Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tommytomtom

Jen after rolling out of bed at noon and checking whats new on tattle life only to realize she's being exposed for marathon fraud from years ago. Lmao.
tenor-4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Is that stalker woman's Son also waiting for main Street barbers to open up? Thats one hell of a lockdown haircut. :D

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Feel like your posts here are getting stale or don't know where to start? Feel free to use TTT post generator V1.0. Take a screen shot and that's your post:

Or post whatever you like. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
She’s definitely been reading here. She brought up the Dyson and her eyebrows. I don’t understand why she gets them dyed if she knows they don’t match. You can walk into any makeup section of a store and get makeup especially for filling in brows and you can choose a color that is right. Why get her hair done only to put it up again?
I'm so glad she has so much time to lurk on here, and Reddit, and YouTube comments, and IG, and TikTok, and Twitter... you know, in between her 12-hour rigorous editing job and full-time caring for her one and only child.

Oh wait... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I think Tim is in over his head with TikTok. He already has no idea how to entertain or what his audience is looking for. This is just dragging the same old through the mud at the expense of his son.
When your grandma makes a funny TikTok it’s cute. When a nearly 40 year theme park vlogger tries to be young & funny it’s just awkward. Stay in your lane Timmy. And FFS stop putting your toddler on social media.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Dammit you know every time I try to give them the benefit of the doubt that they are doing something good they just prove that they don’t …it is disappointing I was hoping that they would really pick up a lot of trash on their “favorite beach”

wait did Tim actually say that they would leave The kid there and he would never see them what was this something that was actually said?
Actually said, out loud. We were quite far away and hear it. I don’t do my stalking up really close. 🤣

I’m out of here, they are barely walking and I’m getting bored. Zero “fans” approached them in the almost hour. The red tide here is really bad. There are tons of dead fish. If they put that baby in the water, I’m going to come back and kick their asses.

• Wow
  • Sad

MustLoveGoats

It just cracks me up how their content ‘speaks to us’. The Dyson, the eyebrows, putting the kid in a class, teaching him to speak, and my favorite I like the house to be spotless when I go on vacation- sure Jan. Ahh you’ve been on vacation 30 times since January and you live in filth.

• Haha

Raineman

Well, I posted a comment on their vlog from a week ago. The countdown is on until a) the $tan$ start flaming me and b) my comment is removed and I get banned. Any bets as to how quickly it will happen?

Capture1.JPG

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me what in the actual fuck was their last home vlog? How high were they good lord.

also Jenn thanks for admitting you go to bed at 2am every night while poor Tim wakes up at 6am with your child. She’s such a waste.
That was honestly EMBARASSING and I have no idea why she left it in.

There were many nights when our son was Baby J’s age that I wouldn’t go to sleep until 1 am and was up at 6 am the next day. Our son went through sleep regressions (as most children do) and he would fight naps which made daily house hold duties tough to accomplish so I would try to scramble and finish them when he went to bed.

Whereas Jenn is admitting to scrolling through tiktok for hours on end

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Tim actually posted on Twitter 20 minutes ago talking about National Water Park Day
He hasn’t posted since 2017. Then 6 days ago when he started pushing videos. Wow! And he’s joined TikTok. Anyone get the feeling they are starting to feel some economic crunch?

CoasterHo

So we've got -

IG post with them at AMI.
Twitter post of National Water Park Day.
New vlog up of SeaWorld.

They're all over the place w/ their messaging, aren't they? :rolleyes:
Throwing it all against the wall to see where they'll stick. I think they're FINALLY realizing they're becoming irrelevant.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Tim’s parents cancelled because they don’t want to be on an island with Jenn. Solid call from the Bojanowski grandparents

Their counters are COVERED IN SHIT

J’s toys In the middle of the kitchen

Jenn addresses practically everything we talk about in our posts. She says her eyebrows are “real intense”…Jenn you mean real fucking ugly right??

Jenn likes to “clean the house spotless” right before a trip. DO YOU THINK YOUR VIEWERS ARE BLIND? Morons??? Wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Also, why again did they tell us how J and Tim watched 4 seasons of a show together that he really loves, and Jenn seemed totally clueless about the characters or really how much they have watched. She never watches anything with him, does she? So is this what he does while she sleeps in every morning? When is this happening that she has no clue about it. She also doesn't know a lot of other things about how he plays with toys or books, that Tim knows. Really strange.

Reactions: 17

2020planner

VIP Member
I mean, if she is up till 2am, then you can understand why she is in bed till 10 or 11am, guyz. So imagine if this is the case, she gets up and eats her breakfast after Tim has already been up with J for hours, then they either leave for a park or Jackson goes down for a nap again? Imagine how if they go to a park and she says "oh we have to leave for J's nap and can't do X," she is basically saying she couldn't have just stayed home with him after sleeping all morning so Tim could film or she can't wrangle J in the park to get him to nap so they can stay. Instead she is happy to go so he can nap for hours at home again while she does? Then Tim does the bath and bedtime stuff, too? Wtf? This can't be right, can it?!
Yeah, isn't it so unproductive? So basically she tells Tim he can't go to the parks without her and J. so Tim and J. have to sit around pretty much all morning waiting for her ass to roll out of bed, then eat, then get dressed, etc., and THEN they can leave.

No wonder they show up around lunchtime most days at the parks. 'Cuz it sure as hell obviously isn't Tim or J. keeping them from leaving early in the a.m. to get there.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Well any compassion and concern for Jeff Williams just flew out the window.

Both he and Jenn committed FRAUD!
Omg can you imagine THIS being the straw that broke the mouse’s back and gets Jenn BANNED from Disney.

I would piss myself laughing

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. Did they seriously just post the exact house they're staying at on IG?

I mean, I know I did my detective work earlier today (and was right per IG) but OMG... WTF?

THEY are not supposed to broadcast that! :mad:

Seriously - they are two of the dumbest shits in the world to do stuff like that.

(not to mention basically also broadcasting to the world that their Nona house sits empty too!)

• Heart
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Actually said, out loud. We were quite far away and hear it. I don’t do my stalking up really close. 🤣

I’m out of here, they are barely walking and I’m getting bored. Zero “fans” approached them in the almost hour. The red tide here is really bad. There are tons of dead fish. If they put that baby in the water, I’m going to come back and kick their asses.
Man I love you for this behind the scenes. I always tried to give at least Tim some credit but turns out they are both giant pieces of shit. Really shouldn’t be surprised

• Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
I can’t lie. I’m pretty happy that there is a horrific red tide while they are at the beach. I hate that it’s so bad and killing so much sea life BUT I’m thrilled it’s giving the trackers a stinky mess of a beach 🤣🤣🤣
Bet it doesn't smell as bad as their commode room! 😜

Thetimtracker #34 The biggest piles of trash on AMI beach