Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I think @scopeyscope had asked in the last thread, this is what the other guy said under Reddit. 🤣

Also, wow - didn't realize it didn't take very long to upload a vlog onto YouTube.
So, as usual, Jenn is a liar and just shitty at time management and organizing her priorities.

1634042523879.png

Reactions: 4

ndavy

@ndavy I have no desire to look through the TTT catalog. The Bojos aren’t that important. Except to hear about their train wreck lives. I swear they live in a parallel dimension to us.

After their “exposure” in June 2020. Many TTT videos were retitled to hid their actual content. Got to keep monetizing this crap!!

FRE could probably tell you where they got the footage.
=======
Why are they in DL, except to flex?

There are no special events going on that weren’t covered by other channels weeks ago

It can’t be a family vacation, as most days they are experiencing OUR vacations.

Is Aulani the next stop?
Sorry, wasn't asking you to look through the Slackers catalog, that would be a fate worse than death!!! But when you said the original video is still in the TTT catalog, I thought that meant you knew it hadn't been deleted and where to find it. Just wishing I could send it to Disney to remind them one of the many reasons why they should NOT want the Slackers representing their brand.

Last edited:

Hootersdude

I'm so confused... Jenn says they did a consultation about a month ago but they're just now getting around to the actual organization because "...our schedules just didn't line up for the actual organization job."

Tim and Jenn both left in the middle of them organizing to go get her hair styled...what 'schedule' did they need to line up if the both of them were going to leave in the middle of the organization job anyway?
Steak and blow job night?

• Haha

Marco Esquandoles

Me and my husband do "fun gummies" (legal where we are 😉) and sometimes watch the trackers and lose it because they are so funny to laugh at and I am NOT lying when I say we watch the water slide freak out a solid 15 times and were laugh hysterically.
Gummies while at theme parks is pretty stellar as well!

• Heart

JL7791

yOu GuyYYYyyYyzZZzZZ

This just popped up in my spam folder. How much should we bet Dimm & Ginn will get them?? Or get superchats to pay for them?

MSRP is $266 USD

A Limited-Edition Ray-Ban that celebrates 50 years of Walt Disney World and Sunglass Hut.
Get yours before early access ends on 28th October.

2021-10-21 11_41_46-Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Mickey WDW50 Polarized Blue_Silver & Gold Polarized...png

• Sick

starri

VIP Member
Well, at least the housekeeping skills are consistent.

And does he have his finger on the trigger of the shotgun? That's not incredibly dangerous or anything.

Galorious

VIP Member
Yep same. Our son pretty much grew up on Cartoon Network. Teen Titans was his favorite and luckily it was enjoyable for us as parents too
2000s Cartoon Network had some great cartoons hence why my daughter is an animator. She grew up on Ed, Edd & Eddy, Cow and Chicken, Pinky and the Brain etc

Yeah, I know. I had to watch a few times over because I was confused because of that very reason.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just seeing things but I thought when he swung his head a bit, I saw a bit of the hair slicked in the back?
I assumed it was still wet from Bath time.

• Heart

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
I think we (as in past convos) determined it was like the home of a parent, grandparent, aunt / uncle, etc. as based on the pictures on the walls, decor, etc. If my memory serves me right, it was originally pulled from the old Facebook page of one of Tim's relatives. I think this pic was a holiday or some sort of party.
Is Larry the Cable guy on Cameo? Because I would absolutely pay for him to say, "Remember who you are, Tim!" (like Mufasa)

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Are they really here in my state of California??? I can already hear them crying about how cold it is here 🤣
Screenshot_20211021-142209.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
It was so cold Dim had to buy a sweater because looking at the weather beforehand would've been too labor intensive
Right?! I will say I know so many people who this- they never have weather appropriate clothing when traveling. I watch the weather like a hawk.

Etj

Tim tracker 47 on the next episode of hoarders opps Jenn and Jackpot show

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ah I forgot about the Covid episode even though this is probably the first vlog I've watched since then lol.

Still they've been cranking out daily park/resort/haunted house content for about two weeks, seems like there's been ample time to get this done. Not that I truly care, I just found it really odd that it was delayed so long because their 'schedules' didn't match up, and on this supposedly one chance they had, they left in the middle of it anyways. Seems like they could've had this done at any time, whether they were home or out?
It seems if Jenn's "faint line" was true, they were probably in isolation for 3 weeks total, at minimum. Probably explains it. I doubt the organization service would want to be in their messy home covered in covid germs, but also probably had to schedule other clients while they waited.