug Disney and Uni did them a fuck ton of damage - it was a huge turn off for all but the hard core delusional stans and it sure looks like many stopped watching them. Not to mention it's become the Jenn and J$ show.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Yeah, but she doesn't even need to do that. It's called pre-planning.

If they knew they were going to DL, Tim could have went out and filmed places - even going to the same place like DS or anywhere on Disney property, and filming two vlogs' worth of content in the same day - just go in a bathroom and change your shirt if you really want to "sell" that it's a different day - AND she could have got her ass in gear, edited, and then they'd have had a large bank of vlogs ready to be auto-posted while they were enjoying their umpteenth vacay. Then, she could get to editing DL when they got back.

But, as with everything, they fly by the seat of their pants.

ALSO -

These friggin stans are absurd. Two people who "work" from home and make their own schedules + one child = no need for a nanny.

Yet the stans say if they had $, they'd have a nanny too?

And TinaMJones' comment is just fucking bonkers.
Yeah, we can really equate T&J to two people who go to work every day and drop their kids off at daycare. Okaaaay. :rolleyes:

And 23 people LIKED that comment. I'll never understand why the stans constantly make such excuses for these two idiots.

View attachment 821563
Do these people not realize parents who drop kids off at daycare have real jobs where they cannot supervise their own children? These are two capable adults who pretty much work from home, and have the ability to dictate when and where they work. They don't need help in raising one "miracle" baby prop

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"I think I just need more space". Woman. You could have an entire warehouse and you'd find a way to clutter it up. Freaking disgusting. MAYBE DO LESS HAIR APPOINTMENTS AND CLEAN YOUR LIFE UP. Grosssssssss. :sick:

This is one of the actual nice things about living in a smaller space. I don't buy extra crap I don't need because I HATE living in clutter and I literally have no extra space. I've moved enough times that I know by now what's junk and materialistic crap and what I actually need to function.

Also her laugh sounds so forced. It's the kind of laugh I do when I have to make small talk with my coworkers every day on Zoom.

Tim looks like he's just totally given up and the life has been drained from him when she's like "I'm so busy editing and I haven't had time to do anything." You literally don't do anything but take up oxygen, Jennyfaintlines.

Caramadden0404

I'm going to make an odd connection here, so stay with me. Children of drug addicts often find themselves neglected and sometimes older, less able grand parents step in to raise them (if their lucky). The unlucky kids keep trudging through life as a second thought to their parent's highs. They don't learn how to socialize, they don't see value in themselves, and they suffer in horrible ways in school, as do the kids around them. I've seen it too often.
These kids not only need a better living situation, but more attention made to how they socialize and learn.

Jenn and Tim are exactly like drug addicts not only in their own selfish motivations, where their highs are the paychecks and hosted gigs, but in many ways, the neglect of their son. It's nothing anyone can do for Jackson either. We can only hope something snaps in their little brains and they realize the present day situation is bad and getting worse.
You are extremely accurate when describing children of drug addicted parents. My father was addicted to cocaine and he continued on until he eventually was killed in a car accident. I was an only child and neglected by my parents in many ways. I was always a second thought to my parents and blamed for my dad's addiction. My parents could not keep the utilities on, I ended up going to 10 schools from K-8. We left Florida due to being homeless and moved to Michigan to live with my aunt and uncle. My uncle abused me and my parents said to just deal with it because they were giving us a place to stay. Needless to say, I never had many friends, was very socially awkward and years behind my peers in maturity. I have been in therapy from my childhood as long as I can remember. I also fell for the first man who gave me attention and he abused me physically, emotionally and financially. They truly do not realize the damage they are doing to him.

• Heart
  • Sad

bten1989

VIP Member
When the day finally comes that they go to Disney for that haircut, Jenn will have to pull every last bit of effort out of her body to edit out all the cries and cringe Jackson will undoubtedly go though.

They'll get a shot here or there of a snip and a look, but overall, betcha it's all a wash.
It's going to be a chopped up mess of "hey buddyyyyyyyy, look at you getting your first haircut buddyyyyyyy" and then cut straight to them posing outside the barbershop 20 minutes later to avoid any screams or crying. They'll probably even put sunglasses on him so you can't see his red eyes from the crying.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I watched it (thank you for the time stamp) and while it doesn't seem fake, it's seems to be more of a symptom of wanting to feel like she's in control and is not than any kind of real freak out. Far from a panic attack, glad she didn't identify it as such.

I had forgotten that Tim tries to constantly fill the air with sounds when he goes on rides. So annoying.
I agree. It's nowhere near a true panic attack (that so many of us DX w/ them know what they're really like). More of a general freak-out.

While I believe she has some underlying mental issues going on, she seems to have selective ways of "dealing" with her fears, using some to her advantage.

She has the fear / anxiety of driving so she's perfectly OK with Tim driving everywhere and her using it as an excuse with the stans. (and if it were a control thing like you mentioned, @Love_the_kitz, you'd think SHE'D actually be the one who wants to drive them everywhere; I had a similar thing w/ driving that I needed to get over due to those issues and allow other people to be in control of the wheel)

She also - like @Dont Call Them Creators mentioned - seems to hate / have a fear of thrill rides / roller coasters (you can see it in both her face on so many of them and / or her hesitancy - see Hagrid's). Yet she goes on them. So that points to FOMO and wanting to get her mug on camera (she's in love w/ herself in that regard).

Because if she could, in theory, "confront" her "fears" to ride things she's not keen on riding, she could, in theory, "confront" her "fears" to drive - all with Tim's reassurance like he did in that footage.

I also agree with @leigh123 on why she'd include that clip. I'd be mortified, embarrassed, etc. to include that clip of me freaking out. I'd have made Tim go ride it again somehow or just cut that part out.

But I think - like @scopeyscope referenced - she thought she looked so damn good on it 🤮 - ridiculously wearing her overly expensive sunglasses on a jostling water ride and matching the flex Aulani shirt to the colors of it, that she just couldn't resist NOT putting that as the thumbnail (and thereby include the clip in the vlog) as we all know it's now the Jenn Show. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick