Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoBGD12

If the lanyard was flipped around once or twice, it would be a coincidence.

The fact that it's blocked in almost every single shot is shifty as hell and proves he's hiding something. No innocent person would be going to such lengths.

Reactions: 18

ndavy

In case anyone is interested, Disney is livestreaming the first showing of Harmonious tonight and Enchantment tomorrow night.

No matter how great Harmonious is, I don't think it's going to justify having to look at those massive eyesores the other 12+ hours of the day every day, at least for me. Those 4 tacos and the stargate are hideous, and totally ruin the view of the World Showcase. And I've heard that they've given up on running them as fountains during the day to "hide" them, the tech people can't seem to get the fountain function to work properly.

Gone are the days when you could walk down the main entrance of World Showcase, along the water, and get an unobstructed view of all of the countries. :cry:

• Sad

LawnClippings

I interpreted Shawn's comment about "family channel" differently from others here, and if I took it correctly I think he made an interesting point. I took it to mean that the channel has always been about the Bojanowski family's navel-gazing, not about theme parks, not about Orlando tourism, or whatever other bullshit the Trackers throw out there to attract clicks. When we don't get the theme park coverage we expect and all we see is their child's attempts to wave bye-bye, it's because we're watching the Bojo Family Home Movies rather than a semi-professional travel channel. I even think it might have been a bit of shade thrown, reminding us that no matter how they try to spin it, it's all about the Bojos themselves rather than the theme parks.

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
Tim says he has had Covid but his timelines/treatments/information don't add up. They had banked videos for a planned trip to California so that's what we have been seeing. Jackson is safe because they are wearing masks in the house. Tim and Jenn aren't safe because Jackson's toys and spoons are strewn all over the kitchen/dining room floor

That was supposed to be the recap but it didn't go to the top of the thread!

2020planner

VIP Member
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HOLY SHIT THESE STANS ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL

Theme park vlogging wouldn’t exist without the Trackers 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 789902

Oh yeah. I also read some fucknut call them PIONEERS (of Disney / vlogging)

Um. No. I would consider Pete from DIS Unplugged or Deb who started All Ears Net to be PIONEERS in this type of field. NOT the fucking Trackfucks who just stumbled into Disney vlogging - not because of a love for the subject matter but because of a love of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ they saw from covering it (and even before that, Universal).

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Vatulele

I believe that there was some point that we actually did enjoy TTT material. I enjoyed the Central Florida corn mazes, hay rides, fruit and vegetable stands, festivals, b n b homes, etc. Also, Dollywood. They took me to locations that I couldn’t experience cause I live on the west coast.
I agree, I found TTT when I was going through a very hard time in my life, I was pivoting away from a career I’d been in for over 5 years, I was returning to school full time and still working full time. I was mentally exhausted and the idea of following a somewhat soft spoken guy as he showed off the comings and going’s of WDW, new construction, refurbs, trying out new snacks every now and then, brief ride POVs while he seemed to be enjoying a newly held AP (this was in 2016) it was great.

And then we started getting only media events, food festivals and unattainable guest experiences, complaining about really banal things, Jenn going to the parks but hiding off camera and Tim saying she wasn’t there, poorly planned out vlogs (4 theme parks in one day!), the rotating circle of friends, it just got to be too much and then they seemed bored and annoyed with their lives doing what they supposedly loved.

2020planner

VIP Member
So cringeworthy to see so much J content. They need to give him privacy and keep moments like that for something like the FamilyAlbum app for example. And they absolutely should keep Tim separate… not around as much as usual + a mask. But like we’ve all mentioned here I’m sure the whole family has it. It was only a matter of time.

Until Tim tested negative why couldn’t he have gone to a hotel to quarantine? Is that not a thing offered in Orlando? It’s a thing here in Canada.

Oh right - because keeping J safe isn’t the biggest priority vs Jen not having to do any extra work being a mom at home. Just do the bare minimum and order pizza for dinner every night if you need to but be sure that your child is safer than being around someone who supposedly has covid.

And seriously even Tim’s PJ / casual shorts are bursting at the seams. I’m now convinced right pants are his fetish.
If he was sick w/ the virus (presuming he was the only one and discarding - for a moment - Jennyfaintlines' part of the story), I'm not sure I want him going to a hotel to infect God only knows who else.

