The Tim Tracker #40 How do we know The Trackers are lying? Their lips are moving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos I’ve seen from Oogie Boogie have been great, the only thing I’ve seen not been worth it is the dessert party (not worth the $85 per person for a plate of too sweet desserts and 1 drink IMO)
Whoever they have playing Agatha Harkness is FANTASTIC. I'm pretty sure it's the same woman who went viral just before COVID playing the Wicked Queen.

Reactions: 6
Ya know…I’m here deep cleaning our shower and I have to imagine they have housekeepers/help. There is NO WAY IN HELL Jenn has ever deep cleaned, let alone regular cleaned their shower.
Those are my prophetic thoughts for the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok, what kind of hot garbage was the video from last night with Tim at Busch Gardens. 😅 How can anyone watch these while he shouts out "oh golly gee, oh goodness!" in his Kermit voice after every scare. They don't look scary at all and his unconvincing and "gosh golly" stuff makes it look even less scary and more lame. Some of these vloggers overplay the scared stuff, but I would rather watch Adam the Woo screaming his face off at Knott's Scary Farm, with what seems to be a normal response to some dude leaping out with a chainsaw, than Tim's "golly gee willikers!" It is embarrassing. 😂

Also, Tim seems like the kind of guy who you see a scary movie with and he talks all throughout the movie before and after something bad happens, which ruins the moment. In these scare areas, he does his lame reaction then is immediately narrating again in his monotone voice. Zzzzzz.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Ya know…I’m here deep cleaning our shower and I have to imagine they have housekeepers/help. There is NO WAY IN HELL Jenn has ever deep cleaned, let alone regular cleaned their shower.
Those are my prophetic thoughts for the day.
Years ago she used to, I think at their rental and the 1st house that they purchased. She’d do house cleaning blogs while Tim was at work.

But I think there was also a vlog where she said she told Tim to stop cleaning in the early AM before he went to work because the smell was waking her up?

(but also I too would be annoyed if my SO was using bleach to clean at 5AM when I was asleep and not properly ventilating the bathroom/bedroom)

Reactions: 5
Years ago she used to, I think at their rental and the 1st house that they purchased. She’d do house cleaning blogs while Tim was at work.

But I think there was also a vlog where she said she told Tim to stop cleaning in the early AM before he went to work because the smell was waking her up?

(but also I too would be annoyed if my SO was using bleach to clean at 5AM when I was asleep and not properly ventilating the bathroom/bedroom)
I deep clean our shower every 2 weeks and do daily maintenance cleaning. With how often they are out doing absolutely bleeping useless tit I imagine that they have a service or their shower is so caked with scum they don’t remember what it looked like without it

Reactions: 7
I deep clean our shower every 2 weeks and do daily maintenance cleaning. With how often they are out doing absolutely bleeping useless tit I imagine that they have a service or their shower is so caked with scum they don’t remember what it looked like without it
I have someone come once a month to do deep cleaning while I’m at work (a lot of cleaning chemicals give me migraines) but I also enjoy keeping my spaces clean and tidy. They have tit piled everywhere and judging from their pool that they let turn into a swamp, and the Florida scum they let accumulate on the outside of their house they don’t care about keeping their home clean anymore.

(also, the f’ing garage shelf)

• Heart
Wow- the scavenger hunt video only has 105k views & the Busch gardens one has 40k.
People are tired of the same boring tit.

Reactions: 10
I have someone come once a month to do deep cleaning while I’m at work (a lot of cleaning chemicals give me migraines) but I also enjoy keeping my spaces clean and tidy. They have tit piled everywhere and judging from their pool that they let turn into a swamp, and the Florida scum they let accumulate on the outside of their house they don’t care about keeping their home clean anymore.

(also, the f’ing garage shelf)
Ugh I hear you there…I’m dreading the migraine I will go to bed with tonight after this shower clean. I honestly can’t imagine having a dirty shower…it just skeeves me out thinking about it. To be frank, I think Jenn “deep cleaned” on camera for show…I think she would whip out the cleaners show a few scrubs and then poof lounge on the couch

Reactions: 6
Wow- the scavenger hunt video only has 105k views & the Busch gardens one has 40k.
A day late and dollar short on a lot of these videos. When they were THE only big vloggers, it was fine because people would happily wait. Now they have so many other people posting this stuff, by the time they release a video, it's already old.
I'd also be curious how the recent "unwell made us lose our media" BS has impacted viewers?

