Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

I am so over that stupid line they all throw out. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous. Jealous.

Jealous of fucking WHAT exactly!??!!? Why would I ever want to be jealous of two deceitful, conniving frauds?!?!

Plus - you and I both live here and I'm a former CM and you have family who are TMs. We can go to the parks whenever we want. What do we have to be jealous over? Not having a fucking camera attached to our hip every day? No fucking thanks!
Generalizing criticism and genuine concern as jealousy is juvenile, no wonder it’s the first accusation their core audience throws at anyone who dares to say anything other than telling Jenn how much she is always glowing and telling Tim he’s such a cool and unique guy

Reactions: 3

ndavy

I could be wrong but I think this was the beginning of her current driving situation
Thanks for the video. Tim looks really different, somehow older? So yeah, I'm sure it was scary at the time but definitely wouldn't stop me from driving for the rest of my life. Jenn is definitely high maintenance.

Smooshpoosh

PMM is freaked because he is so shitfaced in his vlogs that he doesn’t remember what he said in any of his vlogs. Michael Kay doesn’t realize what’s going on because he’s distracted by the kids in the family pool. PCD is just trying to see if Tim’s numbers go up from all of this and if so then he will do the exact same thing
Nailed it 😂

• Heart

ndavy

I’m ever read the descriptions…holy shit even I’m not that stupid. Like I don’t have the following they do on IG and I would NEVER be so careless with my families privacy. But all Jenn cares about is showing off and flexing. Welp since it’s not a secret it’s Hard Rock everyone. I think we should phone in a bunch of 2 am wake up calls to their room🤣🤣🤪🤪

Look you guys, Jenn found her doppelgänger
View attachment 745708
If I'm awake at 2am, count me in!!!

• Haha

Evil Texan

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Disney doesn’t send out cease and desists to all of these vloggers for monetizing their content (which is usually hating on Disney food even though they will eat the entire thing) and violating the parks’ rules regarding commercial photography.

Why don’t they just do it internally? Literally they could take any one of the beautiful and talented Princess performers out of the backstage spare room, give her a camera instead of her wig, and tell her to go upstairs into Magic Kingdom and go have fun (within appropriate corporate/brand/character integrity guidelines that cast members would already be knowledgeable about) for her $16/hour wage…
Mmm ... Tinker Bell on a World Showcase beer crawl. Ok, I just went a little dark there for a second.

• Haha

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

He's married. It's hot dogs. Please don't bring the peedough talk over to this thread too... :rolleyes:
Adam the Woo eating hot dogs purchased from a baseball stadium and Tim Tracker eating hot dogs purchased from a theme park? Lousy content but okay I get it. This man bringing in multiple packs of hot dogs into a theme park resort on a regular basis just to be used as photo props instead of food? I just can’t even comprehend the mindset that would have ever led him there in the first place

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I knew someone from the UK who came here after stopping in a third country for a certain amount of days, pretty sure this person went through Barbados. Don’t know about her (always dirty looking) boyfriend but I bet Mr Morrow is hitting the Bud Light pretty hard right now…
:ROFLMAO: Are you assuming Nate is in Love with Jackie but when her boyfriend Sam is there with her it kills him ....... ?

• Wow
The only person/vlogger worse than the Trackers is this disgusting, stupid, fat fuck

theme park express

the only thing express about their channel is your desire to express your hatred immediately after tuning inView attachment 745069
His girlfriend(?) is so odd, carrying around that Baby Yoda all the time like it's a child. The only time I ever laughed at a Theme Park Express video is when someone farted in front of him on Dinosaur.

I like Tim solo better than TPE - but if you add in Jenn, they are lower than TPE for me.

• Haha

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I knew someone from the UK who came here after stopping in a third country for a certain amount of days, pretty sure this person went through Barbados. Don’t know about her (always dirty looking) boyfriend but I bet Mr Morrow is hitting the Bud Light pretty hard right now…
He is the "furthest" thing from light... Can't stand that fat "piss poor editing" eating on cam POS

• Haha

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Is it open until 2am tonight? Gosh Gin is going to be in one hell of a state after a long night on the booze.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
They are the worst. You guyyyyyzzzzzz they were just about to change the logo but the world exploded in March 2020 and graphic designers just cannot work from home (sarcasm) and now with the Halloween season upon us there just isn't enough time. That kid will be 12 by the time they update that logo 😥
Yeah that was some quick BS she threw out and she was very happy for another question to distract her

shadee91762

VIP Member
And what is deal the with her having to be driven everywhere? Was she in a bad car accident or something? I've only heard her use the excuse of "anxiety", which she seems to be her excuse for anything doesn't or want like to do. Comes across as just laziness to me. Tim literally has to do everything, while she sits on the couch "editing".
I could be wrong but I think this was the beginning of her current driving situation

• Haha
Did Tim go into the park alone last night? Maybe he complained enough about the weather and got two
RIP tour passes out of it.
No way Universal would comp RIP tours for anyone complaining about the weather last night. They would be out thousands of dollars. Either Universal did comp it for them or they coughed up the money. Ordinary Adventures is there too so I hope that entire group isn't getting a comped RIP tour that would be ridiculous

ndavy

I read somewhere, maybe in a previous thread, about Jenn bullying someone online (maybe Twitter) over credit for a photo. Does anyone remember what happened with this?