It's best he stayed where he was but isolated (which he didn't do very well either, aside from eating outside a bit and maybe sleeping in the guest bedroom)

Back at the beginning of the pandemic when they stopped doing superchats , they mentioned that they always gave 100% of their superchat money to charity anyway (insert eye roll here). That is very easy for them to say because there is no way to prove that they didn't. And even if they did, it would only be because it benefitted them as a tax deduction. Although, I have seen other posters here mention that Dim does their taxes and he is not very savvy about things like that, so they probably just kept the superchat money for themselves.
Within days of the superchat that they couldn't turn off / forgot how to turn off / flat out were lying, Tim got the hideous new tattoos on his feet. This was shortly after moving into the new $450,000 house, mind you. So, in that instance, the only charity that likely got the money was the charity of the tattoo artist. :rolleyes:

Evil Texan

VIP Member
This will be slightly off topic, but this is the recap of our short trip down to WDW from the 25th-28th.

We started driving down Friday evening, but we ended up stopping a little outside of Jacksonville which allowed us to finally experience Buc-Ee's and it's as good as people claim. I'm from NJ and everyone from NJ raves about Wawa, holy crap Wawa cannot hold a candle to Buc-Ee's. It was the middle of the night we ended up getting a few of their snacks, and some of their BBQ. For a gas station chain their pulled pork sandwich was actually pretty and massive for the price. We didn't get Beaver Nuggets but we did their White Chocolate Peanut Butter Overbite, a few of their trail mix blends, and the Pineapple Creme soda they have on tap was to quote Ginn super "refreshing and delicious"

We crashed at a cheap hotel in Jacksonville, woke up fairly early Saturday morning and stopped at Disney Springs as we had Epcot Park Pass Reservations and had to kill some time between 9 and 11AM. We tried the Homecomin Brunch as a walk up and as seated pretty much immediately. We love Homecomin and have yet to have a bad meal there, this continued the streak. We shared the Donuts and the Hallelujah Biscuit and it was more than enough food for the both of us. Megan was super upset she wanted to get the new Jerrod Maruyama Dooney bag, when they first came out the one she wanted was $198, we found them to be marked up to now be $278, she ended up deciding against it and got the Tomorrowland Dress Shop Dress instead.

Let me tell you that getting into the parking lot was an absolute disaster...I never waited so long to get in through the Epcot toll plaza and then into the parking lot and into a space. The biggest issue was 4 lanes went down to 3, but you didn't know that until about 5 feet out from where a CM was directing traffic by pretty flailing jazz hands pointing people left and right. It was a piss poor effort, and not to bash the CMs but the one that was there was pretty much useless. They should have had someone about 500 yards ahead of where this CM was, or put a sign out saying X lane is ending.

We had AP reservations for the Remy Preview by the time we got into the park it was our time to go starting at 12PM. We walked right in, rode Ratatouille in the back half of the ride vehicle getting stuck behind 2 people who filmed the entire ride on iPads. The wait time was less than 5 minutes so we went back on and requested the front half of the ride vehicle so we could enjoy it without having to view it through someone elses iPad. We did a bunch of shopping at the Creations Shop, got the new Epcot Jacket, the Spaceship Earth ornament, and the Epcot Pavilion Jigsaw Puzzle. I wanted the SE Vase but they were sold out of those. We rode Living With the Land, and Soarin, took a water break at Sunshine Seasons, went out rode SE, and then we left to go back to our hotel room at All Stars Movies which was ready. We snagged a Hotwire Hot Deal where we got a standard room at ASMovies for a shade over $80 a night with taxes so I can't complain about being able to stay on Disney property for less than a $100 a night. We had dinner reservations for Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge, and to quote PMM I became the "Master of the Meat Sweats" I had to eat nearly a dozen of the piggy wings. The food is nothing fancy but it's plentiful and delicious. We were disappointed they were sold out of the Wilderness Lodge Corkcicle, we're hoping they will be back in stock when we are down again in November.

