The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awesome of your husband to attend even for just a little. I heard the crowd was rather insane. Hope he's doing well now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t think we’ll see a video for a few days. Jenn is going to relish in her new nanny status and take advantage of all the “me time” she can possibly get. No way will she be bothered with HER JOB

Reactions: 15
Isn’t today pool day? Hungover pool day should be awesome. I wonder if Tim got any useable footage last night. How are they going to monetize this entire HHN Hard Rock big baller weekend? Ding Dang!
maybe they'll do that think where they cut halfway through to him being at the hotel this am going, "Sorry for the cut but we got so distracted having fun at UNIVERSAL HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS (plzcanhazmedia?!) and will def do a live telling you everything we loved. Now it's time to pay the price (ofhavingawifewhogetstoodrunkandruinsthevideo)"

Reactions: 14
I’m MOST excited for the grilled cheeses because that seems like an easy food to pair with drinks and LOADS of walking. I’m seriously glad I skipped opening weekend. I cannot take those kinds of crowds. My mom reported back that there were 32,000 people there both Friday and Saturday…that’s ALOT of fucking people in that park.

my husband and I only ever go on weeknights because I cannot take weekend crowds

Reactions: 6
@Devilchild-03 Do you have any inside information about the reactions to their live comments? Is anyone talking about them pleading for their stans to email universal to be back on the media list? What about the supposed inside contacts they have? How do they feel about Jenn saying they agree the emailers are “unwell”?

Thank you for all your inside info you give! Love seeing your posts!

Reactions: 14
Isn’t today pool day? Hungover pool day should be awesome. I wonder if Tim got any useable footage last night. How are they going to monetize this entire HHN Hard Rock big baller weekend? Ding Dang!
They very easily could make it a great vlog but they won’t because they won’t want to admit Jenn was drunk/is hungover.

“Relaxing on property after HHN”

Tips for a great breakfast to get rid of a hangover, find a spot by the pool, whether HRH does drinks/food at the pool, spa time if you need extra TLC, drink options for a little hair of the dog, how to get rested up if you’re going back into the parks.

Reactions: 13
Wakey Wakey Jenny! You still have your 'check-in' Video to upload and Dims first day at HHN.

Those other pesky vloggers are rinsing you for views!

Reactions: 9
Both are excellent choices. I love the grilled cheese as well- I know there a lot of seasonal food items but the brisket grilled cheese is one of my favs

And there you have- these stans won’t even let you express a very well written criticism.

Reactions: 5
HRH has the literal BEST breakfast buffet on property, too. What are the odds they ubereats some mcdonalds or something?

Reactions: 2
Looks like Jenn abandoned her OMGSHMASKALLTHETIMEBECAUSECOVIDYOUGUYZZZLLLLL pretty quickly. But Timbo still virtue signaling harder than his wife hits the alcohol

It would make for great content but don’t dang they are a family channel GAWRSH how dare you

FYI, the caprese salad by the pool at HRH is AMAZING

Reactions: 8
I haven’t heard a thing. I’m sure the sm and pr interns are busy with that though.(and it’s their busy season too )

She needs to keep the mask on because that fake smile is painful.

Reactions: 4
HRH has the literal BEST breakfast buffet on property, too. What are the odds they ubereats some mcdonalds or something?
Lucky for them The Kitchen has outdoor seating so I’m sure they will indulge. But also they are lazy so most likely room service

Reactions: 2
honestly I think Tim realizes if he gets sick, even mildly, the whole damn house of cards will completely implode

Reactions: 12
Just happened to this see " Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!". How does that work? Does it happen when a thread gets a certain number of pages long? Just curious

Just happened to this see " Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!". How does that work? Does it happen when a thread gets a certain number of pages long? Just curious
LOL now we are needing new threads faster than they are uploading videos

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.