Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ugh when Tim says they are at Epcot Center...ATW does it too. The name was changed in 1994 and you live in Orlando. How are you not used to the change by now 😂
I REFUSED to call Hollywood Studios anything but MGM for the longest time.🤣🤣🤣

But I’m not a vlogger so I’m exempt 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Tommytomtom

I'm pages behind here and just throwing out comments so this had to have been talked about already but what the fuck did I just watch in that end of video couch segment? Thats like the kind of conversation you have when your 16 and get high for the first time. I feel embarrassed for them

Also Jen confirming she stays up until 2 am every night. At some point you need to grow up and realize you're a mother. Shes lucky she has Tim who's willing to get up at 6 am to take care of their child

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
That happens faster when endless newbies show up in the same week asking who actually likes the Trackers and also how did they lose media creds anyway? 😆🤔🤦‍♀️
Yeah I’m going to be honest…I kept coming back in to read and saw these fucking stans here licking tracker taint and was immediately annoyed and lost my urge to post

Just saw this on Reddit
These people being mean to A BABY have got to stop. Tim and Jenn are assholes and give us plenty of content, leave the child out of it.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Tim is definitely trolling us with the USB stuff lol.
the best part of the video was Jen saying the pen Jackson had was kid proof that he couldn’t open it and he opened it right after she said that😂😂😂
*slow clap* congrats on FINALLY having a black family close out the vlog…. After how many years?!!!!😑

• Haha

not_interesting

Since they are local they have zero clue how an average tourist is looking at the rooms. Most people are in the room for a few hours a day other than sleeping. They are in the room all day since they use room service or bring food back to the room and only spend a few hours in the parks.
As long as the room is clean and the bed is decent I really don't care if it's a 5 star hotel since I'll rarely be in the room.

Reactions: 19

Tommytomtom

Jenn's editing is so bad that Tim literally says the same thing at around 15 minutes and at 22 minutes

ETA: I thought I was experiencing deja vu
Ya she used the same exact clip twice. The first time it just cuts him off mid sentence then the second time she lets him finish. So sloppy. The end of the video has some weird editing too. Theres a future Tim head on Jens body correcting some pricing. Then she cuts from night to morning back to night again. And then there's the weird future voice-over of what she just showed from the morning. I guess at least she's trying something new even if the execution was sloppy.

Also at the end she says she has no complaints after spending the entire video complaining about every little thing. She complained about the size of the room worrying it wouldn't fit the pack and play, the blanket was too scratchy and not comfortable to sit on, the food was too greasy, the beds weren't very comfortable and took her a minute to fall asleep, the ice machine area smelled funny, and I'm sure there's more I'm already forgetting.

Also also, in that size of a room how was she unaware of J waking up at 4am and Tim having to go calm him and get him back to sleep?

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
New FREs video.....
For all the foodies out there...plus.
And Jenn says that a piece of celery tastes “vegetable-eeee”. 😂. She is so descriptive 🤑

• Haha
  • Sick

quietcandy

VIP Member
They basically admitted and agreed that they can't go to restaurants they want because they don't know how to entertain J now and he was easier when he was younger. 😒 The way they blame him for all they "can't do" is pathetic.
Yep, this is why I can anticipate it happening big time. They not mature enough or just plain not willing to change to suit J's needs because they LOVED their life before him. It's going to cause major issues in both their channel and their relationship and we're already seeing the beginnings of it.

It's so sad, really. They could be giving Baby J the most amazing life here in Florida, but instead he gets dragged to restaurants and theme parks he has 0 interest in. All he wants to do is play in his yard and collect rocks, but there's no $$ in that for them.

Gill247

Just watched Nicole’s latest video on the Grand Floridian and I scrolled to see the video recommendations which included Super Enthused, PMM and a few others before the Trackers GF stay. They really need to up their thumbnail game. If I had just booked a GF stay and was searching for YouTube videos to watch I would click on the ones that make it look inviting and fun. The Trackers look so f*cking miserable!!! Why does Jenn pick such sh*t thumbnails?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TAC123

I was surprised they hadn't encountered the keycard power switch thing before, that's a pretty standard thing in UK hotels. When they removed the key and nothing happened it was because it gives you time to leave your room before turning off the lights, so you're not in the dark!
Also why did they leave in Tim talking about the resort being built on the old wet n wild twice. Lazy editing right there. Though I thought the Tim head on Jens body was pretty good 🤣
The keycard power switch is also a thing on the Disney cruise ships and we all know they've been on a cruise. Why can't she can't remember anything? She said she chose Dockside over Surfside because it had better food options, she's more food driven then my chocolate lab was.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MustLoveGoats

Wait they got a specific stroller for their staycations cause it takes up less space. Theres a lot to unpack here, pun intended.
  1. Isn’t this the second specific staycation stroller, I thought I remembered a tricycle type stroller, maybe it was under the garage shelf when it fell last July ?
  2. Should we also point out since the child spends 90% of his life in that stroller, maybe his comfort should be top of mind and you can leave some of your other shiz at home whilst you ‘staycation’?
the stans that will trip over themselves to thank these ingrates for slumming in the cheap suite while in their bagillionth staycation, I just can’t. I gotta throw in the towel on humanity at this point.

