Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raineman

You'll have to apologize, as I am not aware of most of the Tracker dirt over the last few years, but whatever happened to their friends that used to show up regularly on their vlogs, like Doug and Kayleigh Kill? Did they alienate them as well as almost every other friend they've had?

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I will be in Orlando in the very near future. I am hoping to see them in person. I’m glad to see my comments are still up. I also DM’d AMI’s Instagram and Facebook. Nothing back of course. I urge anyone on here to publicly speak out, because unfortunately that is the only way to have any kind of consequences for their neglectful actions.
I commented on your comment. Maybe some of the Stans will get a clue.

Caramadden0404

I'd bet all my money on that!

I almost outted myself responding to Candace. There were not 100 people there. And the people there were NOT there to see the Trackers. They were there to do the beach clean up. I mentioned before, many seemed to be AMI Locals affiliated with their families. They mostly seemed to know each other.

There probably weren't 100 people on the beach because yes, the red tide is actually terrible. There are respiratory advisories posted everywhere, I was coughing most of the time I there. There were dead fish lining the shore. It was pretty sad, we saw a huge dead puffer fish.

I did not see Candace with Tim. That photo seems to have been taken near the parking lot. I was there for about an hour and during their intense beach cleaning effort, the only person to approach them was the AMI Locals lady, who approached everyone out there....but I think she was the stan because she was fussing with Little J for a bit.
Just curious, do you run the "Gratitous Disney Memes" pages?

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
It looks like he just bought two bibs and gave one to Jenn. It just to me doesn't make ANY sense. They clearly know each other. Like what's the big deal if Jenny Two Dinners name is out there on a RunDisney results page? Nobody cares Jenn. Like if you were that concerned about people seeing your bib, you could have easily blurred it out during editing.
Yeah it could be as simple as they wanted to keep her name out of the results. I don't know when their real last name was revealed.

apojacks

VIP Member
Oof that’s a good point. I would bet Jenn and Tim strong armed him somehow. They always get their way
I just don't understand what the benefit is for them. They went to extreme lengths to hide that bib, which I was assuming so nobody could look her name up since the results are public. But running under an assumed name is literally the biggest thing people get banned for. I think they've even banned people from property for this too. I'm not 100% sure though.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Ok, but it has to be adjunct, as in PT, right? There's no way she can be a full professor (Ph.D. level or otherwise), in the classroom FT while vlogging and performing required ongoing research, conference contributions, speaking contributions, etc. of a FT professor.

Do you know what school?
Florida International University

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Spicy every day, all damn day. As much as I love FREs content and the snark they throw at the trackers…I hate TPE/Adrian/Koda or Coda more.

At least Tim seems to have a pleasant personality for the most part. TPE are the worst when it comes to clickbait, bitching, and overall begging. Watch a few of their shit ass videos and see for yourselves.

if anyone needs someone new to hate it’s that channel. I’m surprised they don’t have a thread here to be quite honest.
I will take your advice and watch a couple videos. are there any in particular that you recommend?

quietcandy

VIP Member
That’s what I did
After clicking on her profile in the FB group you gotta click the ... button and then View Main Profile. Her main profile is a ton of photos but nothing Tracker related. All the Tracker related posts are still in the group. It's an extra dumb step FB makes you do that and it always confuses me until I remember that step.

Not that this makes her not stalker obsessed. She's a nutso.

apojacks

VIP Member
You could buy a general registration bib and a bib through charity or a travel agent, maybe. But, you can not give your bib to another person without breaking the Disney rules. It is a big deal to run with a bib that is not registered to you.

You only have to have your picture taken if you are completing a challenge. She would not have had to have picture taken if she was only doing the 10k. No matter, a rule was still broken by not running with your assigned bib.
OK, that makes sense. I know Marathon Investigations is trying to crack down on cheaters trying to qualify for Boston registrations, but they get a real hard on for catching bib swappers and cheaters.

Kristen10

I have no issue with the little guy doing anything that will help him socialize and learn to get along with other children. It's a skill he needs to develop now.

Dancing will just be bopping up and down to a beat... the music lessons are better than either singing or dancing... The one my son went to gave the kids various percussion instruments and had them jam along to music with the other kids. It taught him to cooperate and share, not much more. At the end of each lesson they put on a parade for the parents.

I mentioned singing classes for my daughter to help with her speech (but in kindergarten). It's too early for singing lessons to be any help to little J if he needs that sort of help at all. He doesn't even know enough words yet. T&J should be teaching him to sing kids songs they recall, and preferably without the help of a video screen.
Is Kindermusik classes still a thing? Those were great classes for my kids.