Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m really behind on videos so jumping back to their “fun rainy day” at universal…

This is the riveting content they are producing…

At 17:27 we get a cross section of a pecan

A CROSS SECTION OF A FUCKING NUT

what in the actual factual fuck is going on with these two idiots

Well bummer, thought I finally had the winner...;)
Not going to lie I thought yours was the best

• Haha
Reactions: 22

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Pretty interesting that there's no IG stories (or posts) today after they've been active on IG for the last 2 days w/ AMI vacay details.

I wonder if Candace driving from Orlando to see them freaked them out. :unsure:
I certainly hope something freaks them the fuck out

I’m ready for them to start protecting their goddamn child and stop whoring him out

these “fans”/stans are absolutely out of control with their obsession of J****on

THAT CRAZED BITCH DROVE 3 HOURS WITH HER CREEP ASS LOOKING SON TO SEE THE TRACKERS AND TAKE A PICTURE OF A KID THAT IS NOT HER OWN

JENN, don’t you see any issue with this?!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I looked her up. Bowl haircut is her son. 18 years old. They're Disney obsessed, that's for sure.

They live here in Orlando.

So my bet is they heard Jenn's call about the beach clean up and high-tailed it over there!??!?!
That’s stalker level shit. They didn’t go for the beach clean up. They went to stalk The Trackers and their toddler

• Angry
  • Sick

StanTracker

Wouldn't you be if you had to stay with the commoners when everyone calls you "Disney and Universal Royalty"? God, I wanna throw up just typing that out.
While you're throwing up can you pls check for usb ports behind the commode? Thanks. xD

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Regina Phelange

Can someone please explain to me what in the actual fuck was their last home vlog? How high were they good lord.

also Jenn thanks for admitting you go to bed at 2am every night while poor Tim wakes up at 6am with your child. She’s such a waste.

Reactions: 21

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Let’s see how long mine stays up.
91F634D0-E1A6-4DB8-A011-CEEA8BD6ED10.jpeg

And a dessert. Key lime curd something-or-another with graham cracker.

Is it normal to have dessert after breakfast? I must be missing out on something. :rolleyes:
I can’t think of any reason to have dessert after breakfast…unless you’re really shooting for diabetes.

Reactions: 20

shaunnaj86

I went to comment on Tims instagram pictures of J$ and decided maybe I'll go comment on a second account so when I get blocked I'll still be able to see the content... On 2nd account it won't let me comment on their page saying "comments have been limited". When I go on my original account that's followed them forever, I can comment no problem. Seems they don't want new people coming and commenting nasty things to them... hmmm I wonder why.. Guess I'll be getting blocked now haha.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19

peteykirch

VIP Member
New thread time, this one is courtesy of @Vatulele this has to be one of the most reacted to thread title suggestions since we started having a Tim Slacker Thread.

When will the Slackers attempt to return Larry for a new balloon that didn't deflate?

Will the Slackers Family Vacation be at the #Hosted Beach House they've stayed at numerous times? Will Dim and Ginn attempt to extort Dim's Family for $$$ toward a stay that didn't cost them a dime?

When will they value Jackpot's safety and well being?

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
not to mention that all happened after they actually got married at the court house earlier that morning 🙄. So like what was the point of a big Universal wedding when they were already married (I know it needed to be done for the Ireland wedding but still)
1 Chainz + 2 Dinners + 3 Weddings = 0 Class

• Heart

Olivias1701

I have a child and doesn’t matter what the rule is… if we’re on a boat she is wearing a life vest / life jacket. And so am I. Remember hearing about Naya Rivera DYING last summer boating with her son? My god. They are so obsessed with fans to protect him from the heat in his $1500 stroller but it’s too much for them to protect their <2 year old child who can’t swim on his own from the worst case scenario? They disgust me.

I hope they know better than to show his car seat bungee corded onto the golf cart in upcoming vlogs - from the little joy ride they showed the other day - But if Jen was filming from the backseat you KNOW they had him strapped in there next to her.

The next 10 videos will all be about this AMI hosted trip.

🚨

Next thread name suggestion:

Tim Tracker # 34 - Terrible Parents at Anna Maria Island

🏝

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
They still want live like they don’t have a toddler. It’s immature behavior. Your life changes when you have another human to raise- that’s the bottom line. Not only did they not change their lifestyle to fit J$- they dramatically shifted to live a life that is the least supportive of him. They didn’t go on a million staycations before he came. They don’t live in reality. They are avoiding being adults at all costs.
And yes Dim we see your tiny performer can say 2 more words- still months behind where he should be because you two are children yourselves.