Sunday was our Studios Day, and it was the first day of them doing the early entry for resort guests. We got there nice and early and were able to snag a electric charging spot which got us pretty much right next to the front gate. Taking advantage of the early entry we were able to pound out a ton of rides very quickly. By a little after 11AM we were able to ride; Mickey and Minnie, ASSx3, Slinky Dog, Star Toursx2, Smugglers Run, and Rise of the Resistance. We left the Studios, stopped at Publix to get some room drinks, snacks, and a Pub Sub for lunch. We rested at the hotel for a bit, had a quick swim, and then headed out to Animal Kingdom a little before 5PM. We were able to ride Dinosaur 3x, Safari, we stopped at Satuli for a quick snack splitting the Cheeseburger Pods Kids Meal and the Blueberry Cheesecake Mousse. After that we got into line to close out the night of Flight of Passage. I will say there is nothing better than seeing other guests completely lose their mind when they experience an attraction like that for the first time.

Monday we went out for breakfast at Ale and Compass, and it was a good solid meal. I got the Blueberry Bacon Pancakes, Megan got the Salted Caramel Apple French Toast. Since this was a last minute trip and Megan couldn't really take vacation time, she would work from the hotel room while I went out to MK. I was able to hop on a bus from Yacht Club and get to MK in time for the early entry at 8:30. It is kind of crappy they only open Fantasy and Tomorrowland for the early entry. I ended up riding Buzz a couple times, People Mover, and Peter Pan during the early entry period. Once Adventureland and Liberty Square opened I ran over Haunted rode it twice, shuffled over to Pirates, rode that twice then mobile ordered the Raspberry Swirl Dole Whip, enjoyed that, looked around at some of the 50th statues, then headed out to do some resort hopping via the monorail.

The new Contemporary Lobby is absolutely breath taking in person. It's my aesthetic to a tee, I absolutely adore mid-century modern design elements/furniture and the new lobby just exudes that. Did a little pin trading, and shopping then hopped back onto the monorail went to the Poly, did some more shopping by this time is a little after lunch time so from the Poly I hopped on the Disney Springs bus and placed a mobile order for Polite Pig. Had Megan drive to Springs to pick me up at the Orange Garage once the food was ready. Honestly the flavors were good, but the brisket was super dry. Megan liked their pulled pork sandwich. We split a side of mac and cheese which was pretty good. Since we moved to NC I will say the BBQ at Polite Pig is just alright, it's overpriced for what it is, though not as overpriced and sad as Brooklyn BBQ. I think for 15-17 a sandwich they should at least come with a side included, like potato salad, cole slaw, chips or fries. There is a local place near us in NC, called the Smoke Pit for 14 dollars I can get this massive sandwich that includes burnt ends, pulled pork, smoked sausage, slaw and it comes with one side and includes pickles. We still need to try Regal Eagle and will most likely do that in November. We ate the food back at the hotel, and I took some time to relax as I was getting a massive blister, so I went for a swim and soak in the pool for a bit as Megan finished her work for the day.

Dinner that night was at Sebastian's Bistro. The food was pretty good, I liked it more than Megan, but she's just a super picky eater. The pull apart rolls and guava butter was to die for, as was the Pineapple Bread Pudding dessert. After dinner we hopped on the Skyliner to Epcot to get into Club Cool, and do any last minute shopping as it was our last night at Disney. We were able to get into Club Cool with only a 10 minute wait, when we were previously there on Saturday we were quoted 60-90 minutes just to get, and then it could be another 15-30. The new drinks are okay, I really miss my Melon Frosty. We went back to the Creations Shop to see if anything restocked, it didn't. We made a beeline to the Skyliner as the second to last showing of Epcot Forever went off getting back to the Skyliner Station as the show wrapped up. I am not a fan of them putting multiple parties in each gondola, I get at park close/opening they want to push as many people through, but when we left they were putting 8-10 people in each cabin. Honestly it should be limited to 2 unique parties per cabin, as the two parties can sit on their own benches. When we left we were put into a cabin with a party of 4, another party of 2, and a party of 1. Also if you get stuck with people who can't be decent human beings for 10-15 minutes and keep their masks on, there isn't anything you can do. If you are on a bus or boat and the people next to you absolutely refuse to wear a mask, there is at least a CM on the vehicle that could potentially do something.

