Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I found the toddler water park video so boring BUT it is lovely that Jackson got to just play and be a little kid rather than restrained watching his parents eat

Reactions: 18
Yea.. have these two always been awkward when they hang out with people? Jenn laughs at everything and is way to cheerful and Tim doesn’t seem to care about the convo. This whole video had me cringing. It was awkward watching them interact with a “friend”
My husband asked “did she take happy pills” because she had a completely fake outgoing personality in this video!

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I’m not going to make fun of hotdog guy I don’t think it’s fair game, He isn’t a vlogger just someone who IGs Disney hotdogs. It was actually nice to see someone else in the vlog. It was also good that Jackson was barely in the video… that’s what they need to do. Still thinking about eating that much in one day makes me feel sick🤢🤢🤢 that first vegan dog looked like a turd that was growing fungus I couldn’t have eaten a single bite of that nightmare lol
Tim found USB ports😆

edit to add : this is LOADED with FRE fodder

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I think Baby J needs to be left out of EVERYTHING.

As a mother I fear for his safety… of course now because of these psychos coming to light but also, it’s clear that TTT have some rabid stans who aren’t past loving baby J to the point of obsession

I don’t think Tim and Jenn care…they care about what gets the clicks, views, comments and therefore cash

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
1626983334739.jpeg

New vlog up & a 30 seconds in I notice TP on the side table!

These two are high AF in the last 10 min.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Totally, but I can empathise with them grasping at any thing positive the stans say about his speech.

they must be desperate for progress. Especially if they read this thread.
Agreed, as a parent who has a premie baby and developmental delay you really do grasp for any progress. But tough love, if they care about their child they need to get over it and get him the services they need. They are already a bit behind IMO.

Tim and Jen if you are reading this, get him evaluated! No judgment, as I stated my child was in the same boat. If he needs the services, therapy will do him wonders. The sooner the better, if you can get ahead of it there may not be any longer term issues. My son is now a capable smart happy healthy and big LOL 7 year old, and he got there because of the foundation the services gave him.

• Heart

Etj

Ugh your child was not saying what this do. He was saying UT dis. Stop listening to your stans! They aren't helping you. I really was hoping they'd address concerns but instead they are looking for enablers. For the love of God get him an evaluation. But it was nice seeing him have one day being normal kid.

Galorious

VIP Member
I wonder if they feel fulfilled in life. They appear happy but I wonder how much of it is an act 🤔
I don't think they do appear happy. I watched an old vlog of them at Disney Quest last night and they were different people. They were genuinely having fun together. Now they look exhausted, unhealthy and snipe at each other. I think they're miserable now, struggling to adjust to parenthood and responsibility, cramming down food to jam those feelings down with it. Sad.

lolkay

Jenn's editing is so bad that Tim literally says the same thing at around 15 minutes and at 22 minutes

ETA: I thought I was experiencing deja vu

lucyricardo

My humble opinion...if Jenn really wanted another baby, they would start trying now and not be waiting or planning around vacations. I say this because if she actually has trouble getting pregnant, she would theoretically want to try as soon as possible in case she needed assistance.
My guess is that they will have another if it happens but it's not something she actively wants. When I had my second it was a big priority for me because I was already 35, and while that isn't really old, I wanted to give myself time in case I needed to look into IVF.
I honestly don't know how these two would manage with two kids since Jackson, who is well-behaved, seems to stress them out.

KAEH

Been away for a few days so catching up.

Tim did a review of the surfside resort not so long ago, why is he so confused about things there?
I honestly can’t believe people still watch the trackers expecting to learn anything, they never plan or have any idea what’s going on! The only point (IMO) of them staying at dockside was so they could say they have stayed at value resorts! They spent no time there and didn’t experience any of the resort facilities, they barely even showed what the resort had to offer! They are utterly useless!!

Reactions: 16

2020planner

VIP Member
Hi y'all, I know I'm late to the party on this topic so apologies but did anyone catch the Ordinary Adventures video from April 2021 where Trackers plan out Peter and Kitra's day in WDW? It was only after watching this video where they interview Jenn and Tim that it became clear how Jenn wears the "pants" in their relationship. Tim looked almost meek as she dominated the conversation, giving her opinions readily, as he sat almost afraid to interrupt her. I've never seen them in this light before and it was clear what a phony she is in their TTT videos. The Jenn I saw in the OA video was a confident, dominating personality who could easily be envisioned as the person who would get into Twitter feuds and fight with people.
She's always been this way which is why, for all his faults, I find myself defending Tim sometimes when it's T vs J in here. :ROFLMAO:

She's been like that from the start of their relationship - including ruining his plans for proposal, making jokes about him being "single now" after a silly argument about measuring for a couch, making fun of his eye on camera, talking down to him when he tried not to say on camera that she was in the bathroom at HS one time but then openly telling us Tim was shitting his pants at DS, overtaking conversations and arguing with him on that stupid podcast they tried to start, etc. I'm sure others have a better memory of more things than me at the moment.

