Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I have to say Tim doesn't look too excited in this photo. I wonder if he recognized them and feels a bit weirded out.
I'm honestly feeling a little sorry for Tim in this situation.

The other dude has some serious dark energy coming off him.

Reactions: 16

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Excellent point. Indeed, it's more reactive.

If I'm thinking more about it, I'll give some credit for the resort tour series, etc. but really, so many vloggers have done that sort of thing so it's not like it's an original concept.

The only thing I can say that was creative, in a sense, was Jenn's Skitty Skitty Bang Bang channel (short-lived as it was) as that took some planning, storyboarding, etc. That being said, it still wasn't family friendly in any sense when the subject matter was cocaine in one, and shooting Tim dead in another.
There was def a time when they (mostly Tim) was ahead of the curve. The resort tours were really unique for that time because people weren't going out and just filming resort walk arounds. Heck, even his construction updates could be helpful when planning a trip! But once Jenn started to really center herself as integral to the whole process, the channel lost it's focus. Add in the wave of #hosted events and the reasons so many of us started to watch, were gone.

2020planner

VIP Member
Wow, I just found this message board yesterday. I've watched The Trackers and Michael Kay for a couple of years now (I had to stop Dave's vlog, it's too cringey). I'm even in Michael's Patreon group on FB. I am LEARNING some things. I thought the most problematic thing about the Kay's were the Kaykateers (Especially Kelly, Theresa, and Shelley) and the most problematic about the Trackers was exploiting their child. Oh, and don't get me started on PCDev.
The Kays are fucking frauds and grifters - taking gifts and gift cards from people while - between both of them - they currently own close to ONE MILLION DOLLARS in real estate here in Central Fla. Mikey with his $420,000 place in Winderemere and Dave's recent purchase of a $470,000 house in Davenport that he was trying to recently rent out.

I'd bail from MKay's patreon if I were you (if you're still paying).

Your money is paying the mortgage payment on his almost-half-a-mil house.

• Wow
  • Angry

Caligirl123

No. Its accurate.

As creators..I respect them, probably more than many and more than what they deserve.

As people...not so much.
Hey Shawn - if this is you - thanks for your honesty. It’s always a shame when the true colors appear from people you think are your friends. Your life is probably much better without people like them in it.

However, over here, the majority of us don’t respect them as creators. But we can agree to disagree

Galorious

VIP Member
How the heck did they think a trip to Disneyland would cover their lack of Disney media access for the 50th? Only their hardest of hardcore stans would fall for that BS.
That's the problem though, they get away with this shit again, and again, and again! We always think ' this will finally kill off the Trackers' but they bounce back like rubber turds. They aren't a Disney vlogger any more, nor even a travel vlogger. They're not even lifestyle vloggers. They just film whatever the fuck they can be arsed with and spin lies into gold. They're Pissy and Rumpledforeskin.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
I believe that there was some point that we actually did enjoy TTT material. I enjoyed the Central Florida corn mazes, hay rides, fruit and vegetable stands, festivals, b n b homes, etc. Also, Dollywood. They took me to locations that I couldn’t experience cause I live on the west coast.

But just like Timbo and Jennifaintline failed miserably to pivot their lives to include a child they did not pivot with TTT either. Now they put out family home movies as their video content. 😡🤮
I found them in 2015 enjoyed the tim only universal vlogs then I discovered Jenn’s twitter. Omg I thought what a nasty piece of work! Stopped watching them in 2017. Also great to see Doug saying they aren’t nice people! You are better off without them.

Vatulele

Not to defend Jenn, but there was a time she actually did mow their lawn while living in Sanford, and did at least skim the pool from time to time. She also used to be able to make meals that weren't cook by numbers.
This is what makes me think she has MDD or Bipolar Disorder. She is no where near functioning where she was 5-7 years ago. Her ability to cope with everyday tasks is at about a 3 on a scale of one to ten. And she’s not willing to get help to increase her capacity to be an equal partner in marriage or parenting.

leigh123

How many times do we need to see how Jen makes her coffee? Such super exciting content. I'd much rather watch paint dry than this sad excuse for a home vlog....

And Tim holding him when he's getting over covid. What part of trying to have as little contact with J$ as possible. And they didn't clean up after dinner from the night before. OMG!!!! These two just infuriate me.....
I was thinking the same thing when I saw those dishes. They live like absolute pigs

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Just watching his 50th vlog now.

He starts out in the intro with the lanyard right side out, the 50th design writing showing. Now at EPCOT he has it flipped inside out. You can see an adjustment plastic piece on the back, so no way this lanyard just randomly flipped over by itself. 😂 He must have realized quickly he needed to hide the "freelance" part when others had their full channel name on it.

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Why would respect two rednecks who don’t “create” anything who have treated you like shit? Damn man— sack up & admit they are shit people all around.

Anyone have a clue who this might be? This was before I started watching them.
Could it be that handsome country singer dude that had Tim in his music video? I noticed they don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore.

• Wow

travesty

VIP Member
After watching this week's set of home vlogs all I can say is that kitchen is a disaster waiting to happen. They've trained J to play in there since he could crawl by putting his play table thing in there. All these vlogs he's in there running around and trying to grab anything he can from the counter and dishwasher. Right underfoot when Jens cooking. The first one she was cooking chicken in a pan and you could here the oil popping and J was standing right there below it. Only a matter of time he reaches for a hot burner or pan or heaven forbid pulls a pot of boiling water down or grabs a sharp knife from the dishwasher.
Ugh, right? I was waiting for him to stick his hand in the hot coffee when she was making her iced coffee in the other vlog. Why wouldn't she just let it brew into a cup and then pour that over ice instead of dragging the coffee maker to the edge of the counter so she can fit the large cup underneath while her child is standing right there? What a dipshidiot!

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Pretty sure that only lasted a couple vlogs 😂
They are the king and queen of one and done!
They buy something...we see it once then never again.
Or they say they are trying something new and we never hear about it again.
• Baby weaning
• Baby sleeping techniques
• Radio Flyer stroller (and why do they need four strollers??)
• Letting J$ feed himself 😂😆😂 what a joke!!!

The list goes on and on and on!!

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yeah, but that's the difference between a tourist and a local. A local / vlogger only goes for a few hours (often 3-5 tops) and walks at a leisurely pace w/ lots of stops. Not enough to burn through all the food they eat. A tourist likely goes from open to close (or has a much much lengthier day in comparison) and is constantly actively moving and gets in a higher number of steps overall.
I think it's the walk from the resort bus stops at Epcot to the entrance that does it for me. I think they put them in another state.

• Haha