Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Holy Shit... These people are FUCKING PATHETIC.... Get off your fat greasy asses and fucking throw shit out... I cannot even enjoy their videos anymore without fucking wanting to rage... I mean if your fucking creepy ass STANS sent you copious amounts of useless shit why didnt you shut the PO Box down sooner

And can we please STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP taking parental advice from your moronic STANS...

• Heart
Reactions: 20

chitownzee

STOP BUYING CRAP!!!!

And, no Tim, that's not what a house looks like just because you have a toddler. When my youngest was one, I was a widow and it was just me with an 8 year old and a toddler and my house NEVER looked liked that.

They need therapy in a huge way for a multitude of reasons. And they obviously need therapy for their denial about needing therapy.

The way you live and raise your child is DISTURBING. Everyone that is outside of your cult can see it, you need to see it.

help.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha

Sarcastic Hades

Looks like they ARE on a trip lol
I’ve been a lurker on this thread for awhile but I can confirm that they are at Disneyland as I just walked by them in the Grand Californian when cutting through to downtown Disney. I raced here to double check that my eyes weren’t deceiving me

• Wow
  • Sick

Member29member20

Fantasy World: Come see the scary and vlog it for us!

Tim in scary area: gee golly oh my goodness gracious wow whoopsie oh goodness my oh my this is spooky ding dang shoooooeeeeyy!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They've overstretched, over committed and now need help. I'm hopeful this means they've recognised that.

Don't get me wrong, I still can't be arsed with them, but I'm not going to wish continued suffering on them. I don't need to. They'll learn nothing from a bail out and fuck it all up again sooner or later.
Are they though? I feel like that's all under their control and they're choosing to be "overwhelmed". I don't think they're overstretched because again, they don't have FT jobs and make up their own schedule and have a nanny and now an organizing service to do things normal adults suck up and do. And if they're over-committed, that's on them for agreeing to visit every random motel and water park and restaurant in Florida.

Also I wish they would just stay in Florida. As a Californian, I don't need them bringing their lazy waddling asses over here where they'll make the same remarks they always do ("oh, it's cold here!" "oh we can just walk across to the other park!" "we miss Bugs Land!" "oh the castle is so small!") as Floridians pretending they know enough about Disneyland. Leave the Disneyland vlogging to CA residents (that also goes for Californians who go to WDW and pretend they're experts on everything WDW as well, although at this point even those vloggers know WDW details better than the Slackers).

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Home Office remodeling vlog.

Poor J$ gets goaded into saying Home Vlog.

Jenn is so excited to get her office back, they quoted her 2 days to get the job done.

Her office is an effing disaster shit on top of shit.

OMFG she had like three rooms of crap in that office. I wonder how much she's paying these people.

In the guest room is not one but two excerise bikes bwahaha.

I don't understand how they have such a large house and it's busting at the seams with just random shit with no place to put.

Jenn getting her hair done as well, and her hair looks pretty much the same just with a few highlights.

Ginn giving us her stylists name and salon....wonder if this is an attempt to get #hosted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Yup. Exactly.

Two people who "work" from home and make their own schedules + one child = no need for a nanny.
Part of this is a weird thing we have here in America- the worship of people with money. The “if I had that kind of money I’d have a nanny too” statement says more about the Stan’s than them. Talk about jealous. You often see people who think rich people can do no wrong - it’s weird. Having $$ doesn’t make you special or good. The Slackers are still the same FL rednecks they have always been- just with extra cash they didn’t really earn.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
We should get a list going of predictable things they will say/do:

- "The castle is too small"
- "The air is too dry"
- "Monoraaaail!"
- "We can literally step out into the park!"
- Jennyfaintlines will claim she's sick after she gets off California Screamin' oops Incredicoaster (it'll always be CA Screamin' in my head)
- They'll get on one of the swinging pods of the Pixar Pal-a-Round instead of the stationary ones because they didn't pay attention which line to get in, and Jennyfaintlines will have a panic attack once it starts swinging backwards (I actually would laugh my head off if they do this)
- Tim will pretend he has any idea what's going on with the construction in Toon Town
- Tim will go on for too long about the differences between the WDW and DL versions of IASW and POTC and the Treehouse and Galaxy's Edge
- They'll skip Indiana Jones because they don't want to wait for anything longer than 25 minutes
- They'll drool over the Monte Carlo sandwich in New Orleans Square but in the next scene say it wasn't that great (also their fries were cold)
- They'll mention yet again how WDW doesn't have a New Orleans Square
- They'll forget the first Disneyland ride they went on was Alice in Wonderland OR they won't stop talking about how that was their first Disneyland ride
- They'll make fun of our Space Mountain (it's so much better than Magic Kingdom's)
- They'll most likely buy a Web Slingers gidget even though they'll never use it again because you use it on the ride
- Tim will pretend he knows anything at all about Marvel while Jturd does a permanent head tilt or gushes about finding Loki in the park
- They'll go on Jesse's Carousel ride because of course *that's* what you do when you spend a ton of money to come out to California....
- And don't forget of course, complaining about how they miss Bug's Land
- Tim won't stop "wheeeeeee"-ing on Luigi's ride in Cars Land
- Tim will say the CA version of Big Thunder is better (while this is true, he also doesn't need to mention it every time)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

