Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
This which I posted about last thread appears to be gone from YouTube:
View attachment 673639

When is YouTube going to turn their comments off? That is a solution to the disgusting things that are happening there.
The fact that someone would make a video about someone else’s child (not a relative) makes me sick to the core. There is nothing normal about that🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 23

CoasterHo

Lol this hot dog video
First, Jenn was not needed for this. Hot dogs are Tim’s thing- plus having the guest along provided another person to review the dogs with Tim. She should have just stayed home with J so he didn’t roast and starve in a hot theme park.
YES! Why did J2D even bother to go? Tim could have gone with his new hotdog friend. She added ZERO value to the video. (well, other than watching her chasing after J$, as that was hilarious).

Reactions: 23

Gill247

Do I really need an IG just to be nosey? I feel like I've contracted Jenn's FOMO through Osmosis.
Since I don't have an IG can you summarize?
Looks like Nicole has taken the Trackers place on the Disney media list 😂 Yesterday she was ‘invited out’ by Disney to show off the refurbed Citricos and new rooms at the Poly. Last week she was working with Disney to promote Christmas announcements.

She is putting out almost daily content on IG and still does YouTube, her followers are increasing. Jim and her are good people, it’s nice to see them being rewarded

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The pool actually looked clean. I saw it in the corner of a clip. It did sound like Jackson was screaming Dada when chasing Tim in the yard and he did clearly either say bye or hi. I think Tim playing in the yard with him was adorable honestly.
J made more sounds and attempts at words playing in the backyard. These two are completely dense not to see how much more active, happy, and vocal he was outside PLAYING, AT HOME. He has never looked happier.

Reactions: 21

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Well the Trackers hit the Orlando Science Center to look at poo. It was 22 minutes with the Trackers that will leave you questioning your life choices. You will have to go through life knowing that you can't ever get that time back. Let me save you the time watching and give you these highlights

Masks are back because the Trackers don't feel comfortable. --- That's fine everyone has to make their own health decisions
Let the poo talk begin
The camera adds 15 pounds
The Trackers walk into a cafe and don't get food
Jackson gets some playtime
Tim gets on a kids "ride" and looks ridiculous. Couldn't imagine walking in and seeing that
Trackers can't help themselves and go back to the cafe for lunch. Well not Jackson he's left with an Uncrustable while Tim and Jenn get "real" food
It's Jackson's nap-time so they have to leave but I didn't have to tell you that

WARNING: If you think this recap was boring, I can tell you that it's 10X more exciting than the actual vlog.

If you do watch, make sure it's right before bed and you'll sleep like a baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Tim “I wonder when they’ll open the Epcot monorail from the TTC. Hopefully before October 1”

Yesterday’s Disney news “Epcot monorail will resume operations on July 18”

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So guess what?..That damn Mickey balloon showed up in my dream last night! And what’s funnier is in my dream I looked at the balloon and thought “this is all because of balloon gate”… guys I am dreaming about the stupid freaking balloon. Somebody buy me a beer I need it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Galorious

VIP Member
I find them to be loud and obnoxious on rides. Don’t ruin it for other guests.
This is my biggest peeve. WDW is my happy place and it was so expensive for me to come from the UK as a lone parent paying for everything for my 2 kids. I could only do it every 3 years or so depending on cash and Life events. It was an escape from daily life. As it is for most of us. For some of these vloggers it IS their every day life. They take it for granted and lose perspective. I love watching Disney vlogs to get a taste of that escape. I can reminisce with my now grown up kids as we dream of travel restrictions lifting and planning what is likely to be our last family trip for a while now they have partners etc. I'd miss these if oggers were banned from the parks.

However, I've noticed they all go the same path. They start off relatable and considerate. Different styles, interesting but a bit inexperienced. Then somewhere along the line they morph into the same as all the rest, start getting cocky, boring and inconsiderate. I love Nate and Jackie but because you see them in each others vlogs, you can get a glimpse of what their impact is on those around them. More and more often their vlogs show some sat beside them trying to stay out of shot or having to put up with a camera being waved about as they film themselves with a fake reaction. And the noises... Ffs shut up!! Have some consideration for those around you that don't have the luxury to be there every day.

I'm at a crossroads. I want to watch good content daily but the vloggers are just crap just now. Nate and the Trackers just film daily gluttony sessions. WDW Couple just don't appeal any more. SE is OK but starting to slip. Even AllEars and Dfb don't hold the same appeal. The market is saturated but none of them are giving me what I crave!!

• Heart

Tommytomtom

The most entertaining part of this video was watching the reflection in Tims glasses and catching glimpses of Jen chasing down little J.

20210722_010917.jpg

Also at 32:11 showing the unbreaded corn dog nugget Tim says "oh my goodness this is like the grossest looking thing I've ever seen in my life."

I wish I had the video making skills of an FRE. Every time from now on when showing Jen eating I would have that voice over of Tim saying that as she ate. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It would never get old.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I've thought this for a long time and it really makes me worry that they will start to resent Jackson, especially if he DOES start acting out more in future videos, making their filming that much more difficult. I see this happening more with Jenn, as the easiest way to work around this is for Tim to go out more and more on his own to film so she misses out, and we all know she has major FOMO.
They basically admitted and agreed that they can't go to restaurants they want because they don't know how to entertain J now and he was easier when he was younger. 😒 The way they blame him for all they "can't do" is pathetic.

• Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yea I think she had a right to be upset that she missed it due to rain, but she was being petty when she placed a clip when they were arguing about her missing it. The clip showed the incident where she feels slighted. That is where my compassion stops. That was very petty and makes me wonder why Tim was being snippy with her to begin with. To me what she did is the equivalent of someone arguing with a friend and then involving someone else in their argument “well what do you think anon? Didn’t you see how they treated me?” If it was such a big deal to ride Tim could have gone back to the hotel and she could have ridden it.Just my opinion
Or…perhaps just this once…they didn’t have to rush back to their hotel for J’s nap…like come on, how many children nap in strollers and live to see another day 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Have they talked about Jackson's speech issues at all?

I actually like the Trackers and enjoy their videos. I don't think they are perfect by any means but Jackson has to be almost 2, right? Most kids would be chatting away by now. I know kids develop at their own pace but they have to be concerned at this point, surely?
It appears on camera that they are concerned with two things…eating and rain.

That is all.

I know some will say “we only see a portion of their lives” but with how awful Jenn is at editing I think we see a great deal and it’s becoming more and more apparent that they are not stimulating baby J enough.

Dragging him to theme parks daily with the occasional home day is not helping his development AT ALL

2020planner

VIP Member
What we have here are two parents totally oblivious to reality. While they may see the danger in the moment it raises its head, there is no object permanence there to them. When the problem quiets down the issue must not exist. They do this with more than just Little J's saftey... they do this with everything, out of sight, out of mind.
It also proves that the bullshit she spewed about people coming to their doorstep - and their random family members' doorsteps - to protest her pregnancy were fucking lies. (which we all knew they were)

Because if that WERE true - and if they had to involve the cops for something such as that - they'd have kept J. off of the internet from the absolute beginning.

2020planner

VIP Member
The hot dog guy lost all his credibility as an "expert" when he put ketchup on it. Yes, I live in a suburb of Chicago.
To his credit, he did call himself "one of those bozos" who likes ketchup on just a plain ol' hotdog and he did emphasize the "rule" in Chicago and acknowledged that he's strange in that regard, so.... 🤷‍♀️

In all honestly, he was a breath of fresh air to watch and listen to when compared to what we're used to.

• Haha