Sure, he'll assert himself here or there (like the Twitter response he gave to the person who said "Oh God, that poor child" that he probably should have proofread before he hit "send") and he definitely wears the pants when it comes to getting them vlogging gigs (i.e. #hosted), but SHE is the one who rules that roost as a whole.

Also, it doesn't have to just be "envisioned" that she would get into Twitter feuds and fights...she has! Many many MANY times.

2020planner

VIP Member
You know, there was a time before they became insufferable that it was a real treat when Jenn tagged along. Now? Too much Jenn, too much Jackson, too much food, too much them.
It was NEVER a treat in our house when Jenn tagged along.

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
The only thing I'm glad Jenn doesn't do now is when she used to have something new and be like 'how should I eat/open/use this? Am I doing it wrong? Is there a special way to do it?'

Just do it! And it would always be the easiet most normal thing. I remember thinking, are you educationally sub normal? Just eat it!

One day she's going to be walking in the parks and ask Tim 'is this how you walk? One foot in front of the other? Am I doing it wrong?' 😂
The worst thing Jenn did for herself was give up work. It was so bad for her self confidence and self esteem. Whatever reason she did it, she's been in free fall ever since. She has no honest and open dialogue with anyone about her lack of self awareness, she deletes anything that sniffs the butt of critisism or useful feedback, she seeks assurances from Tim (and now Jackson) constantly. That's gotta be exhausting for him and I suspect he'll not know what to say because he probably wants her to grow the fck up and be a responsible, semi independent adult, but he knows she will probably just make his life hell that day if he pushes her. All day, every day just them in their own wee echo chamber, blocking out anything they feel remotely breaks into their delusion. I hope they at least listen to the professionals supporting their child's development.

Ryan12

Who is this Disney hot dog dork and them rambling on about a bunch of nonsense with him. He is like Michael Kay on downers. Very awkward indeed and all while red faced Jackson sweats his ass off and clearly does not want to be there. I am struggling to even hate watch them anymore. And anytime Jenn opens her big mouth I think of Family Guy where Peter says...."Shut up Meg".

Lately every time I see J2D this pops in my head
A877BE7C-FFA7-40C5-9986-B22007C19BE8.jpeg

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
J made more sounds and attempts at words playing in the backyard. These two are completely dense not to see how much more active, happy, and vocal he was outside PLAYING, AT HOME. He has never looked happier.
Absolutely agree. At one point he was on his slide and he was trying so hard to talk. He was so happy playing in the yard. They really need to realize that home is the happier environment for him, especially at crucial development stages

I was looking around just to see what I could see and found this thread on the Dis boards "Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?"

I became more and more frustrated as I read through the responses and general discussions happening between folks over there. For example, here is one of the responses that someone offered up.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BingoJoe
Mouseketeer

A lot of people on the internet use it to let out all their bitterness and bile.

Trackers seem to get a lot of it because they are generally mild and inoffensive, perhaps in some eyes a little bland, and being like that just drives some people up the wall. It is just school type bullying for bullies who left school but never grew up.

There is also the fact they are doing really well and get given free stuff, and envy drives spite.

TLDR: There are a lot of bitter losers on the internet and bashing mild mannered people makes them feel good.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This seems to be the mindset of those that are so quick to jump to their defense, the ones who support every damn thing they do and think that they absolutely under no circumstance do any wrong, ever. It's a weird sort of hero worship that I'll never understand.

Why are people who oppose the Tracker's for the rotten things they do automatically without hesitation get labeled as spiteful, petty or as BingoJoe puts it...'bitter losers.'

This is why I feel like Tim and Jenn never really get their asses handed to them when they deserve it because the people with common sense who see through the bullshit are outnumbered by the ass sucking stans. :mad:

• Sick
  • Haha

travesty

VIP Member
I don't understand the staying up untill 2am when you have a 2 year old and the ability to make your own schedule/routine. I have terrible insomnia, but it absolutely is made leaps and bounds better if I keep a solid routine. When my kids were babies we were alwas up by 7 at the absolute latest which ment I would need to be in bed by around 11. Also "staying on you phone until you fall asleep." causes you to never fall into a good restful sleep. This is why there are recommendations that you don't use screens (tv, phone or computer) while in bed. Although I am also bad about messing around on my phone past when I ~should. They could get so much more done in a day, and actually be more interesting, if the got up earlier, get done with most of their filming earlier, then have the day left for some family time off camera.
So they're awake for 7 hours after Jackson goes to sleep and they still can't manage to clean their home?

• Wow