Tuesday we had to make the drive back to NC. We didn't know what we wanted to do, so we went to Disney Springs a little after 9AM. Megan worked from a table with an umbrella out near the Disney Style as I got into the Gideon's Line. I was in line at 9:15 and was behind 2 parties of 2. We got the PB Crunch, Coffee Cake, and the Lemon Poppyseed Seasonal cookies. Nothing irks me more than people who can spend 45-60 minutes waiting and then when it's their turn they have no idea what they want. That's what one of the parties of 2 did ahead of me. They asked questions about EVERY SINGLE DAMN COOKIE. I brought the cookies back to Megan and then I went back into Springs to do more shopping, hit up World of Disney, Basin, The Lego Store, and the Co-Op Marketplace. We made reservations for The Boathouse around 11:45 but they were able to take us a bit early. It was our first time at the Boathouse, and it didn't disappoint. We shared the Dips and Duo which was Pimento Cheese and Salsa with tortilla chips. Super simple, but very good nonetheless. Megan got the Yacht Club Sandwich and I got the Gibson's Burger. Very good portions, really love their fries reminded me of McDonalds fries but with skins and a bit crispier. We got the Strawberry Shortcake to share as a dessert and oh boy was it good. When we made the reservation the menu didn't have the shortcake on it, the one dessert was wanted to try was the Orange Creme Brulee but that wasn't on the menu when we were there.

After lunch we went back to the car and made the drive back to NC. Drive wasn't bad at all, took a little over 8 hours. I absolutely love our Hyundai Ioniq PHEV can make the trip on one tank of gas. Roughly 563 miles to Disney from our place in NC, and we still had gas in the tank, averaged nearly 55MPG.

So it was a short trip, but a good trip. Only disappointing thing was the parking situation at Epcot on our first day. We didn't even get to try anything from the Food and Wine Booths, but we'll take care of that when we are back down in November. It was quite hot, which made things a bit uncomfortable at times. It is nice being able to be maskless outside especially when you have room to being physically distant. Mask compliance inside was alright. When we were in line for Smugglers a guy pretty much ate an entire bag of smoked sausages throughout the entire queue. On Test Track we were seated with a group that took their masks off right after the seatbelt check.

Anyway thanks for reading my giant wall of text. So here is a giant selfie of me in front of the Tiiki Shrug Statue.
Buc-ee’s!!! Their HQ is close to where I live.

My selfie with man himself. 😁

jim.jpg

Last edited:
His name was Tyler Dean and Dim was in his music video…

Tyler’s dad (who is a famous musician in his own right) painted a picture of T&J in front of the castle with Walt inbetween them, it was a very sweet gift and must have taken him quite some time to complete. I vaguely remember it being on show in the old house but can’t remember seeing it since they moved to the McMansion. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they’d completely dropped this guy. They’re only interested in folk that can give them something or promote them, and if his music career didn’t take off then he was useless to them. So Jimmie Allen had better watch out! 😂

Also surprised (but not really) to see Doug describe them as garbage. He’s obviously not wrong, but they all seemed like good friends at the time. I believe that the last time we saw him on camera he fell out of a raft on one of the rides at Aquatica, but T&J used it as an excuse to complain and get free shit (of which I believe Doug saw none of it). They really are the epitome of trash.

His name was Tyler Dean and Dim was in his music video…

Tyler’s dad (who is a famous musician in his own right) painted a picture of T&J in front of the castle with Walt inbetween them, it was a very sweet gift and must have taken him quite some time to complete. I vaguely remember it being on show in the old house but can’t remember seeing it since they moved to the McMansion. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they’d completely dropped this guy. They’re only interested in folk that can give them something or promote them, and if his music career didn’t take off then he was useless to them. So Jimmie Allen had better watch out! 😂

Also surprised (but not really) to see Doug describe them as garbage. He’s obviously not wrong, but they all seemed like good friends at the time. I believe that the last time we saw him on camera he fell out of a raft on one of the rides at Aquatica, but T&J used it as an excuse to complain and get free shit (of which I believe Doug saw none of it). They really are the epitome of trash.
And who the actual fuck chose that thumbnail for the video?! Tim’s eye looks even more fucked than usual!!

