The Tim Tracker #40 How do we know The Trackers are lying? Their lips are moving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many reasons unfortunately for bad handwriting. I have nerve damage on my right side and my handwriting or cursive is illegible. A lawyer i used to work for has a stroke and would only write a scribbly line for his signature.
I liked this just to say thank you for responding. There isn't an appropriate reaction for 'thank you and i'm so sorry'.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Knowing as we do that the Slackers play fast and loose with disclosure requirements. I wonder if this last #hosted trip to the decrepit mall for the drive thru scare zone will backfire on them.

Did they ever disclose that the escape rooms were a separate event from the drive thru event? On Twitter other media invites said they were waiting up to 4 hours to go through the scare zone and weren’t invited to experience the escape rooms.
So the whole lot of 'media' people in Orlando are terrible about properly disclosing #hosted (you're supposed to do it on EVERY POST), but the Trackers are some of the worst.
The lack of organization at that event coupled with the very clear divide between the people the owners wanted to "dazzle" and the people they invited because they wanted bodies is painfully obvious.
I wonder how often over the years people have gone to things the Trackers have done, expecting it to be a certain way, only for it to not be because they were getting hosted/special treatment.
But, tbh, I think between the Trackers and honest reviews from the "other" people is going to sour a lot of people on the event.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the one where he’s looking for the gold statues - has all of the camera work been this shaky? I’m getting vertigo from watching the camera bounce all over. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watched the one where he’s looking for the gold statues - has all of the camera work been this shaky? I’m getting vertigo from watching the camera bounce all over. 🤢
It amazes me why the Orlando bloggers dont use gimbals. Selfie sticks are banned in Disney but gimbals are not.

Reactions: 7
So just watched the ‘Epcot fashion with Tim’ video…..guy is so in denial.
In denial what does that mean..😂

At the end he never shows us what he purchased.

I think he bought everything. Is it he's in denial that he wants to be a woman now since recent purchases even the last time from UK were female jackets and now both in shirt and jacket.

Great a fourth jacket he'll never show himself wearing besides he did say it's uncomfortable and tight lol

It's Saturday and you know what that means..

Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:

(*OFF THE BOARD UNTIL OCTOBER)
* Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 100 to 1

Views for this:

250,000 - 10 to 1

500,000 - 500 to 1

1 million + 100,000 to 1

Future props open now!

Jackpot Birthday party 100 to 1
Guest list (ha ha)
Disney Double Dose - 500 to 1
Jim and Nicole - 50,000 to 1
The Holy Moly (and Fam) - 10,000 to 1
Krispy Smores - 20,000 to 1
Gay British Couple - 1 to 1
Gay British Couple does all the decorating (like Jim and Nicole did last year) 1 to 1

We hear 'Christmas is starting now...' before Halloween - 5 to 1

Halloween vlog - 7 to 2

Tim alone vlog - 3 to 1

Home only vlog - 200 to 1

Live Stream - 100 to 1

Festival vlog - 50,000 to 1

Theme park vlog - 1 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 6 to 1

Staycation vlog - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):

Wandering around aimlessly Disney or Universal (again and again and again and again) - 2 to 1

Open mouth chewing - 1 to 1

Compulsive lying - 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger - 1 to 1

Jen eating more than Tim - 1 to 1

Jen ordering 2 dinners - 1 to 1

Jen complaining - 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot - 3 to 1

Tim trying on women's clothing (has to be on camera) - 8 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 1 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 100,000 to 1

Messy house 1 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 1 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1 (Does not pay out if he eats a weiner).

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

**Videoing exercise equipment is not using exercise equipment **
---‐--------------------------------------------------------
Using exercise equipment on camera - 2,500,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 300,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Clearasil - 500,000 to 1

Jen fixes lumpy eyebrows - 5,000 to 1

Jen fixes nasty zits - 500 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 250,000 to 1

Fat back Jen in vlog - 7 to 1

Waiting for Jackpot to go to bed so they can eat their precious desserts - 1 to 1

Life changing prop bets:

Tim announces he is gay - 2 to 1

Tim has an affair with the Hot Dog Guy - 7 to 1

Back on Disney and Universal media lists 7,000,000 to 1

Tim and Jenn get divorced 1,000,000 to 1

Tattle props:
@xmasbdaygirl delivers more dirt on the Slackers - 3 to 1

@CoolWhip takes me to the cleaners - 7 to 1

Thread fills up in 3 days or less - 3 to 1

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ja¢kpot's camera work was better than either of his parents can manage.

• Haha
It's Saturday and you know what that means..

Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:

(*OFF THE BOARD UNTIL OCTOBER)
* Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 100 to 1

Views for this:

250,000 - 10 to 1

500,000 - 500 to 1

1 million + 100,000 to 1

Future props open now!