bakerbetty

VIP Member
2021-10-15 (4).png

I had this outfit ..... when I was 6 years old - only it wasn't three sizes too small. When it pulls under your belly IT DOESN'T FIT!! And is she wearing J's tshirt? It looks painted on. Why do they insist on wearing their clothes so tight?! Not... flattering!

2021-10-15 (2).png

• Sick
  • Wow

airbusA330

VIP Member
That’s one of the worst TikTok’s I’ve ever seen. It even cuts off strangely, awesome editing 🙄 No effort, per usual. Cut the kids hair already, he isn’t a prop.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Also, the fact she doesn't drive means they waste tons of time. Tim had to drive her to her hair appt, which probably took hours of their time. I don't know, if it was me who was so lazy I couldn't clean anything ever and had to hire organizers, I would be sort of embarrassed to be taken to a salon for hours at the time hired help was cleaning up my disorganized shit.

Her hair color is atrocious! Why does Timmy have a mask on in his guest room? Where was J$ while they were in the car? Nanny must be around with the organizers.
I figured he was in the backseat but since Jenn wasn't, you're right..he probably was with the nanny who was keeping an eye on their stuff so the organizers didn't "steal it." 😅

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
What did I misdwith the ratatouille video. I stopped watching them months ago.
The video was the usual TTT crappy footage and content.

The backlash was having a NANNY, period.
Two almost 40 year old adults that can’t take care of and attend to a 22 month old toddler!!?? SERIOUSLY!!!

Side note: J♾️D totally resents J$ big time! He gets in the way of her having her best life of drinking, partying and doing whatever she wants whenever she wants. She hasn’t one maternal bone in her body, is incapable of caring for and nurturing a toddler. Heck, she doesn’t even know what J$ has for breakfast and lunch each day, cause she doesn’t get out of bed till noon!

Last edited:
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m 13 seconds into the live and omfg Jenn what the HELL were you thinking??? You are pushing 40 not 4

this is ALL that I can see now and I challenge you all to unsee it

congratulations Jenny RolledAFatOne, you’ve managed to add to your compilation of ridiculous looks

At 1:47 Jenn mentions Tim didn’t get a plus one for media and that no one did, Tim corrects her and says some outlets received plus ones, I totally feel like it was his subtle way of throwing shade at her

E5713B95-D24E-4C5F-B4B6-CB48C819CA16.jpeg

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
What an AWFUL thumbnail. Only the side of Tim’s body, she blends into the slide. And peep that Aulani rash guard while they’re at an entirely different park. It’s very “I can afford to go to Aulani, this park is beneath me”
Omfg yes let me wear my finest Disney gear to advertise a water park that is hosting us. GOOD THINKING YOU DUMB SKANK

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
What is she so busy doing? She doesn't cook, clean, work or look after her kid.
Exactly. I don't get it.

Tim wakes up with J. She sleeps in. She wakes up. She eats. Tim and J. already ate.
They go somewhere (if it's not a home vlog day).
They come home. They either eat out or she makes a meal kit.
J. gets a bath. Tim puts him to bed.

There's nothing stopping her from letting Tim go out and film by himself while she stays home w/ J. While J. plays, she does editing. While J. takes his nap, she does editing. While J. watches his shows on TV or his iPad or whatever, she does editing. They eat lunch together. She cleans up.

It's not rocket science. Nor would she be the first mother to have to work, tend to the house, and take care of her child at the same time.

She has the absolute WORST time management skills I've ever seen. And the absolute WORST ability to clean up as one goes. They live in a cesspool and they have zero desire to change a thing. Like someone said in a previous post, they're just trying to throw money $$$ at yet ANOTHER issue (this time - organizing her office so she can *finally* work productively) and it won't work in the long run.

She truly has NO CLUE how fucking lucky she is and how easy she has it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn talking about money literally killed me. She’s so full of shit it’s absolutely obvious. She’s only good with money because she has plenty of excess. Throw them back to the ol bread making/chicken and rice days where Timbo worked for minimum wage at the science center and I guarantee she would be singing a different tune

Last edited: