Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I think someone posted one of these on the other thread, but more stans have responded since then.

Hey Jenn. Yet WE'RE the unwell ones, huh? :rolleyes:
I don't know about you, but these freaks dreaming about my family would unnerve me just a tad. Just. a. tad, Jenn.

1634067655168.png

1634067664076.png

1634067691412.png

1634067701813.png

1634067732763.png

1634067757573.png

And the only sane one...

1634067787488.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

WhiskeyBusiness

I'm so confused... Jenn says they did a consultation about a month ago but they're just now getting around to the actual organization because "...our schedules just didn't line up for the actual organization job."

Tim and Jenn both left in the middle of them organizing to go get her hair styled...what 'schedule' did they need to line up if the both of them were going to leave in the middle of the organization job anyway?

• Haha

potatogirl741

I will not speak for most people here, but that's been my biggest frustration with them. They will spend ALL this money to appear like they are getting focused/organized/etc and then, in a month or two, they fall back into their old shitty habits. Now, especially, it's hard with the holidays. Once Halloween happens, it's all down hill. They are polishing a turd, not dealing with the real deep seeded issues. They put on a show and then go right back to what they are.
I think you're right about them looking to shift into other 'revenue' sources. but, much like their inconstant use of Twitter/Insta/TikTok, they will fail to create a routine that sticks.
Also, fwiw, I don't think they should start trying to Podcast/Jenn Make Up channel again when their main channel is a mess in every sense. It has no direction or voice. No consistent upload schedule. It's hard to start simple and small with things, but it's what they need.
Somebody pointed that out already - surprised it hasn't been deleted yet.

1634663610035.png

• Haha

Jen237

Chatty Member
So from what I see, here are 2 adults with a very nice house who don’t have real employment but have made a lot of money from their YT job! They have a green pool which they never use, a broken shelf in the garage which will never be fixed, a spare room which will never be aristocrat themed, and 2 cars with only 1 driver but because the 12 hours it takes her to edit each day, they not only need a nanny, but they need to pay people to clean and organise the office,WTF? Also why don’t they include their kid with eating together as a family! FFS, take the iPad away, and that handful of Cheerios, was down right awful. Please prepare him a home cooked meal which includes the 5 food groups and eat together as a family

• Heart

Lankylamb

VIP Member
That Latest vlog. Bloody Hell!

The quality of the camera work is awful, Dim has no idea of even basic filming techniques. He thinks if he spends $4000 on a camera it will magic up some cinematic footage.

Did you see the part where Dim takes a rock out of Jackpots hands and disregards it as trash? Didn't they have a whole 'Rock Jar' at home where they made a big thing about how J$ likes to collect rocks? Dim has obviously forgotten all about that.

If I was Busch Gardens I'd be making a serious complain as that was just an awful advertisement.

Jenn - "Jack$on really enjoyed the sesame street show"
Tim - "Did He?"

TIM WAS SAT RIGHT NEXT TO HIM

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I know it’s early but here is my submission for the next title

The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
You know what sounds like a great idea when you're "overhwhelmed" and "overextended" and "busy"? Taking a completely unnecessary trip all the way to the other side of the country with a toddler.

(I feel like I'm going to be extra cranky for the next few days because I hate the thought of them being in the same state I call home. I'm overprotective of CA and Disneyland from this family and all their baggage and sloppiness. Keep your budddddyyyyyyy and yourselves on the other side of the country, thanks! 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The thing that seems to be the case with Jenn is that she doesn't seem to treat J as if he is his own little person and not just an extension of her. It feels like she loves to show him off as a way to say 'look at me, look what I am responsible for' and everything cute or smart he does is another chance to get all this attention from the stans. It's like the live show. She feels important and adored and when she can also show J off, or show him on his monitor sleeping (ugh), it's just another weird moment where she gets some endorphin rush from the "ooohing and aahing" over J and the gushing from the stans. 🙁🤢 I think she totally loves the comments that J looks just like her, and her keeping her overly blonde hair to match him also seems to be a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Maimai99

Yeah, I'm starting to watch it. You can see J. running around in the reflection of Tim's sunglasses around :35-38 or so. Then at the show @:50, there's the girl next to Jenn (and seated obviously with them as there's a space between her and the next group). She's got a black t-shirt on and a maroon backpack, taking a drink of something.

What a fucking joke these two are.
What's funnier is those two need help with only one child doing the easiest of jobs , editing from home and visiting children's theme parks, the incompetence of them both is beyond belief

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Without a shadow of a doubt she has mental issues.

She lives in filth, the house, the oven and herself all need a deep clean.

She is a compulsive buyer as seen in that vlog from her hoarding.

Her laziness in getting up in the morrning at a normal time, the complete lack of doing basic daily chores like tidying up after yourself.

She does zero independently.

Her huge weight gain and her appearance have quite frankly gone to shit.

When Jackson said 'I'm ok/you ok' that was because he is continuously listening to his father ask his mother if she is ok, not the bullshit reason she gave 🙄

She need reassurance constantly.

That vlog was Jenn featuring Tim.

Rant over. She's an absolute attention seeking lazy waster with a husband who is enabling her. He needs to say enough is enough, he is only short of sticking a broom up his ass and sweeping the floor while doing everything else!

I’m honestly chomping at the bit to watch this hot fucking mess of a vlog. However, I’m at the beach with the family right now and ya know actually being a mommy🤣🤣. Something Jenn knows NOTHING about. How often does this bitch get her hair done my fucking god??? She’s so spoiled it’s nauseating
Enjoy!! I'm sure you've a lovely clean home to go home to, unlike some 🤣🤣🤣 She's a waster!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Why? Why would you allow the world to see that mess?

I don't get it. Aren't they embarrassed? It's almost an episode of Hoarders.

Reactions: 23

ndavy

Can't wait for Ginn to complain about their poor internet causing late uploads.

"LLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllll guys the internet in a major metropolitan suburb isn't that good and it takes forever to upload!"

The late uploads are because the internet is 3 hours behind in California. It's science.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

2020planner

VIP Member
Just watched Gin's freak out on the water slide.... I have a feeling Dim had to talk her down like that 99% of the time because she's such a snowflake. I can imagine in Target "don't look at the lights, just look at the flowers, think about the flowers'.
Yep. Tim and Jenn totally.

He definitely started picking up midway through the ride that she was in total freak-out mode and you can tell he abruptly changed from weeee weee we're going real fast! ... TO ... ok, it's not that bad, this isn't bad, it's going slower now, one last vortex, last little few drops, see just one more, weee! big splash! that wasn't bad, now was it?

He's definitely dealing with TWO children right now.

1634300842076.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think during that vlog, while she was making the boxed meal, she said Tim had to run to the store, right? How much do you bet he got a drive thru burger before driving back home to pick at that mess of a vegan meal she toaster oven-ed? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ndavy

As far as Ginn including embarrassing clips in the videos, she craves attention so deeply that it doesn't matter if it's because people thinks she's great or people think she's pathetic. My grandmother was like this, and it wasn't an age-related issue. If she couldn't get attention by being nice, she would do it by being mean. Attention was attention, it didn't matter how she got it. She wanted people talking to her and talking about her, that is all that mattered. I'm no shrink but there is definitely some major pathology there.

This may be TMI, but my gram developed an interesting way of getting attention for a while. No joke, she would pee in my parents car, claiming she had an "accident". And when I say "claim" it's because after many doctor visits for cognitive tests as well as bladder tests, the doctors confirmed it was a behavioral attention-seeking problem. She never did it anywhere else, just in my parents car. And we're talking about short trips, maybe 15-20 minutes, not road long trips. It got her a lot of attention for a while, not only the attention she got when it happened, but also my parents shuttling her to doctor visit after doctor visit for months.

Once the docs determined it was behavioral, my parents decided to stop taking her anywhere in their car. They went grocery shopping for her and dropped it off at her house. They didn't take her out to dinner at restaurants. They hired a nurse to take her to doctors appointments when necessary. Miraculously, her "accidents" completely stopped, because she realized she was losing my parents attention instead of getting more of it. Ginn absolutely has this same attention seeking-pathology, and the stans defending her no matter what just feeds into it. She doesn't care if she embarrasses herself, because then she laps up the sympathy the stans give her.

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They finished in less than a day but were there for 2 days....
Jenn doesn't arise from her coffin until half past noon so othey couldn't come at a normal start time. 5 hours one day plus 2 the next.
All they did was pull the garbage out of there and put everything on the shelves.

Jenn and Tim could have done this had they actually tried.

• Haha

MustLoveGoats

For a channel which bills itself as a travel channel showcasing WDW and surrounding Orlando attractions, it makes total sense that they’d be out of town for the beginning of Genie +. 🤔🤯
Probably for the best, gives Timmy time to watch other videos so he can understand the concept.

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Yeah, but she doesn't even need to do that. It's called pre-planning.

If they knew they were going to DL, Tim could have went out and filmed places - even going to the same place like DS or anywhere on Disney property, and filming two vlogs' worth of content in the same day - just go in a bathroom and change your shirt if you really want to "sell" that it's a different day - AND she could have got her ass in gear, edited, and then they'd have had a large bank of vlogs ready to be auto-posted while they were enjoying their umpteenth vacay. Then, she could get to editing DL when they got back.

But, as with everything, they fly by the seat of their pants.

ALSO -

These friggin stans are absurd. Two people who "work" from home and make their own schedules + one child = no need for a nanny.

Yet the stans say if they had $, they'd have a nanny too?

And TinaMJones' comment is just fucking bonkers.
Yeah, we can really equate T&J to two people who go to work every day and drop their kids off at daycare. Okaaaay. :rolleyes:

And 23 people LIKED that comment. I'll never understand why the stans constantly make such excuses for these two idiots.

View attachment 821563
I’ve successfully infiltrated the FB group just long enough to reply to that crazy woman who thinks two vloggers can’t handle one child…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart