Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Argh. They are ridiculous. The excuses are so pathetic. Can't do fun stuff? Blame J. Can't keep your home from being a hoarded mess? Blame that you are too busy and have too much stuff.

Since they probably read here, here is a hint:
Take a week off, declutter your home. Rent a dumpster and toss all the garbage. Call a donation place and have them pick up all the good stuff. Donate toys to needy kids. Donate your extra car to charity.

Can't take a week off? Nonsense. You set your own work hours and schedule. Pull up 5 of your favorite, popular vlogs, repost them but film yourself quickly recapping a few segments of reasons why you loved the vlog, or clips of you reacting to the best parts. You could film 5 of these "nostalgic look back at our favorite vlogs" in one afternoon and edit them in one evening. Schedule them to post each day of the same week. Skip a vlog Saturday, do a live show Sunday. You have 7 full days, with nanny taking care of J, to clean up your house. Most people would LOVE a chance to do this, while still pulling in income and having childcare. If you really want to do it, you could. You likely just don't and have no interest in doing the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Dear Disney execs- please open Harmony ASAP but discontinue all children's haircut services. For health and safety reasons of course.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Those morons should take a look at the real world and see there are consequences for your past actions. Jon Gruden just got shitcanned as the Raiders head coach for inflammatory remarks in emails back in 2011. Along the same lines as the stuff the Slackers posted (anti-gay rhetoric and language, blatant racism, etc.) So the stan excuse of "everyone's said the wrong things" hold no water, especially when the idiots uploaded it to YouTube and left it public for the world to see.
And the ironic thing is that these stans are probably OK with Gruden being canceled for the same thing. And they don't see the hypocrisy.

I just don't understand the stans' excuses that they were "young." They weren't teenagers (if they were, I'd excuse them for ignorance)

I'm sorry but late 20s and early 30s is not "young" in the sense that you don't know right from wrong or what you should or should not post on the internet. Tim was simply all about uploading and becoming the next Charles Trippy (one of his old idols, I believe), go viral, and / or be an internet "star" (despite Jenn saying in a really old video that they weren't doing this to be "internet famous").

Not to paraphrase Jenn, but I'd wager to say that 99.9% of us on here weren't saying such things or going to "urban" parties as "one chainz" at the age of 30. Most of us were too busy working, taking care of families, tending to homes, etc. to do that - and then post it on the internet for $$$$.

Is Larry the Cable guy on Cameo? Because I would absolutely pay for him to say, "Remember who you are, Tim!" (like Mufasa)
Yeah, that was one of the many phases of Tim. Which is a whole other thing. I never saw a grown man continually reinvent himself so much. No man - secure with himself - does such a thing. He's gone from the longer-haired country boy to mullet boy to a Rob Thomas lookalike to long-haired homeless-man look w/ scraggly beard to super skin and bones to cool hipster handlebar moustache to now Disney dad? So friggin strange!

Speaking of mullet, there's an old pic of Tim with a mullet holding a beer and I think he had on a Billy Ray Cyrus t-shirt? I can't find that one though!

NEVERMIND - Found it! ;)

1634061459719.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
It's also not like racism and homophobia only became wrong in 2020.
Exactly! They were only "sorry" for it because they got caught and called out. Their faces on the "apology" vlog were shear panic, they knew they had a chance of getting legitimately canceled. If only we were so lucky.

Reactions: 21

CoolWhip

VIP Member
It's going to be a chopped up mess of "hey buddyyyyyyyy, look at you getting your first haircut buddyyyyyyy" and then cut straight to them posing outside the barbershop 20 minutes later to avoid any screams or crying. They'll probably even put sunglasses on him so you can't see his red eyes from the crying.
Buddy is going to be pissed he has to stop vaping long enough to get his rapunzel mullet cut off by the time that place opens back up

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new thread, this one comes courtesy of @Monkeypoopants.

The Slackers continued their consistent late upload schedule by having their newest vlog go live at 10PM, after the day prior Ginn told us in the live stream she was still working on it. Even factoring the upload time once completed, how the hell did it take her 12+ hours to get this thing on the interwebs?

What will the Trackers flex next?

Once the "hired help" comes in when will we get Jenn's new office tour? Will they clean up the guest bedroom? Will the garage shelves ever get fixed?

• Haha
  • Sad

bten1989

VIP Member
Well gang, I've been successfully blocked by Ginn Slacker on twitter 😂 When y'all started linking those old, cringey videos them being 100% douchebags when they were "young" I couldn't help but spam their twitter with them. It took all of two videos for Ginn to block me. I feel accomplished!

• Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
They took the fucking nanny with them and it’s hilarious trying to watch Tim try to hide her behind Jen
They can’t even have a day out with their child without taking help… pathetic

• Wow
  • Angry

ndavy

Hot Chick Eats Poop, the Slackers video that started the now-deleted firestorm in the facebook group yesterday, is now gone from the Slackers YT catalog (or at least not searchable as the same title). We know Jenn reads here, but I think Facebook Group Admin Becca does too. I bet Becca contacted Jenn yesterday to give her the heads up on what was going on, sinceI'm sure Jenn was still asleep at the time.

The Slackers should delete all of the Hot Chick video series, but next on the delete list should be:
Bowling With A Hot Chick Wearing No Pants
Hot Chick Kicks Guy In The Balls
Hot Chick Gets Owned By The Toilet
Hot Chick Throws Food At A Cop Car
Hot Chick Blows Boogers Everywhere
Hot Chick Shoots Guy In The Head With A Crossbow

Keeping it classy as always Slackers! You better delete them quick Jenn, I already sent the links to the Disney media relations team so the clock is ticking...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Vatulele

Hi JennyFaintLines!

Take a break from your phone and go do something with your husband and child. You’re in Disneyland! (Honestly not that you really give 2 shits)

Go be a mom, go make an appointment with a mental health professional, something. It is LAUGHABLE that you troll Tattle, fb, Twitter, Youtube comments and Reddit for hours a day rather than being fully invested in your child and your “job”. 😂

• Heart
They kept marveling at how fast the team accomplished this simple task of sorting and organizing. Like this is the speed at which focused, normal people work. Imagine if you just focused on your editing instead of watching reality tv and deleting comments how much free time you would have!

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
My favorite part of this video, when J$ is going to bed, Jenn says--I hope he never stops saying dartch for dark. Tim looks back at her, and says, I hope he does. He had this miserable look, like I just wish you'd disappear forever from our lives. Poor guy is stuck with that miserable wench. Just cut the cord Tim, you do everything yourself anyway!

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Pass this image onto social services after the inevitable accident. He seems way to big for this, his waist is above the guard rail and he's already trying to climb onto the worktop
I imagine when he's a bit older and Dim is at the parks and Jin is locked away in the editing room he'll be all over this

View attachment 816994
You can see in the video that it's not stable. It's rocking back and forth when he's trying to get up on the counter. It's only a matter of time before he it tips back and is concussed by hitting that tile floor.

I also don't understand why they are encouraging him to run circles in the kitchen when they have that giant house and backyard. Running is not for the kitchen.

My teenager has better babysitting skills than these too.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Katnip78

Just a thought....what if Tim has been getting fed up with her slow editing. I can see him asking her to do better and her saying if only I had an office space...I have to edit on the couch blah blah and he offered to get an organizer so she can actually sit and work and hope she will actually get on it.

• Sick

apojacks

VIP Member
Sorry, been a way for a while...one of our cats unexpectedly passed away in my arms two weeks ago due to an intentional overdose of gabapentin by the emergency vet clinic we took him to for a UTI...just kinda been in shock and even the joys of ripping on Tim and Jenn for being utter twunts has been a bit of a struggle. I have so much content to catch up on, but I'm still alive y'all.

• Sad
  • Heart

JL7791

I watched it (thank you for the time stamp) and while it doesn't seem fake, it's seems to be more of a symptom of wanting to feel like she's in control and is not than any kind of real freak out. Far from a panic attack, glad she didn't identify it as such.

I had forgotten that Tim tries to constantly fill the air with sounds when he goes on rides. So annoying.
"Woahhhhh!" "Woohoo!" "Good Golly Gee Whiz!" "Wowww I'm going backwards! Why am I going backwards??"

I don't know, maybe because you're on a fucking inner tube going down a water slide???

Last edited:
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I may eat my words (I've done it a lot on here - ha!) but she's not pregnant, IMHO.

Remember before their previous pregnancy announcement, she'd hide her belly behind things (once I remember behind Bandit even on an IG post or something) or Tim would film from the waist up? Then they did the "we're pregnant" vlog. If she got pregnant again, they'd be doing the same thing. Waiting for a big "reveal" type of vlog to show the burgeoning belly and then the stans to lose their shit.

She's just more chubby these days and picks - as usual and discussed previously - ill-fitting clothes.

• Heart