The Tim Tracker #33 Two dinners, four strollers, and no media passes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time, this one is courtesy of @Vatulele this has to be one of the most reacted to thread title suggestions since we started having a Tim Slacker Thread.

When will the Slackers attempt to return Larry for a new balloon that didn't deflate?

Will the Slackers Family Vacation be at the #Hosted Beach House they've stayed at numerous times? Will Dim and Ginn attempt to extort Dim's Family for $$$ toward a stay that didn't cost them a dime?

When will they value Jackpot's safety and well being?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m really behind on videos so jumping back to their “fun rainy day” at universal…

This is the riveting content they are producing…

At 17:27 we get a cross section of a pecan

A CROSS SECTION OF A bleeping NUT

what in the actual factual duck is going on with these two idiots

Well bummer, thought I finally had the winner...;)
Not going to lie I thought yours was the best

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Feel like your posts here are getting stale or don't know where to start? Feel free to use TTT post generator V1.0. Take a screen shot and that's your post:

Or post whatever you like. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Feel like your posts here are getting stale or don't know where to start? Feel free to use TTT post generator V1.0. Take a screen shot and that's your post:

That's hilarious!

Larry's brother makes an appearance in PMM's latest video. I didn't get a time stamp, but it made me laugh. In the background of the video is someone with a balloon, and the purple Mickey is deflating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YES! The post generator is back! :love:

I got this one this time! :ROFLMAO:

1627061919852.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got this gem
3F79B26E-BC53-4FD2-B29D-6356F8E01ED0.jpeg

It’s been a few days with no staycation, they must be absolutely dying to get out of their house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gotta love Tim trying to show off how much Baby J talks. They don’t care about his progress, they just don’t want to look like bad parents

too late, you both suck…Tim, you are better than Jenn but overall…TRASH

Reactions: 16
FRE… in your newest one you missed an opportunity … you should have put in Jen saying she hates thick meat every time MK pointed out the meat was thick😂

Reactions: 6
I’m really behind on videos so jumping back to their “fun rainy day” at universal…

This is the riveting content they are producing…

At 17:27 we get a cross section of a pecan

A CROSS SECTION OF A bleeping NUT

what in the actual factual duck is going on with these two idiots

Not going to lie I thought yours was the best
A pecan? What the duck is going on with the cross sections? Like in the HOT DOG vlog, did anyone need cross sections of all those tube steaks covered with goopy toppings? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These threads fill up so fast! Takes me ages to catch up after work and I've blocked more people than Jenn Tracker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A pecan? What the duck is going on with the cross sections? Like in the HOT DOG vlog, did anyone need cross sections of all those tube steaks covered with goopy toppings? 🤮
Their new schtick is cross sections of nuts and wieners.

Yay, riveting 😑😑😑

These threads fill up so fast! Takes me ages to catch up after work and I've blocked more people than Jenn Tracker!!
I’ve ignored so many here it sometimes throws off the page because I have so much ignored content 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve started pissing people off on the Paging Mr. Morrow thread and ignoring them too🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please explain to me what in the actual duck was their last home vlog? How high were they good lord.

also Jenn thanks for admitting you go to bed at 2am every night while poor Tim wakes up at 6am with your child. She’s such a waste.

Reactions: 21
Can someone please explain to me what in the actual duck was their last home vlog? How high were they good lord.

also Jenn thanks for admitting you go to bed at 2am every night while poor Tim wakes up at 6am with your child. She’s such a waste.
That was honestly EMBARASSING and I have no idea why she left it in.

There were many nights when our son was Baby J’s age that I wouldn’t go to sleep until 1 am and was up at 6 am the next day. Our son went through sleep regressions (as most children do) and he would fight naps which made daily house hold duties tough to accomplish so I would try to scramble and finish them when he went to bed.

Whereas Jenn is admitting to scrolling through tiktok for hours on end

Reactions: 18
That was honestly EMBARASSING and I have no idea why she left it in.

There were many nights when our son was Baby J’s age that I wouldn’t go to sleep until 1 am and was up at 6 am the next day. Our son went through sleep regressions (as most children do) and he would fight naps which made daily house hold duties tough to accomplish so I would try to scramble and finish them when he went to bed.

Whereas Jenn is admitting to scrolling through tiktok for hours on end
why would she have to wake up though she has no responsibilities whatsoever. Clearly Tim takes care of all of Jackson’s needs. I don’t think I have ever disliked anyone more then Jenn. No way in hell she is waking up before 9am every morning.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.