Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Regina Phelange

Omg the Christmas video Jenn is more annoying then ever.

Tim chased Jackson around eveywhere and fed him while Jenn sat and drank champagne. She literally did not do 1 thing for Jackson. She’s insufferable. And we all know she drinks wine every night after TIM baths Jackson and puts him to bed.

Reactions: 15

apojacks

VIP Member
An update on the RunDisney side of things...as it turns out the guy that looks in to this stuff is DYING FOR A GOOD STORY TO DIG UP DIRT ON. He seems to be excited to look in to this. Oops.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Exactly.

I'm mean, I know we're just putting 2+2 together in figuring she drove there (her FB says Orlando as residence), but yikes - highly doubtful that she was just around the bend near AMI. S-T-A-L-K-E-R!!!

Do you remember what time that IG story was posted with Jenn saying about coming on down?

Would it be enough time to get to AMI by clean up time? (I think it was like 4 p.m. when that started)? Cuz yeah, it's about 2.5-3 hours from us (traffic making it longer).
They posted the info about the beach clean up the night before, initially the link with the info was wrong, but Tim posted later in the evening with the corrected link. I posted here that night that my kids hang out at the beach and they'd go scope it out for me. I couldn't resist going.

Depending on which side of Orlando stalker is coming from, it probably took her 2 hours, 2 1/2. Without traffic, it takes us 1 1/2 hours to get to the Disney parks. But still, back and forth that's about 4-5 hours in the car and that traffic is no joke.

What is really sending off alarms to me-- this stalker not only showed up at the beach, she showed up at the after party. With her creepy looking son. Which to me just scares the shit of of me, but I'll admit to have watched way too many Lifetime movies involving stalkers.

• Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Please get video of that. We have to see a smoked up Tim answer the door with Jenn right behind him holding a half empty bottle of wine by the neck.
The thing is, they are so predictable. We know they most likely went to the SandBar for dinner, it's at the end of the street and they went there twice with Jim and Nicole last visit. We know they'll be at the Donut Experiment bright and early because they love the donuts there and it's around the corner from them. They have received all those threats to Baby J the past few weeks and they broadcast exactly where they are. I truly do not understand them.

My daughter works at a nearby tourist attraction that they have been to before. She's afraid that they are going to come in and she's going to have to be nice to them and not tell them how ridiculous they are. She also knows to be on her absolute best behavior because Jenn for sure will be asking to see the manager.

Katnip78

I like how someone says on Twitter they feel sorry for their child when she was pregnant and that was enough for Tim to speak out . They claimed people came to their door protesting blah blah blah. Enough for her to get off Twitter for quite a while. Wasnt there another time they took a break because of weird twitter threats, talking about Armani? I dont remember the details. Now you have an actual disgusting threat to your child online and you do nothing. You put him right back on camera. Tim and Jenn if you're reading, get your crap together! Parents are supposed to put their child first no matter what. No amount of money or staycation is worth the safety and well being of your child. Shame on you both.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
You can see his diaper in this. It’s so gross that they took a pic of just him. This is a stranger’s baby! You think you know them, but they are not your friends! I just can’t & these two twits see nothing wrong with letting their baby be posted by others!
the toddler crotch shot is a problem. I would be shocked if J$s photos are not already published on sites where Josh Duggar and friends hang out.

• Sad
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I mean, if she is up till 2am, then you can understand why she is in bed till 10 or 11am, guyz. So imagine if this is the case, she gets up and eats her breakfast after Tim has already been up with J for hours, then they either leave for a park or Jackson goes down for a nap again? Imagine how if they go to a park and she says "oh we have to leave for J's nap and can't do X," she is basically saying she couldn't have just stayed home with him after sleeping all morning so Tim could film or she can't wrangle J in the park to get him to nap so they can stay. Instead she is happy to go so he can nap for hours at home again while she does? Then Tim does the bath and bedtime stuff, too? Wtf? This can't be right, can it?!
It’s honestly shocking. It seems she has ZERO qualms with appearing as the lazy/bad parent. Anyone with even one eyeball can tell that Tim does EVERYTHING for Baby J. The only thing Jenn does is project her insecurities and issues onto the kid.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'm not seeing it either & I did sort by newest comments listed first.

This Tiffany Ann comment on the newest video cracks me up! "Wealth of knowledge" & TheTimTracker can't be used in the same sentence.

