The Tim Tracker #40 How do we know The Trackers are lying? Their lips are moving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Figured to get a new thread ready as the current one will most likely fill up over night.

This thread title is courtesy of @Vatulele with a slight edit by myself to just pound home the who we are talking about.

Will Jenn continue their midnight upload schedule?

Where will they go next to "escape" being parents?

Will the Nanny have J$ reciting his abcs in a week and then have Jenn take all the credit for his "improvements"?

How long before OA realizes they are being used by Dim and Ginn before they cut ties with the Slackers?

Reactions: 21
Timception ...

tim.jpg

@mcrow78 Thanks for the trip report. I'm going to have to read it later tonight. It's greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like the last thread locked right after I posted a trip report from back in April. If anyone wants to read it...sorry its so long...here is the link.

Timception ...

View attachment 765244

@mcrow78 Thanks for the trip report. I'm going to have to read it later tonight. It's greatly appreciated!

You're welcome. Sorry it is so long, but wanted to make sure I put everything in there.

Reactions: 7
Timception ...

View attachment 765244

My brother wears his moustache like this now and I'm so bummed for him because Tim ruined it for me.

Also, I'm 'new' here... been lurking for a while, but felt I finally needed to become 'official'. Just wanted to announce it since people worry new members could be Trackers in disguise!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@mcrow78
Oh, such a lovely and well written trip synopsis. Thank you for sharing with us. I am glad that you are cherishing your time with your daughter.

Being a good responsible parent means sacrifice. I raised two kids as a single mom since they were 5 and 2. Dad just walked out.
It was difficult, but so worth it. They have both grown up, gotten post graduate degrees and now have families of their own.

I now spend time making memories with my grandkids. #4 gets her Disneyland trip with me in a few weeks. When they turn 8 , I take each to the nearest/most convenient Disney park. All trips are just as unique as the grandkids themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@mcrow78
Oh, such a lovely and well written trip synopsis. Thank you for sharing with us. I am glad that you are cherishing your time with your daughter.

Being a good responsible parent means sacrifice. I raised two kids as a single mom since they were 5 and 2. Dad just walked out.
It was difficult, but so worth it. They have both grown up, gotten post graduate degrees and now have families of their own.

I now spend time making memories with my grandkids. #4 gets her Disneyland trip with me in a few weeks. When they turn 8 , I take each to the nearest/most convenient Disney park. All trips are just as unique as the grandkids themselves.
Well done. :)

I adore Disneyland. I think she will too. Have a great trip!

Reactions: 5
It looks like the last thread locked right after I posted a trip report from back in April. If anyone wants to read it...sorry its so long...here is the link.

You're welcome. Sorry it is so long, but wanted to make sure I put everything in there.
Not going to lie i saw the length and said nope not reading that much. Ended up reading the first paragraph and hooked me enough to finish. Sounds like you and your daughter had a great trip. Its experiences like that that make me want to go back. Nothing these vloggers do give me that feeling.

Not going to lie i saw the length and said nope not reading that much. Ended up reading the first paragraph and hooked me enough to finish. Sounds like you and your daughter had a great trip. Its experiences like that that make me want to go back. Nothing these vloggers do give me that feeling.
It’s because for us “normies” going to the parks is a special occasion. And for many, many, many people it’s once in a lifetime.

People like the Trackers take it for granted and nothing is special anymore. If it’s your everyday life to slog to the parks with your $2,000 stroller your kid doesn’t use, eat $120 worth of junk food, buy $200 of merch you don’t need and will sit in their bags for months on end, how excited will you be for different events, characters, rides?

Half the time they contradict themselves, i.e. Baby J’s first ride at Disney. Ariel, not Dumbo as they so often say.

Think of how unique their Tokyo vlogs were compared to what we get now and from pre-pandemic when they were being #hosted at every event.

They’re ungrateful trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to say some of the newer commenters in the threads are not for me, lol. Who cares, though, right? I will prob still check in every now and then and we can hate the trackers together. I really hope they go away quickly.
Edited for clarity- I hope the trackers go away quickly.

Reactions: 9
My brother wears his moustache like this now and I'm so bummed for him because Tim ruined it for me.

Also, I'm 'new' here... been lurking for a while, but felt I finally needed to become 'official'. Just wanted to announce it since people worry new members could be Trackers in disguise!
Welcome to the tribe of the Unwell 3!
(if you don’t know the running gag see TTT Halloween live stream 31:11)

Look forward to your future comments and insights.

The trend of middle of the night uploads continues. 1:38 am where Jens at uploading this video.

• Wow
Another video up and another stay. How many does that make? And no live beforehand!

The trend of middle of the night uploads continues. 1:38 am where Jens at uploading this video.
I guess they’ve been too busy catching up on TV to be able to post their new video at a reasonable time!

Reactions: 3
I have to say some of the newer commenters in the threads are not for me, lol. Who cares, though, right? I will prob still check in every now and then and we can hate the trackers together. I really hope they go away quickly.
Edited for clarity- I hope the trackers go away quickly.
I thought it was just me! No one seemed to mind, but I’ve been quite skeeved out by the last thread.

• Heart
Can someone who lives in Florida pleas weigh in - is it not illegal to use your phone or a camera or be distracted whatsoever while driving?

Jen is making a huge disclaimer that they have a friend who will be driving them because Stream n Scream doesn’t allow anyone who is driving to film.

Where I live you could be pulled over for eating / applying makeup / even just holding your cellphone to talk while driving — let alone using your phone or a camera to film anything.

Why is she acting like this is unreasonable?!

——

Also LOL at this tacky media invite. They are so on the D list now. This event is located in a mall with Alvin & The Chipmunks promo statues.

The last Alvin & The Chipmunks movies came out in 2007 & 2009 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another late night upload. The Slackers were comped a hotel room in Oviedo, 20 minutes from their home. duck you!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.