Reactions: 11
The videos I’ve seen from Oogie Boogie have been great, the only thing I’ve seen not been worth it is the dessert party (not worth the $85 per person for a plate of too sweet desserts and 1 drink IMO)
We are going to next Sunday's and opted to avoid the dessert party because we weren't sure it would be worth it and definitely felt vindicated after seeing DFB's review on it.

I've started to wonder if these late uploads aren't a preparation for a potential west coast trip.

• Wow
Well I mean by the time his scavenger hunt video went up I had already seen the statues numerous times for days from other vloggers and the thing is is the other vloggers walked around and found them …Tim asked cast members were they were ,I think he admitted it like two or three times… I’m like just walk around you lazy piece of tit go look for them yourself you don’t even wanna do the groundwork to do the scavenger hunt

Reactions: 10
We are going to next Sunday's and opted to avoid the dessert party because we weren't sure it would be worth it and definitely felt vindicated after seeing DFB's review on it.

I've started to wonder if these late uploads aren't a preparation for a potential west coast trip.
Definitely no need to do the dessert party. There is plenty of room along the parade route to get a good view. Plus, there is so much to see and do, you don't want to waste time there. Oogie Boogie is the best after-hours party and I am kicking myself for not getting tickets for this year. Do the Villains Grove at the end of the night. It is less crowded and a must-do!

Reactions: 3
Definitely no need to do the dessert party. There is plenty of room along the parade route to get a good view. Plus, there is so much to see and do, you don't want to waste time there. Oogie Boogie is the best after-hours party and I am kicking myself for not getting tickets for this year. Do the Villains Grove at the end of the night. It is less crowded and a must-do!
Now if Oogie Boogie bash tapped into CA heritage and did a charcuterie board with crackers/bread, cheeses, meats, fruits, olives and veg and then your choice of wine. I MAY consider the $85 price tag, but as you said there looked like there were plenty of great spots open along the parade route.

AllEars has been using DJI cameras lately. But their editor has been really increasing their quality of work this past year.
What a difference a good editor makes.
I have a DJI Mimo and I see TIm with his big camera and wonder why he hasn't bought one yet. The built in gimble would do wonders for him.

A day late and dollar short on a lot of these videos. When they were THE only big vloggers, it was fine because people would happily wait. Now they have so many other people posting this stuff, by the time they release a video, it's already old.
I'd also be curious how the recent "unwell made us lose our media" BS has impacted viewers?
Please, someone follow up on this. I know someone shares screenshots of views from somewhere. How did the stans react? I've seen a lot of new lerkers here. Welcome to those that decided that that was the last straw.

I watched the first 5 minutes of the Busch Gardens one and was annoyed. He acted like he was too cool for the scare actors and nothing he said was funny.

Reactions: 3
Oh, definitely. We have reservation at Wine Country Trattoria and probably do the Prix Fixe that allows for the viewing area. Will probably try to hit Villains Grove during one of the parades.

I haven't watched the scavenger hunt video, but most people that follow any sort of Disney blog, knew about the Fab 50th statues being up and their locations a week ago. Day late, dollar short with these folks.

Amy you need bleeping help…serious bleeping help.

I think anyone who seeks out that child’s photo to take a picture with it has pedophile tendencies

977C097B-9C42-478A-8381-6FC5A201643F.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lmao I still can’t get over T&J buying the GIANT sized portraits. They were so desperate to get media before Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, what kind of hot garbage was the video from last night with Tim at Busch Gardens. 😅 How can anyone watch these while he shouts out "oh golly gee, oh goodness!" in his Kermit voice after every scare. They don't look scary at all and his unconvincing and "gosh golly" stuff makes it look even less scary and more lame. Some of these vloggers overplay the scared stuff, but I would rather watch Adam the Woo screaming his face off at Knott's Scary Farm, with what seems to be a normal response to some dude leaping out with a chainsaw, than Tim's "golly gee willikers!" It is embarrassing. 😂

Also, Tim seems like the kind of guy who you see a scary movie with and he talks all throughout the movie before and after something bad happens, which ruins the moment. In these scare areas, he does his lame reaction then is immediately narrating again in his monotone voice. Zzzzzz.
First one I have enjoyed. I prefer when it’s just Tim. And like when he gets truly scared. He did say “oh god” at one point which cracked me up.

Justin Scared did Villains grove in his video and holy cow it looks awesome! I’m so jealous of anyone going to Oogie Boogie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.