Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Candace seems like a real genius. She thinks red tide turns the water red. I don’t expect people from out of the area to know about red tide but she lives in Orlando and it’s been on the local news every day for the past month. I guess she’s been too busy stalking T&J to keep up with current events.

B2E5D2C3-EF74-46E8-BA16-CDA2628F7404.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'm home now. I'll clarify a few things. This was a monthly locals beach clean up. This particular monthly clean up was hosted by AMI locals. Jenn says on insta that this is an "annual" clean up. It's not.

There were probably 30-40 people total. You checked in at a tent, they gave you a tshirt/tank top, a grabber thing and a plastic bag. Jenn says on insta that Jackson has "his" grabber. He didn't have his own, he had Tim's and I thought for sure that thing was going to break in half the way he was banging it. Neither T nor J tried to stop him because when they tried to take it away, he screamed bloody murder. (Go Little J!!!)

The people left the tent and walked north up the beach, picking up trash in the tall grass. The Trackers were last in the group. Dead last, because they were late. So basically, the 30-40 people ahead of them picked up any trash that was there. Tim did an awesome job faking it though, wandering around looking like he was hunting for treasure. My kids said he was probably going either steal someone else's bag or take trash from the trash can and fake photos. My kids are smart.

I'm not great with distances but they walked maybe 500 feet in the hour that I watched them. Little J wasn't "wild" or "rambunctious", that kid was miserable. He cried, whined, screamed, banging that grabber thing the whole time. Tim was super frustrated. Jen was pulling the wagon of crap and on her phone, probably reading my play by play. 😂 There was absolutely no one around them the entire time, the did not interact with anyone, aside from an AMI Locals worker (maybe the stan?). They chatted for a few minutes but she seemed to be going from little group to little group chit chatting. I'm waiting for Jen to say that they met so many fans today at the beach!!!

Now, the truth from me--I feel like a giant asshole for watching them the way I did, but they did invite us out! I actually used this as a lesson to my teens. I don't know T & J personally, but just by what they post on social media, I knew where there were going to be, at what time, where they are staying, what kind of car they have....I even know what and where they eat for breakfast. I'm not a psycho kidnapper but anyone could be and they'd have the same info. I sat there on the beach, watching their every move, listening to their conversations and taking photos of them. They are doing serious damage to that little boy. I truly hope the open their eyes and become more aware that there are some serious crazy people out there.

PS--I'm not remotely jealous of them. I've very concerned for the well being of that kid though. That poor baby, is right.
Don’t feel like an asshole. You finally gave us the REAL truth that we all have speculated upon. Maybe this truth will enlighten some of these rabid stans?

these two arrogant fucks NEED to take care of their child. They are putting him at risk

Reactions: 16

Kit123

VIP Member
That actually makes me feel so uncomfortable. I would not want a picture of a strangers child on my phone. This is why I keep my baby off social media 😭

Shazbot66

Kind of off topic but…

Dear Florida,
We’ve got 2 weeks at the Boardwalk booked for early October (plus park hopper and Boo Bash tix) that we are beyond excited about. Please get your Covid sh*t in control, and quickly, so that my family can travel there safely. Otherwise, we have to postpone our trip.
Love,
Us

• Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
hello!! i've been lurking on here for a while but i've never posted. i used to be a fan of tim's park vlogs and now i just hate watch them. i'm part of the fan page on facebook so i can see what the crazy stans are posting and this is.... WHY did they take a photo of the baby by himself! it's just getting insane and creepy!!!!

View attachment 689027View attachment 689028
That haircut tells me all I need to know....

