Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ohhh man I missed drama??

I am both sad and relieved. Sad because like my name I’m here for the tea

relieved it’s gone because YOU ALL KNOW HOW HAPPY IT MAKES JENN WHEN WE FIGHT YOU GUYSSSSS LLLLLLLL

this is your proper scolding…STOP FIGHTING AND GIVING JENN ANY HAPPINESS

Reactions: 16

ShannonLondon

The going back and forth for Jackson naps is insane. Babies and toddlers sleep in their strollers, especially when they are being walked around. I'm sure this is more for Jen and Tim to get a rest in bed.

MirroredSunglasses

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel #hosted
21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation
24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort
25. July 16 - Universal's Endless Summer Dockside Inn
18 trips for 2021

• Wow
  • Angry

bettyj

This is my biggest peeve. WDW is my happy place and it was so expensive for me to come from the UK as a lone parent paying for everything for my 2 kids. I could only do it every 3 years or so depending on cash and Life events. It was an escape from daily life. As it is for most of us. For some of these vloggers it IS their every day life. They take it for granted and lose perspective. I love watching Disney vlogs to get a taste of that escape. I can reminisce with my now grown up kids as we dream of travel restrictions lifting and planning what is likely to be our last family trip for a while now they have partners etc. I'd miss these if oggers were banned from the parks.

However, I've noticed they all go the same path. They start off relatable and considerate. Different styles, interesting but a bit inexperienced. Then somewhere along the line they morph into the same as all the rest, start getting cocky, boring and inconsiderate. I love Nate and Jackie but because you see them in each others vlogs, you can get a glimpse of what their impact is on those around them. More and more often their vlogs show some sat beside them trying to stay out of shot or having to put up with a camera being waved about as they film themselves with a fake reaction. And the noises... Ffs shut up!! Have some consideration for those around you that don't have the luxury to be there every day.

I'm at a crossroads. I want to watch good content daily but the vloggers are just crap just now. Nate and the Trackers just film daily gluttony sessions. WDW Couple just don't appeal any more. SE is OK but starting to slip. Even AllEars and Dfb don't hold the same appeal. The market is saturated but none of them are giving me what I crave!!
1000000%
Tim used to provide that escapism for us. Watching him have fun around the parks and checking out new things that he has already researched/heard about was just what we needed. I don’t need to see them eating out everyday. No park footage, the same rides…the same content. As it’s been said before they’ve just totally lost site of what their viewers were watching them for..a bit of magic and escapism.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Oh, ok. I see. Got it.

I guess I never thought when someone would ask / chat about that it was sexist or whatever. Must have went right over my head. :ROFLMAO:

IMHO, I think peeps can be just curious about people's ages. I was curious what RixFlix's age was, myself, and did internet sleuthing and found it out and others make comments about Tim pushing 40 all the time and being ripe for some health event based on his eating habits.

Yeah, I can't remember who DH and I were watching the other day while we were eating and I was like "I will be SO glad when Disney vlogging is a thing of the past." He's like "I know - you say this all the time." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It will be REALLY interesting to see who phases out and what they have to do in terms of REAL jobs someday

I like Disney vlogging for letting us see a modern glimpse at what the parks are like. Living over 1000 miles off it's not usually an easy thing to get to the area for me.

The problems I see now are:
  • There are too many vloggers.
  • They're all covering the exact same thing.
  • They're annoying the crap out of paying guests.
  • They all have to be at the front of the line for anything new, often ruining the experience for fans who make the effort to be there.
  • Their coverage shows too much of what should be left as a surprise for visitors, but visitors aren't usually aware of this until they try to experience the thing on their own.
  • They act entitled and rub it in as though Disney/universal loves them more than any normal guest.
  • Finally, most of them have no creativity or ability to make an interesting product. Exception to the small few (All ears stands out).
Ok I amend my statement, I’d like to see vlogging EXTREMELY limited/controlled by the parks. That way all the Kyle Pallos, JoJos, PMM, and the like would just fade away

I find that irritating too. I also think that anyone acting THAT happy all the time is hiding their true feelings. Toxic positivity is a thing.
Yes that is one of my biggest pet peeves. Even when they throw in an occasional negative comment they bolster it with 1,000 “amazing” “wow” “the best I ever had”

like GTFO of here with that shit

I think you need to just not go on YouTube or something if they all bother you so much.. are you being forced to watch them all because you sure complain about a lot of them
Holy fucking shit get out of here with this shit.

