The Tim Tracker #40 How do we know The Trackers are lying? Their lips are moving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The group A Minor Consideration that started with working with child actors has been working with children from the reality shows including advising the Gosselin children sue when they turn 18 for the parents having their new house built with cameras in the children's rooms. I don't remember hearing anything about them working with children of YouTubers but it's probably the same principle. Also the NCAA just said that the college athletes can profit from their names and their likenesses without losing amateur student athlete standing.

Reactions: 3
on tiktok people were calling them out by saying the barbershop had already opened not sure whether that is fully true or not but he replied in disbelief to them and a few others were just telling them to cut the hair already, and the topiary stuff was so bloody boring like just ride the rides and have fun already stop representing your amazing job as some kind of chore dimbo...Jeez!
I am going to assume that people saw the PCDev vid of him getting a haircut at Disney - but he went to Art of Shaving in Disney Springs. But since PCDev is the devil according to some (I don’t like him, just saw the thumbnail) no one stopped to check which barbershop he went to.

And we know the Trackers don’t keep up with anything other vloggers do (yeah right)

Reactions: 8
There still aren't any available times listed for the Harmony Barbershop on the WDW website or app . But I guess it's possible they could do a "soft" reopening without giving any specific days or times, so they can get an idea of what the guest demand might be like before they release a full schedule.

Even if it soft opened - WDWNT or Blog Mickey would be on it before the Slackers could get their asses in their car. Disney is still having trouble with staffing & being cheap AF about stuff. That kid will look like cousin IT before the barber shop opens.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After watching all of the Ordinary Adventures cruise videos ... I booked a cruise. I have a whopping 527 days to wait. LOL

Reactions: 10
Well that's me banned from their Reddit for a couple of mildly critical comments. They really can't take any sort of critisism can they.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Short time lurker, first time commenting. I'm catching up on TTT vlogs. I just moved to Orlando and stayed at the Homewood Suites for a month literally a block from their stay at the Celeste hotel. I am floored that they would want to stay there for a night, even if it was free. Well, not floored, just, ugh, because hotel stays are so exhausting.

Reactions: 5
I just went on Reddit. What are they talking about? Who is still complaining about the sweater - enough to create a Reddit post about it?

1631931081843.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think that need for validation and to prove something is a big part of why these people start vlogging. They need to be heard. Tim has been in bands, gone through several douche bag styles. Jackie has been on a couple of TV shows. Nates relationship with Veronica was odd. The Trackholes also happened to want money.... Money and status.
I can't fathom to comprehend this because I don't need none of that! That sounds like always calling out and never satisfied enough! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️ sure wanting money is something else.

I just went on Reddit. What are they talking about? Who is still complaining about the sweater - enough to create a Reddit post about it?

View attachment 768638
This sweater was the timing point people who believed they were just a florida couple with a passion for vlogging their lives must found out how much money they do make and that any complains they have that an Epcot festival treat at $7 is expensive is crap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My son is dyslexic and his writing is awful. At school other parents treated him like an idiot because at parents night it was obviously written work that was up on the walls. They were often stunned by him in conversation because he could run rings round their kids. It's still hard for him as an adult because the stigma stuck. Thankfully we're getting better at accepting neuro diversity.
There are many reasons unfortunately for bad handwriting. I have nerve damage on my right side and my handwriting or cursive is illegible. A lawyer i used to work for has a stroke and would only write a scribbly line for his signature.

Reactions: 1
The Backtracking Slackers.....
The hypocrisy of Jen’s biggest regret is them two showing their faces on camera, but then preceded to exploit Buddy’s face for all the world to see. It makes it pretty hard not to dislike her.

Right! And for someone who wishes they wouldn’t have shown their face so they could remain anonymous, she sure likes to make it where her face is front and center in 90% of the footage and thumbnails. Another sure Jan moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yes, owners can borrow or bank points from one year into the next or prior years, but once that transaction is made, the points can no longer be banked, borrowed or returned to their original year of use (use year). In other words, they're stuck and must be used or lost.

Many owners lost points with all the closures as they had banked from a prior year into 2020 and then could do nothing with it.
Due to Covid Disney made a one time exception to most folks extending the time frame for use of some points, but it didn't cover all, and this itself caused major problems with the system where we have too many points in people's hands and not enough rooms for them all.
Thanks for explanation. I'm surprised with Covid they didn't extend time frame.

Reactions: 1
3768EA9E-22F8-4B35-818F-9AD6CDCECE0E.jpeg

To those who were looking for the tea from the RIP tour TM - easy Facebook search found it. Blocked some info because it’s not necessarily her fault if she was swindled or paid off to say nice things. But also ew.

Again only Timbo knows how he acquired and paid for the DVC stays. He is a master of slight of hand, spinning one tale while the truth is actually ano

The Canadian, Chris Pratt, must have a lot of points if “buying” points from him was the option.

Bojo DVC point usage...
2020 = 918 pts.
2021 thru August = 711 pts.

btw - the grand total above is more than 10 times what I own. And I can work my points to get 12 nights in a studio at my home resort.
So that is a lot of points.

DVC members purchase the amount of points they feel they need/can afford.
Every DVC contract has a use year.
Mine is March. Which means I get a year’s allotment of points on March 1 every year.

Yes, DVC has banking and borrowing of points. But banked points have an expiration date. ie. my 2018 points that I banked would expire on Feb. 28, 2020. The end of my 2019 point usage year.

Because of COVID all foreign owners were prohibited to travel to the U.S., so their points were expiring. Therefore, foreign owners like Chris were renting their points out cheap.

If anyone remembers or knows how Tim rented DVC points please share. I still am not convinced they came through Chris.

Thanks for more in-depth details.
It is sad because as the Trackers obviously don't deserve more "freebies" or discounted goodies! A shame the points weren't donated to charity to be raffled off in support of a deserving cause.

• Sad
So do any of the US states have any kind of protection for these children of social media influences? Quick search resulted in no hits other than an interesting article proposing states adopt protections and compensation for children of these parents.

I love that they're calling Tim a mom-influencer here. :ROFLMAO:
I‘ve been wondering that too. There needs to be a law in place similar to the ones for child actors. A portion of the money they make should have to be put in a trust for Jackson. Like 1/3 of the money because he is basically a third of the channel at this point. I bet if there was some kind of financial law implemented, they would start showing him less so they didn’t have to essentially share “their” money with him. A YouTube child actor law is what that change.org petition should have been about.

Reactions: 14
Thanks for explanation. I'm surprised with Covid they didn't extend time frame.
Yes. And we still had to pay our monthly dues in full without a single benefit!!

It is sad because as the Trackers obviously don't deserve more "freebies" or discounted goodies! A shame the points weren't donated to charity to be raffled off in support of a deserving cause.
Brilliant!
I would absolutely have donated my DVC points to a charity.

• Heart
Knowing as we do that the Slackers play fast and loose with disclosure requirements. I wonder if this last #hosted trip to the decrepit mall for the drive thru scare zone will backfire on them.

Did they ever disclose that the escape rooms were a separate event from the drive thru event? On Twitter other media invites said they were waiting up to 4 hours to go through the scare zone and weren’t invited to experience the escape rooms.

Reactions: 6
So just watched the ‘Epcot fashion with Tim’ video…..guy is so in denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.