The Tim Tracker #40 How do we know The Trackers are lying? Their lips are moving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this, I feel like she needs a sleep schedule 🤣 perhaps that's what's causing the unhealthy lifestyle and bloating
She for sure has some kind of depression, post-partum or otherwise.

It’s sad because the people losing out are Tim and Baby J. She’s obviously never done anything for her anxiety besides stop/avoid/end activities that cause her anxiety and totally disrupt her life rather than seek professional help to deal with the intrusive thoughts.

And some of the best things you can do for anxiety and depression (in addition to other interventions used under the supervision of a health care professional) is maintain a consistent schedule, adequate amounts of sleep, eat nutritious foods and plenty of water and get a decent amount of exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After visiting OA's channel the last few nights, I noticed something. Kitra's photo is on 90% of the vlog thumbnails for OA. I was scrolling through to look for some videos we could watch and she definitely is in most of the thumbnails. If not her, then both of them but usually just her. Now, obviously TTT was TIM's channel originally and is named for him, but my guess is that Jenn notices OA's vlogs, not to mention Jackie's, AllEars/Molly, etc.. She probably wants to be the featured star and thinks she is the one that everyone wants to see. 😄🙄🙄

(In that new scare vlog from the drive-thru place, she was hamming it up for the camera in the intro. She had so much makeup on and was doing some annoying facial expressions and stares as they were filming the intro because she couldn't stop checking herself out. You can tell when she is doing this, when Tim talks and she is looking zoned out with that weird smile face saying "mm-hmm" and nodding like she has no idea what he even said 😆)
I remember Jenn said in her "beauty" channel that she doesn't use a lot of makeup anymore while doing a natural routine. But recently I have seen her with a face full of makeup! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hello everyone! Been here for a while but I haven't been active.
I discovered them back in 2015 and I used to watch them daily! I really liked them. Even got happy with the pregnancy. After that they got boring. And with the pandemic they became unwatchable. I even remember telling my husband "I don't like them anymore" and reading here I know why 😂😂
I really feel bad for J$. I don't understand how they got views!!!

I remember Jenn said in her "beauty" channel that she doesn't use a lot of makeup anymore while doing a natural routine. But recently I have seen her with a face full of makeup! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I love actually for the fun of it other vlogger's being getting dragged by the stans into the mess of the Tracker's! Maybe perhaps this is the most viral way to signal them out that they are a problem for Disney and the parks. If they didn't announce blame "3" of them then we could say a team of vloggers came together to take on down the Tracker's. The stans would go wild and vloggers fighting over the other would not suit well for Disney nor Universal.

It's hilarious to me that PCD and PMM got dragged in it! The vloggers would go nuts how to handle the juice on their own, I'll bet they won't able ignore it! Making them connected be hysterical their minds how did they become into it not knowing the story even! 😋

Just laying in bed with insomnia and scrolling through FB. The Ear for Each other group has so many talented former CM's. Lately there have been so many food posts that look beyond dellliiccoouuss. Wouldn't it be great advertisement for some of these folks to be featured by some local vloggers? Thinking specifically of how much the slackers order out or eat out of a box, instead wouldn't it be great to showcase some local talent and discuss their services? Most deliver directly to your resort, so since they don't eat inside (lol), this would be a good option. I have seen other offerings such as BBB type makeovers, first haircuts, matching t-shirts, resort room decor, airport transportation, scavenger hunts, grocery delivery, photography, local home repairs and the list goes on and on. Just so much talent in that group!!

Anyway, rant over, lol.

Reactions: 11
It looks like there’s a new video. More of the Busch Gardens thing. Oh boy.
I went to a concert at circuit of the Americas tonight outside Austin… inside that complex theres a soccer stadium, a pretty large amphitheater and zip lining… freaking incredible

Reactions: 3
To go back to last thread, here’s a trolling idea:
Sees Tim in the park *
-“you look awfully familiar!”
TT “maybe you’ve seen my YT videos “
-“nope….. ohhhhh I think you’re the guy that saved my brothers life when you life guarded in the ghetto!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes. And we still had to pay our monthly dues in full without a single benefit!!

Brilliant!
I would absolutely have donated my DVC points to a charity.
Or if GKTW accepted them, lots of international families pay to stay off site for another week

Reactions: 4
Am I the only person who thinks these Halloween events are super lame?! I’m a WDW Not So Scary fan… and I also like legit horror movies & love Halloween. But Howl O Scream / HHN / everything but WDW looks so cheap and trashy. Plus then add that Tim is filming it. Just looks awkward and not fun at all. Even if you like jump scare horror (I do NOT).

Plus @ Busch Gardens at least what is the deal with some of the scare actors wearing masks and some not. Are the ones wearing masks unvaccinated? It seemed there’s no rhyme or reason to it. And most have them on. Outdoors.

Reactions: 13
@TheTimTracker I hear there just might be a 'soft' opening today at Harmony. You best head over...