That’s what this page is for. Talking shit about vloggers

nobody asked you

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I still am a fan of the Trackers. You can be a fan and still have some critical moments when watching their videos. I think it's obvious how much they love Jackson but it's also obvious how much they have let their health suffer. And how these choices are impacting their son too.

Given how long they've been going on YouTube they haven't changed a crazy amount really. Grown up a bit. They do seem a little unhappy compared to past videos though.
You honestly think they have grown up??

They throw money around in an insane fashion, Jenn still cannot maintain a home, Tim cannot maintain a home or pool, they are risking J’s safety by showing him constantly

I don’t think they’ve grown up AT ALL.

FoBGD12

Pretty on-brand for them to practice exploiting their child for views and money before they actually exploit their child for views and money

Also they still stake claim to being "travel vloggers"

• Haha

ciaobella01

When they first had Jackson I was thinking there was no way they would get back on a schedule of uploading multiple times a week. But here they are still doing it. I think for their own sakes and especially for Jackson's that they should upload less frequently. It would improve their overall video quality, Jackson would actually get to spend time at home and be a real kid and they could put more planning into the videos to make them better overall. Like once a week would be fine. It blows my mind that they still upload daily.

It seems like such a selfish thing to keep doing. Which leads me to ask why? It must be for the money. They just can't let the easy cash grab from uploading daily go away. Considering that we know that it takes Jenn 8 hours a day to edit (according to her) if she only had to do it once or twice a week then she would have so much more time to spend with Jackson. Join a mommy and me group so he can socialize with other kids his age. Jenn could just let Tim go to the parks by himself. He could even film 2 videos a day to be more efficient and then he could also spend some more time at home just doing some things that he needs to do. You guys keep saying it and I totally agree, Jackson is suffering due to this selfish lifestyle they are living of staycation after staycation. Day after day spent in a theme park. It's just not normal nor is it healthy. It is showing in his language and speech skills immensely.

Last edited:

Southpaw33

VIP Member
These threads fill up faster than Tim’s colon
That happens faster when endless newbies show up in the same week asking who actually likes the Trackers and also how did they lose media creds anyway? 😆🤔🤦‍♀️

But seriously, yesterday's Home Vlog was something else. It was weird AF, and I would be happy to never see Jenn's weird laugh face again.

• Haha
  • Sick

peteykirch

VIP Member
New thread time.

This one comes courtesy of @NEW-B

The Trackers continue their saga of trying to recoup their $15 balloon as it's going on over a week and multiple attempts to find a balloon vender all for naught so far.

A live vlog, and a home vlog on deck so that means a staycation has to be coming shortly.

How will the Slackers continue to keep up the charade of being on the "Disney Media List"? I really cannot wait for October 1st to roll around because you know they will be shut out of everything, and will have to experience everything with the common peons.

• Haha

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Just watched the new Tracker video. Here are my thoughts.

Tim has a history with hot dogs

A glutton we will go, a glutton we will go…

Trackers team up with a hot dog voyeur

Disappointed Tim says “There are a lot of people here today”

Look at the balloons --- RIP Larry

Concerted effort so far not to show Jackson on camera --- we’ll see if this continues

I see cuties! --- Timestamp 4:26

No jackson on camera lasted 5 minutes and 7 seconds

Jenn can’t leave fast enough --- 5:50

Tim’s enthusiasm is off the charts today. --- The crowds are really affecting him. His head is on a swivel

Jackson cries for food --- 8:33

25 minutes left in the video and Tim is tired of hot dogs

Tim doesn’t like stuff on his mouth

The Tracker bad Disney food reviews continue

Ugly jokes ensue. Jenn adds the “Nice personality” comment from the peanut gallery

Jenn gets down on a dog but it’s too much meat for her

Jenn finally tells the truth. “You’re here to give actual information”

Jackson’s blood curdling scream 18:18 --- Oh yes, the terrible 2’s are just around the corner!