Tiffany Ann
Tiffany Ann
2 hours ago (edited)
You should seriously consider writing a book/help manual for vacationing/living in Florida. I know you don’t have a lot of time right now, but maybe when Jackson is older. You guys really have such a wealth of knowledge about Florida ❤❤
The book will include said chapters as;

Hurricane Season - Is it the same time every year?
The Everglades - Did you know they are in Florida? I'm not really sure, but apparently yes!
The 3PM Rain Storm - How to avoid the rain as if you were the Wicked Witch.
Sunblock Is it Really Necessary? - Learn that you really don't need a hat or sunblock in the Florida sun only to be surprised when you get Skin Cancer

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
If they really want to wow us with their vlogs, or show us that they aren't the goofs we think they are, then they can show us:
-Jennnnnnnnnn cleaning the house
-Jennnnnnnnnn not being an overall lazy cow
-Jennnnnnnnnn actually giving a shit about her appearance on camera
-cooking a meal from scratch
-doing a food vlog without showing us the food being jammed into their gaping maws and without hearing "delicious" 1000x
-actual facts about the parks that they researched beforehand
-vlogs without their child and the endangerment it can cause
-vlogs without the constant pathetic verbal fillers of "yeah" or "oh yeah"

Of course, we all know that the odds of even one of these things happening are very long odds.
I gave up on getting park facts from the Trackers years ago.

If you want an education on Disney parks you have to watch Molly at All Ears

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Her hair is getting thinner and her brows are getting bushier

I think she’s making her own implants with Tim’s pubes

Too far?? Don’t care 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

kelseyrae

hello!! i've been lurking on here for a while but i've never posted. i used to be a fan of tim's park vlogs and now i just hate watch them. i'm part of the fan page on facebook so i can see what the crazy stans are posting and this is.... WHY did they take a photo of the baby by himself! it's just getting insane and creepy!!!!

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 2.44.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 2.45.00 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Maybe CPS is going too far at this point, but even an attempt at violence or threat of harm towards their son from some wackjob should result in some consequences for the Tracker$; they are the ones that continuously show their young child and their location to hundreds of thousands of people despite receiving very threating comments of violence toward their son.
Like I referenced yesterday, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they believe it's one of us doing it...because, you know - we're all "jealous haters" over here and so they delete and forget about it. It's disgusting, quite frankly.

I also think the fucker who does it reads here quite regularly as they not only post on here but follow wherever we're talking about to now post on YT and IG as well. I think they get off on seeing our outrage (probably think it's funny) more than I believe they'd follow through with harming J. (I hope, for J.'s sake)

Sick fucker. 🤬 Fucking Trackers should have never put him on camera.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell Tim his bathing suit is two sizes too small. Oh yeah, we already did tell him - more than once. Is it possible he thinks he looks good? 🤢

peteykirch

VIP Member
Wait...I thought 6/25/21 was halfway to Christmas...

The Slackers are going to celebrate Christmas in July with their English "friends" the Slackers are very excited to try it, because they never experienced it....despite the fact they went to the UK before.

Jenn has no idea what is on the money, but she is hoping for Yorkshire pudding and gravy.

Their friends told them not to bring anything, so the Slackers are already ahead of the game!

They barge into Jackpot's room singing Merry Christmas....this poor is so confused.

Jackpot's PJs are tighter than Dim's short shorts.

Ginn is in love with the Prawn Cocktail, and she wants to make that part of their Christmas tradition because SHE NEVER GETS TO HAVE SEAFOOD.

I have to tap out but I leave you with this scary picture with no context.

1627322655286.png

Dim giving PMM a run for his $$$ with the forehead sweat despite the fact Dim is inside in the A/C just eating.

Must be the Brie en Crout sweats.

ALSO GINN IS HAVING SOME CHAMPAGNE Y'ALL! IT'S HER FIRST GLASS IN 2+ YEARS *COUGH* BULLSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

I fast forwarded through the vlog, Ginn is confused what is the difference between a "sitting room" and a living room.

• Haha

Olivias1701

As a 30 year old I refuse to use TikTok. It’s grating. I feel like starting it now really shows they’re desperate. But the upside is they will use it for a few days and then never again. Like everything else they do.

• Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
View attachment 688548
10 mins in, not one person has approached them. Tim picked up one piece of trash for a guy with a camera, which promptly blew out of the bag. He did not pick it up. Littl J is now carrying the trash picker upper, banging it into the sand.
I don’t like to talk bad about other kids, but he’s pretty bratty. Jenn put him in the wagon, he threw a giant fit, she pulled him out. He grabbed the grabber from Tim, Tim took it back, he threw a fit. I’m happy J is showing some independence, but they are going to have their hands full with these tantrums.
They are going to crap Volkswagens when they find out someone from TL was actually there watching them. You would think they would try to at least put on a good show considering the fact that they personally asked people to come down and join them

• Haha