Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MediumUNWELL

How did Tim interpret a generalized "That poor child" to mean Joe was hating on Jenn? Seems there are two parents and a camera in that relationship, co-raising a child, but Tim very quickly jumped at the conclusion that Jenn is the one to hate. LOL... I mean, he's not wrong, but still says a lot about what he thinks.
It was most likely Jenn on his account…

Reactions: 3

Galorious

VIP Member
Yeah I’m pretty shocked he’s here. I have heard whispers that he used a work pass of some sort but I think it’s pretty crappy especially given Florida’s Covid cases. Hope he quarantines properly when he returns home
The UK, especially England, is riddled with covid just now. Its a bit ct&p of him to travel. Loads of people from uk would love to be to be there, but HHN isn't essential travel. Disappointed.

• Sad

peedee

Chatty Member
Where is this petition? I probably won't write anything, but could be fun to watch it develop
I can't get the link to post. Maybe it's not allowed.

It's called the-walt-disney-company-restore-the-tim-tracker-media-credentials
Started by April M Friedrichs

• Sick

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Jackie already has her HHN video up already. Super quick. That's one of the reason why I love her. Her boyfriend Sam is there also. They apparently have some special even for people that stay onsite.

Her video is super informative.
How in the World is he able to travel come to the US??? wonder if info is included on how you can!

Im also pretty sure they are on another staycation. We were next to him (solo, same shirt as the live) at a red light on our way to Universal yesterday afternoon 430-45pm. He was coming from the DPHS area and turned left towards valet/hard rock.

Resilient-Jedi

Our AC went out tonight (it is fixed now, hooray!) so I did not get to HHN tonight. We're going tomorrow night instead. I will be on the lookout for these two, since we're planning on arriving early and waiting in one of holding zones before HHN opens.
I’ll be there too! It should be a fun night!

Evil David Letterman

For those keeping score at home: The three (3) biggest douchebags in the Theme Park game today are:

1. Tim "Took some Jizzem to my left eye, hence the permanent droopy lid" Bojanowski
2. "Little boy blew" Tom Corless of WDWNT
3. Brian "The Human Calzone" Glenn of Inside Universal

If Tim had a daughter, he'd have to name her Target, because everyone would get a shot at it!

• Haha

ndavy

Im also pretty sure they are on another staycation. We were next to him (solo, same shirt as the live) at a red light on our way to Universal yesterday afternoon 430-45pm. He was coming from the DPHS area and turned left towards valet/hard rock.

Yeah, they said in live they were going to HHN this weekend, and they said in a previous video they planned to stay on property for opening weekend.

ndavy

I can't get the link to post. Maybe it's not allowed.

It's called the-walt-disney-company-restore-the-tim-tracker-media-credentials
Started by April M Friedrichs
I couldn't even find it on the change.org website.

ndavy

Boy, I don't know about you other 2, but I'm exhausted from all my emails. Nice acknowledgement that we are powerful enough for Disney and Universal to listen to.

I personally like the Three Caballeros as a nickname because I assume with Jen's level of education, she won't be able to spell it!

I feel vindicated and renewed to send MORE emails alerting any future sponsors of their shenanigans.

Before the water "tip" on tik tok, they could cry we have changed, we do not promote abusing handicapped provisions, necessary lines for first aid, etc., etc. Now with their publicly proclaiming they've been wronged and acknowledging it's hurting them financially, please keep them coming! I may expand my emails to Sea World, Air Bnb, Orlando chain restaurants and anyone they seemed to grift prior.
Just had a thought, what about ICON Park? There were recently invited to that new Gordon Ramsey fish restaurant and out to SeaLife Aquarium for some behind the scenes stuff.

• Heart

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Disney and Universal won't give the media pass for the Tracker's because they'll say there's other content creators they can catch the media event info maybe PCD 😁

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Haven’t been looking at the Trackhole threads in so long, but why was their tiktok removed?