Updated lines:

Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 3 to 1

Views for this:

250,000 - 10 to 1

500,000 - 500 to 1

1 million + 100,000 to 1

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only person who thinks these Halloween events are super lame?! I’m a WDW Not So Scary fan… and I also like legit horror movies & love Halloween. But Howl O Scream / HHN / everything but WDW looks so cheap and trashy. Plus then add that Tim is filming it. Just looks awkward and not fun at all. Even if you like jump scare horror (I do NOT).

Plus @ Busch Gardens at least what is the deal with some of the scare actors wearing masks and some not. Are the ones wearing masks unvaccinated? It seemed there’s no rhyme or reason to it. And most have them on. Outdoors.
FWIW, HHN is not cheap or trashy. The amount of detailed work they put into their events and houses is unreal. The people that go, however can be cheap & trashy. 😅 I did MNSSHP three times and it was WAY to crowded for my tastes.
That said, I've never had interest in Busch (and now Sea World) events. I'm sure they are fine and the people who love them, bless, but eh.
Tim's a crappy photographer, no matter how many thousands he spends on cameras. If he was smart (lolz) he'd have gotten a sponsorship by Skillshare or something so he could at least get some free lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
.....,Tim's a crappy photographer, no matter how many thousands he spends on cameras. If he was smart (lolz) he'd have gotten a sponsorship by Skillshare or something so he could at least get some free lessons.
Timbo’s videography is out of focus and frame constantly. The shakiness makes it hard to watch.

He can afford a gimbal, which he had until he gave it to J$ to use as a toy. And a Skillshare membership, no sponsorship required.

And why does he need such a huge camera and bulging microphone?
Is he compensating for something?

FWIW, HHN is not cheap or trashy. The amount of detailed work they put into their events and houses is unreal. The people that go, however can be cheap & trashy. 😅 I did MNSSHP three times and it was WAY to crowded for my tastes.
That said, I've never had interest in Busch (and now Sea World) events. I'm sure they are fine and the people who love them, bless, but eh.
Tim's a crappy photographer, no matter how many thousands he spends on cameras. If he was smart (lolz) he'd have gotten a sponsorship by Skillshare or something so he could at least get some free lessons.
I agree. The level of detail Universal's creative team goes into for HHN is insane. The Tribute Store alone is an experience unto itself. Perhaps it doesn't translate as well on camera but it's in no way cheap, trashy, or like a "white trash Christmas," however the hell that's defined. Details, ambiance, etc. is best experienced in person.

I also was a huge MNSSHP party fan back in the day when they really limited ticket sales. However, the last few years prior to COVID, it was way way too crowded to enjoy as a special ticketed event and not worth it anymore IMHO, especially as they were simply doing the same things every year but charging higher ticket prices. I'm all for bringing back classics, but there needs to be some "newness" to a special ticket event to warrant the rise in cost while concurrently driving a decreased experience, so to speak, by allowing way too many tickets to be sold.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Timbo’s videography is out of focus and frame constantly. The shakiness makes it hard to watch.

He can afford a gimbal, which he had until he gave it to J$ to use as a toy. And a Skillshare membership, no sponsorship required.

I only say sponsorship because I'm sure he'd NEVER dare spend the $180 for a year.
So he isn't trained formally (obvs) but instead of educating himself to get better, he just buys the biggest and newest.
There are a lot more capable people in the theme park community who are way more skilled with a camera and I think that makes him feel inferior. So if he buys the most expensive stuff, he thinks it immediately gives him cred with others.

I agree. The level of detail Universal's creative team goes into for HHN is insane. The Tribute Store alone is an experience unto itself. Perhaps it doesn't translate as well on camera but it's in no way cheap, trashy, or like a "white trash Christmas," however the hell that's defined. Details, ambiance, etc. is best experienced in person.

I also was a huge MNSSHP party fan back in the day when they really limited ticket sales. However, the last few years prior to COVID, it was way way too crowded to enjoy as a special ticketed event and not worth it anymore IMHO, especially as they were simply doing the same things every year but charging higher ticket prices. I'm all for bringing back classics, but there needs to be some "newness" to a special ticket event to warrant the rise in cost while concurrently driving a decreased experience, so to speak, by allowing way too many tickets to be sold.
Yep, went for the first time in 2015. It was busy, but you could do everything without too much stress. Last time I went in 2018 you had to pick three important things and that was it. OR you had to be willing to zigzag the park all night.

Reactions: 6

The wannabe expert top vlogger with huge camera, bulging microphone and changing cameras. However when you watch it's basic like it's been the same camera since the beginning. Recognition from people who see him, oh look the famous vlogger he has a camera unlike any other he's the real deal.

Remember those ginormous mics for the live talk in 2020 that only lasted one day thank goodness!

My most favorite was that new camera which picked up sounds so well that we could hear all the "chewing and smacking, rumble swallow" lol which FRE had a kick in posting that video.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.