• Heart

Brookie

Chatty Member
Like why the lean in by Jenny at Casey’s. On a good day you are too close, but while shoving thick meat in your mouth, you thought that shot required a closeup? Why are you the way you are?

It will be interesting to watch the comment counts, very few fawning over J$ and a few recognizing their poor food reviews and diets.
Thank you!!!! I was thinking the same thing. Her stuffing her face is bad enough but she went out of her way to go in super close. It was so gross.

I liked the hot dog guy. He is the only part of the video I enjoyed. I loved when he gave the history of Friar's Nook and Jen said that they had been going to WDW their whole lives and had no idea that it was ever named anything else. I just can't...

peteykirch

VIP Member
Home Vlog Time....

Jackpot is busy sleeping.

Tim says it's been awhile, meanwhile Jenn says it hasn't been for us the "viewers"

Dim brings up the fact it looks like it will be raining shortly so thank goodness they are protected in their house.

They originally wanted to go to the Farmers Market, this was filmed last Sunday....so this shows you how badly their editing and upload schedule is.

Gin's eyebrows look like a mess....she's truly a "Beauty Guru"

Only 1:48 for the first time Ginn to say "We'll link that down below"

Ginn looks like she took a few hits from her sisters stash she is way too giggly.

Thrifty Ginn is excited that she can bring back the caterpillar can to the guy who sold it to them and get half off if they purchase more.

SALVO A FUN FAMILY TRIP IS COMING UP.

Ginn needs multiple weeks to pack and get everything ready because adulting is hard.

Dim tells us he's seen every episode of Vampirina.

Jenn shilling out how much she loves Disney Plus because she can plop Jackpot in front of it and not have to parent.

Dim tells us he is becoming a huge Marvel fan....just like they are huge Harry Potter fans despite never reading the books OR SEEING THE GOD DAMN MOVIES THAT ARE ON LOOP EVERY OTHER WEEKENDING ON FREEFORM!

Dim wants us to tell us what should be in his road assistance car kit....he wants to know do they sell things like that, or if he has to "build" one himself.

Dimm is complaining about his "small" but large stroller because if Jackpot doesn't weigh it down, the diaper bag on the back makes the stroller fall backwards. Handyman Dim is trying to find a way to strap a cooler to the stroller to be a counterbalance.

Jesus we are only 9 minutes in, we got 15 to go....

Jackpot is getting too big for his crib...I don't understand why they don't allow him to naturally wake up instead they have to run in and just ask him a ton of random questions.

We get Dim trying to show us Jackpot saying 3 words....dent, ice, and cheese.

Jenn complains it's getting harder to get Jackpot to sleep and because of that dinner is later than normal.

Jenn is making a meal kit that Dimbo won't like because it's Asian based and has noodles...Jenn only thinks about herself y'all.

Jenn tells us she couldn't show us her cooking because the camera she used didn't have a tripod set up....YOU VLOG FOR A LIVING! HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO DO YOUR JOB?

Jenn's noodles kept boiling over because she used too many noodles in a way too small pot.

Jenn calls herself the "Sesame Bae" *shudders*

Also for a couple that vlog for a living, you'd think they would have changed out the lightbulbs in the house to provide better lighting. Jenn looks like Phantom of the Opera with a shadow creating a "mask" on her face.

Now they plop down on the couch, and you can tell they've been puffing on something because their eyes are super dilated and they got the giggles.

Jenn wants to know what our "general bedtime" is because I guess she is realizing it isn't normal for an adult to sleep for nearly 12 hours.

1626986066687.png

Dimbo's eye wants to close up faster than the Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Lottery

WTF GIN SAYS SHE DOESN'T GO TO BED UNTIL 2AM?

Dim tells Gin her issue is that she plays games on her phone and she needs to put her phone down earlier in the night to get ready for bed.

Dim complains he goes to bed at midnight and wakes up a 6AM...Jenn's advice? Go to bed.

Also did they run out of tissues, why is there toilet paper on their end table?

1626986213410.png

• Haha

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I havent caught up on comments yet. I just have to say Jenn's reaction to the dockside room was priceless. LOL
She looked like, how dare we stay in a room meant for a peasant..... She did not look happy at all....

Last edited:
  • Haha