Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vatulele

I never believed for a moment that Tim and Jenn are homophobic, they simply allowed a bad joke at the expense of gay folk to exist. They're insensitive asses.

Racist? Jenn: absolutely. Tim: he will "protect" his wifey from anyone with dark skin that she's scared of.... that make him racist.

Ass holes who will take a dime at the expense of anyone including gays, blacks, other poc, and even their own son? YES.
Disney did right by dumping their rears onto the pavement in the villains parking lot.
They’re tactless, insensitive, uneducated, opportunistic, wasteful, lazy and everything else that you’ve said.

Imagine being able to spend at this point probably well over $50,000 for staycations. They could have put all that money in a trust for Baby J for college, a downpayment on a house, etc,

No instead a year of wasteful and boring “content”

Reactions: 14

Anniebee

VIP Member
She said about 9million words in the first 5 minutes of the vlog. She really likes to hear herself speak

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Feel like your posts here are getting stale or don't know where to start? Feel free to use TTT post generator V1.0. Take a screen shot and that's your post:
Or post whatever you like. 😊
YES! The post generator is back! :love:

I got this one this time! :ROFLMAO:

1627061919852.png

• Haha

Member29member20

Why hasn’t FRE or someone posted a video of clips from when Jenn was pregnant saying how they would be taking steps back, taking days off, not showing the child much, focusing on family, etc?

Reactions: 13

CoolWhip

VIP Member
They can’t even keep up with YouTube but they want to add TikTok. They are seriously grasping at straws.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
She’s definitely been reading here. She brought up the Dyson and her eyebrows. I don’t understand why she gets them dyed if she knows they don’t match. You can walk into any makeup section of a store and get makeup especially for filling in brows and you can choose a color that is right. Why get her hair done only to put it up again?

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I have a child and doesn’t matter what the rule is… if we’re on a boat she is wearing a life vest / life jacket. And so am I. Remember hearing about Naya Rivera DYING last summer boating with her son? My god. They are so obsessed with fans to protect him from the heat in his $1500 stroller but it’s too much for them to protect their <2 year old child who can’t swim on his own from the worst case scenario? They disgust me.

I hope they know better than to show his car seat bungee corded onto the golf cart in upcoming vlogs - from the little joy ride they showed the other day - But if Jen was filming from the backseat you KNOW they had him strapped in there next to her.

The next 10 videos will all be about this AMI hosted trip.

🚨

Next thread name suggestion:

Tim Tracker # 34 - Terrible Parents at Anna Maria Island

🏝
My dad had boats the entire time we were growing up. The number one rule was life vests for everyone.Even if you could swim, the first thing you did was find your life jacket. I was a good swimmer by the time I was 3. However, no chances were taken with our safety when on the boat. I have pictures of me when I wasn't much older than J and I have my life jacket on. Boating safety is no joke and they shouldn't treat it as such.....

• Heart

Charm

Chatty Member
Idk if they would risk being on a "media" cruise. Imagine them with Dev on a ship. 😂
🤣 They really screwed the pooch on business tactics, one of them should have taken a class or two. They shunned everyone on the off chance they might be bad for "the brand", and THEY'RE the ones who get blacklisted.

• Haha

MustLoveGoats

"I can't exercise because the machine is too close to the wall"

"I can't use my Dyson Wrap because my hair is too long"

"I can't wear my Gucci sweater because it's too hot"

Did I hear right in that video? Are they fitting a tow bar/ box to the back of the car? Also most of this content was filmed BEFORE the sick comments showed up?
you are a family of three, you vacation 20 minutes from your house, you get takeout food for every meal, like how do you need so much stuff that you need a trailer for your car!!
oh maybe it’s for Larry?

• Haha

Thistlegal

hello!! i've been lurking on here for a while but i've never posted. i used to be a fan of tim's park vlogs and now i just hate watch them. i'm part of the fan page on facebook so i can see what the crazy stans are posting and this is.... WHY did they take a photo of the baby by himself! it's just getting insane and creepy!!!!

View attachment 689027View attachment 689028

Don’t question why an adult would want a photo of someone else’s kid though because the stans will jump on you. Made the mistake of doing that recently when a guy had a photo of just J$. It’s weird af

• Wow
  • Sick

Galorious

VIP Member
These threads fill up so fast! Takes me ages to catch up after work and I've blocked more people than Jenn Tracker!!

• Haha

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Okay, so I've been gone all day. My sister made a trip to NC and dropped by to see me for the day. I got the spend time with my niece and 3 nephews.

I wanted an unbiased opinion on Jen. So, I showed her the dockside video. Before I could say anything she was like that's a nice hotel, but she looks like she's pissed off for staying there. LOL!!It' just verified that we are correct about her attitude....

• Haha

Katnip78

Little Js face is super sunburned. Tim is an asshole. He keeps walking away from little J who is crying nonstop, bye, I’m leaving you here….you’ll never see us again. The kid is really not into this and I’ll say it again, they are not picking up trash. They are meandering.
Alert—alert—it’s starting to rain. Lets
See how fast they run out of here.
Thanks for the updates. You may be the first to tell is what things are really like behind the camera not at a theme park 🤔

LMH0906

It's there, just sort by new.
I'm not seeing it either & I did sort by newest comments listed first.

This Tiffany Ann comment on the newest video cracks me up! "Wealth of knowledge" & TheTimTracker can't be used in the same sentence.

Tiffany Ann
Tiffany Ann
2 hours ago (edited)
You should seriously consider writing a book/help manual for vacationing/living in Florida. I know you don’t have a lot of time right now, but maybe when Jackson is older. You guys really have such a wealth of knowledge about Florida ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I mean, if she is up till 2am, then you can understand why she is in bed till 10 or 11am, guyz. So imagine if this is the case, she gets up and eats her breakfast after Tim has already been up with J for hours, then they either leave for a park or Jackson goes down for a nap again? Imagine how if they go to a park and she says "oh we have to leave for J's nap and can't do X," she is basically saying she couldn't have just stayed home with him after sleeping all morning so Tim could film or she can't wrangle J in the park to get him to nap so they can stay. Instead she is happy to go so he can nap for hours at home again while she does? Then Tim does the bath and bedtime stuff, too? Wtf? This can't be right, can it?!

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I hope that was a wake up call too. You get these threats about your child and now look how it easy it is for someone to be watching you! I still cant believe they are posting where they are in real time and yesterday he shared the actual rental. Those in the area might recognize the house. Even if it's just fans wanting to catch a glimpse of them and no bad intent.
It actually is giving me a case of the heebie-jeebies that they just let everybody know exactly when and where they would be. I really hope that this is a one time bad judgment call and that they never do this again because honestly I like to tease them about some stupid shit but I never want anything bad to happen to them and that’s just dangerous what they just did