Universals Insta posted a stunning NG photo of a gorgeous family today. Good looking, clearly got a creative eye, great life, lots of holidays, your typical influencer. But they have a page for their 2 year old daughter and have had since she was born. I don't get how this is allowed or acceptable. I get that social media is great for sharing life updates with family and friends, especially during a pandemic, but keep it private! Plus, honestly I think these people are as bad as ones that photos hop everything. They set an unrealistic expectation and make normal folk feel like failures. Four kids and everything is perfect?? Nice dream, but not reality for most parents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Squiggy74

VIP Member
I’m really behind on videos so jumping back to their “fun rainy day” at universal…

This is the riveting content they are producing…

At 17:27 we get a cross section of a pecan

A CROSS SECTION OF A FUCKING NUT

what in the actual factual fuck is going on with these two idiots

Not going to lie I thought yours was the best
A pecan? What the fuck is going on with the cross sections? Like in the HOT DOG vlog, did anyone need cross sections of all those tube steaks covered with goopy toppings? 🤮

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Even in the very first shot she looks like Honey Boo Boo’s mom. And then we have a comment from Scott who obviously jerks it to Jenn…and probably Mama June too 🤮
BB32725B-EE91-4A4B-91E3-448DCFE1A114.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Was Tim barefoot at the friends house? That’s weird. Why couldn’t they have not dropped the kid off with a relative for the day so they could have a nice adult dinner? Those guys went through a lot of trouble for Tim to not even sit down in his seat at the table and eat correctly because he was keeping up with the kid being “rambunctious”. They made the kid his own trifle and Tim split one with him. I’m not surprised all the kid ate was hot dogs wrapped in bacon, he doesn’t know what good healthy food tastes like.
I cracked up when he said because it was a celebration Jen had a glass of champagne. They I don’t know why they’re pretending like she’s only drinking on occasion we know damn well they’re drinking all the freaking time… at least she is. I’m most aggravated because they put the kid in the vlog they apparently have not learned and do not care and it’s really sad, they should be trying to protect their child at all cost.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Disney Cruise Line have emailed everyone booked on a cruise with details of the new procedures.

Should we expect a video from Dim and Ginn reading off an email and still getting it all wrong?

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So a person from here that lives in the area casually observes them while a stan drives from Orlando to give their son a homemade gift. Just shows what we've been saying some of their stans are who they should be worrying about.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Gotta love Tim trying to show off how much Baby J talks. They don’t care about his progress, they just don’t want to look like bad parents

too late, you both suck…Tim, you are better than Jenn but overall…TRASH

shadee91762

VIP Member
Who are these "friends" that are never on camera? Are they part of a witness protection program or is this a Home Improvement Wilson the neighbor that never shows his face gag?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
We got a solo Tim vlog

We get zero pertinent information

But at least Jenns ugly face doesn’t make an appearance

It’s blatantly obvious that Tim tries to make these trips SUPER quick. I’m still convinced that he doesn’t like to leave Jenn home with baby J. I don’t blame him

Also at 9:03 there’s a SUPER weird edit where Tim voices over the word “philharmonic”

Why are they such crappy vloggers after having done this for 10+ years

Oh good Tim gets apples and grapes with lunch instead of fries to go with his fried chicken sehmwech but then ends the meal with a chocolate shake

Tim, I heard your colon begging for a break over the noise inside the plaza

Last edited:
  • Haha

bakerbetty

VIP Member
It just cracks me up how their content ‘speaks to us’. The Dyson, the eyebrows, putting the kid in a class, teaching him to speak, and my favorite I like the house to be spotless when I go on vacation- sure Jan. Ahh you’ve been on vacation 30 times since January and you live in filth.
Spotless, absolutely spotless....
2021-01-24 (20).png
2021-01-24 (17).png
2021-07-15 (8).png

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
hello!! i've been lurking on here for a while but i've never posted. i used to be a fan of tim's park vlogs and now i just hate watch them. i'm part of the fan page on facebook so i can see what the crazy stans are posting and this is.... WHY did they take a photo of the baby by himself! it's just getting insane and creepy!!!!

View attachment 689027View attachment 689028
I looked her up. Bowl haircut is her son. 18 years old. They're Disney obsessed, that's for sure.

They live here in Orlando.

So my bet is they heard Jenn's call about the beach clean up and high-tailed it over there!??!?!

• Wow
  • Sick