• Wow
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
People not thrilled with Tim jumping in on the Star Wars hotel,
It’s the goddamned truth. My husband said he would absolutely do it, if we hit the fucking lottery. But ol Timbo Slice can do it with Tuesday money.
its fucking bullshit. And that’s not jealousy. That’s fucking facts.

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I just scrolled through the FB stan group and holy crap these people make me nauseous. 😅 This one guy said he was shaking when he met Tim. Wtf? He is a dude who records videos at theme parks. This is the stupidest shit I have ever heard. 🤣

Oh, also, Tim is saying on Reddit that they lost his actual badge with his name so gave him a freelance one. And insinuated he couldn't have had prescheduled interviews as a "+1". Interesting that he used "+1" because I don't think anyone in that post used it as far as what he was responding to, but some have definitely used it here. 😉😄

Hard to believe they misplaced his badge when they had badges for every freaking Disney account known to man. Somehow his was the only one missing?
Boy that’s a reach… why would even explain it if we hadn’t called him out on it? Give me a break. He had that badge hidden as much as possible & it wasn’t because they lost the first one.

2020planner

VIP Member
Here's PC Douche's again for comparison.

So both Tim's and Douche's has that white stripe on the front bottom. It's exactly what Tim's SAYS that's the question.

There's an ALL CAPS line (MEDIA)
Then a regular print line below it. We need to see a better pic of Tim's front! (ewwww, that didn't sound right...but you know what I mean)

1632963238410.png

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
He was spotted out and about on the 16th also per multiple stans' photos on the FB TTT page. (Animal Kingdom, I believe)
So, exactly one week PRIOR - to the day - of the COVID vlog.

The timeline they give is ambiguous and fishy, as per usual with them. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, yesterday you said, and I quote, “My long post is this- Tim was a guest - 115%” You even mentioned your marketing background, again, to justify your insight and had spoken to Disney insiders re the passes. Now today you have spoken to another one of your insiders at Disney and now he was invited, but only because he called last minute. So the people you “spoke with” the day before were lying?

I like reading along here for the gossip and some of the theories are hysterical, but don’t make shit up like it’s fact. It’s the same with Apojacks and his super secret insider who told him about a big media list cull, including PMM, but wasn’t he on a media flight 2 days ago?? So much bullshit!!!
i was wrong. That is what I was told yesterday and I was corrected by my friend. I don’t give a shit if you believe me or not- still doesn’t change the facts🤷🏻‍♀️.

scopeyscope

VIP Member

Oh I don’t usually criticize shows that Disney does like the fireworks shows and such but that kite tales …what the hell was that? That was so cheap and ridiculous and boring and I really felt bad for the poor cast members having to run around in the sun keeping their arms above their head to work these puppets that aren’t kites. This show is going to bomb so quick. if Disney wants any show at animal kingdom to be more successful they’re going to have to cover the seating area nobody wants to sit in the blazing sun to watch a couple of stupid kites. So Disney cover the area and then come up with something different.
Seriously that Kite show might have entertained people in like the 50s and 60s when everybody was entertained by a water skier or something ridiculous like that but it is 2021 and we are not amused

2020planner

VIP Member
You spelled "Stalkers" wrong lol seriously though these people need to get a life!
I love how the one actually ADMITS that they're there more to look for Tim than to enjoy the 50th's festivities or the park itself.

What fucking morons. And they say WE have issues? 🤣

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Yeah, if Disney was like - fuck it - we need all the influencers / vloggers we can get for the 50th (as if, 🤮 ) and that's really the reason he was able to slide back into their good graces, then that's really shitty on their part. But, as with anything, it's all about the $$$$$$$$ at the end of the day.
OK everyone. Take a deep breath!

Remember the Bojos were supposed to be in Disneyland right now. That changed when Timbo admitted he tested positive for COVID. He then started scrambling to be a part of the WDW 50th Anniversary “media” team.

From reports here Tim saw two shows. KiteTails and Harmonious. The latter getting panning reviews.

Tim was not given merchandise, food or special access to an event. Just access to see shows.

Even if Disney bent to all of Timbo’s pleading, calls and emails. Then threw him this bone he does not have a full media badge like PCD or Craig from the Dis.

Hopefully Disney takes a page out of the Bojanowski handbook and does a “one and done” with regards to TTT.