Jackpot Birthday party 100 to 1
Guest list (ha ha)
Disney Double Dose - 500 to 1
Jim and Nicole - 50,000 to 1
The Holy Moly (and Fam) - 10,000 to 1
Krispy Smores - 20,000 to 1
Gay British Couple - 1 to 1
Gay British Couple does all the decorating (like Jim and Nicole did last year) 1 to 1

We hear 'Christmas is starting now...' before Halloween - 5 to 1

Halloween vlog - 7 to 2

Tim alone vlog - 3 to 1

Home only vlog - 200 to 1

Live Stream - 100 to 1

Festival vlog - 50,000 to 1

Theme park vlog - 1 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 6 to 1

Staycation vlog - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):

Wandering around aimlessly Disney or Universal (again and again and again and again) - 2 to 1

Open mouth chewing - 1 to 1

Compulsive lying - 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger - 1 to 1

Jen eating more than Tim - 1 to 1

Jen ordering 2 dinners - 1 to 1

Jen complaining - 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot - 3 to 1

Tim trying on women's clothing (has to be on camera) - 8 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 1 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 100,000 to 1

Messy house 1 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 1 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1 (Does not pay out if he eats a weiner).

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

**Videoing exercise equipment is not using exercise equipment **
---‐--------------------------------------------------------
Using exercise equipment on camera - 2,500,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 300,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Clearasil - 500,000 to 1

Jen fixes lumpy eyebrows - 5,000 to 1

Jen fixes nasty zits - 500 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 250,000 to 1

Fat back Jen in vlog - 7 to 1

Waiting for Jackpot to go to bed so they can eat their precious desserts - 1 to 1

Life changing prop bets:

Tim announces he is gay - 2 to 1

Tim has an affair with the Hot Dog Guy - 7 to 1

Back on Disney and Universal media lists 7,000,000 to 1

Tim and Jenn get divorced 1,000,000 to 1

Tattle props:
@xmasbdaygirl delivers more dirt on the Slackers - 3 to 1

@CoolWhip takes me to the cleaners - 7 to 1

Thread fills up in 3 days or less - 3 to 1
How about odds as to when they'll start ebegging again (superchats in the livestream). And our course when they do, they'll claim the stans kept asking them to bring it back.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How about odds as to when they'll start ebegging again (superchats in the livestream). And our course when they do, they'll claim the stans kept asking them to bring it back.
@ndavy like the way you think. 😀

It's on the board! (and a few more lol)

Tim and Jen e-begging via Super Chats - 15 to 1

More future props
Jen fixes crooked teeth - 5,000 to 1

Jackpot tells Jen to piss off - 75 to 1

Just don't take me to the cleaners..

Reactions: 5
One can only hope. But I believe you’re right, something is going to happen that causes more backlash than the racist/homophobic vids have done. Hopefully soon, so they can protect and raise their “miracle” child.
As much as I hate to say it, I think it's gonna take something happening,or nearly happen, to that poor boy. The muppets need to realise he's not their pet.

I would actually like to see Sea World Halloween Spooktacular but I think they are too lazy and selfish for that. Staycation?

I would actually like to see Sea World Halloween Spooktacular but I think they are too lazy and selfish for that. Staycation?
They've been the last few years (hosted? dunno and don't care) so it would make sense for them to rush out and go today (day 1) but...eh. then the vegan food box will rot or something.

What's funny to me is they could (for less than a one night stay at hard rock) do a "sea world hallo-weekend". Stay at one of the preferred/close hotels, go to the kid stuff in the AM, then Tim could do the spooky stuff in the PM. All day dining is a perk, plus all kinds of things right now. Also, they have a freaking KID who is the right age for the day time stuff.
They are just such selfish brats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They've been the last few years (hosted?)

What's funny to me is they could (for less than a one night stay at hard rock) do a "sea world hallo-weekend". Stay at one of the preferred/close hotels, go to the kid stuff in the AM, then Tim could do the spooky stuff in the PM. All day dining is a perk, plus all kinds of things right now. Also, they have a freaking KID who is the right age for the day time stuff.
They are just such selfish brats.
Right! J$ is the perfect age for this. 2 for one TTT vlog. Kids’ experiences (through J$’s eyes) and more scary night time experiences (Timbo solo).
But this will get in the way of J♾️D’s fun and she actually would have to take care of her son!

Reactions: 6
Well it’s unbelievable but I made it through a full week on Ttt sub redit and didn’t get banned! My comments must have been too soft 😂

• Haha
Well it’s unbelievable but I made it through a full week on Ttt sub redit and didn’t get banned! My comments must have been too soft 😂
I don’t reply on anything because I don’t want to get banned anywhere especially the TTT fan group… I want to keep an eye on the creepy people. But lurking is sooo fun 😈

Reactions: 11
Ain't it a coincidence, they ban us all and let that didn't stop Disney/Universal kicking them off. Such a great lesson to any of these vloggers that think they have the mighty power off their "fingertip!"

It's no wonder Ginn can't get YT videos up in a timely manner. Sounds like she spends lots of time every day having to delete negative comments and ban people from the Reddit thread.

Reactions: 16
It's no wonder Ginn can't get YT videos up in a timely manner. Sounds like she spends lots of time every day having to delete negative comments and ban people from the Reddit thread.

I don’t know how they get anything done with the amount of tv shows and movies they watch
Plus sleeping late every morning for one of them lol
By the time she gets up, it’s nap time

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how they get anything done with the amount of tv shows and movies they watch
Plus sleeping late every morning for one of them lol
By the time she gets up, it’s nap time
I noticed this, I feel like she needs a sleep schedule 🤣 perhaps that's what's causing the unhealthy lifestyle and bloating

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.