Tim doesn’t like Mac & Cheese

Trackers are overwhelmed by someone who actually knows how to describe the taste of food

More Jackson screams 19:55
Tim has acid reflux

Tim finds a USB plug

Tim is NOT comfortable with the crowds

Jenn’s behind the camera --- Grab your Dramamine

Jackson tries to escape --- 23:23 Go Jackson Go

I swear Jenn can unhinge her jaw

Tim’s hot dog friend has completely sweat through his shirt

Jenn snatches the Pepto

Tim is really happy about Joe Biden coming to Disney

More cuties

Disney food bashing continues

Tim’s friend doesn’t like saying hot dog like Tim doesn’t like saying toilet

“Here you go Jenn, I’m done eating”.

“Jackson, come back over here. Ut Dis”.

Two grown men realize that meeting was not a good idea --- 31:38

Jackson tries to run… again --- 31:58

Tim’s friend sees a way out --- 32:29

Tim can’t hold back the truth anymore --- 32:35

Jackson scream --- 32:37

Tim is very preoccupied

“And Jenn is getting a workout”

After all these dogs it’s time for Tim to pay the price

Ryan12

You know they are going to have to book a few nights at the Ritz to get all the poor people cooties off of them.

The horror of staying in a 2 bedroom unit :sick: How dare Universal not put a full dining room and living room in the suite like all the other ones they stay in. And no USB C plugs in the one room. Fuck that shit. That does it for me, never staying there. Make me bring my own charging brick….how dare you Universal.

• Haha
  • Wow

Katnip

We planned when wanted to TTC around when we wouldn’t have vacations coming up. There’s nothing crazy about that. About not trying during certain times in life.

We were extra careful before our Disney Cruise as you could not be past 20 weeks pregnant back then (2018) and our last WDW trip in 2019 was actually planned as a last hurrah as childless millennials before we started TTC. 😛 But we don’t live in the US. So our trips aren’t as frequent. Won’t be back til baby is at least 5! If we can afford it by then 😅

I am very relieved they are not trying right now. I don’t think they will ever have another child, personally. Especially with all the work they’re going to have to do to get the baby they already have up to speed. So sad.
There is if you’ve made the point of telling people that you can’t have kids and that you have fertility problems. It that really is the case, and if you really want children that badly, you’ll do anything to become pregnant, not casually postponing TTC to go on holiday . (NB this is on personal experience- after failing to conceive for years and having to have expensive fertility treatment for our children, there’s no way we would have given up for an extra year or so just to go on a holiday we could take in the future).

• Heart

Dolphin

Seriously this new video staying at Universal dockside hotel Jen looks completely disgusted when she walked in the door like why am I staying in this low class hotel room. And seriously that child cannot be in the pack and play anymore he’s too tall, he’s too big and he’s going to jump out of that damn thing, they are complete morons. How many times is he going to tell us that he could see volcano bay out of the window. And why does Tim always have to go take care of Jackson when he wakes up early in the morning her lazy ass never gets out of bed.

Reactions: 15

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I am just getting around to watching their SHITTY new video (pun intended)

I had to bust out laughing at 0:21 when baby J JAMS his cheese stick into Jenn’s gaping mouth

two things went through my head

Baby J: “here mom chew on this and shut the fuck up so dad can talk. It is his channel after all”

OR

Baby J: “here mom, I am so used to you eating my food I might as well give it up now”

I am sure PMM is a nice guy, I don't have any personal insults about him. But holy crap, the giggling and over-the-top giddiness he has in his videos just drives me nuts. We don't watch him regularly, mostly because of that. He seems sweet, and he isn't an asshole like the Trackers, but it's just too corny and "golly gee, shucks" for us. And the sweat dripping from his face while eating is also too much. I would say that about anyone. I don't want to watch drops of sweat slide down someone's face, up close, while they eat or at all.
The giggling and sweating kill me. And there are those who are like “ITS FLORIDA AND ITS HOT”
Ok if you are a sweaty giant turd maybe don’t put your purple wet face in front of a camera 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vatulele

Their content is just so dulllllllll.

If they want to be a good/snack review channel they should do that, if they want to be a family channel do that. If they want to be a theme park news channel do that.

But they’re just so mediocre on all fronts. They rarely give accurate info on purchasing food anymore, they get the same types of meals. They rarely go to the parks to share news and updates. It’s just boring at this point. Take a month off, come up with a 1 year plan with what you want the channel to be and how you plan to get it that way and make content that is engaging. Right now they’re obviously floundering and it’s sad and they’ll be hemorrhaging viewers.