Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brookie

Chatty Member
I havent caught up on comments yet. I just have to say Jenn's reaction to the dockside room was priceless. LOL
They were definitely not thrilled to be there.

I love when Tim wanted to note that you ACTUALLY have to take the elevator down and walk all the way to the food place and get your food so it had them running behind. Sorry, it isn't The Grand Floridian full-service room service delivery.

Reactions: 14

peteykirch

VIP Member
They are going to the OSC for their poo exhibit...I wonder if the exhibit is just them showing Tracker vlogs.

I turn to my fiance and say this poop vlog is half the length of their previous vlog, she snaps back so it's only half as shitty?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Etj

45 freaking minutes of them waddling around Universal...

Dimbo nearly got stuck in a slide.

Timbo had no idea about the Hagrids virtual queue change using the third party website instead of the app.
It's becoming more and more apparent they don't plan or research anything. Yesterday's vlog was proof. Who calls a resort the cheapest. I honestly prefer their fre videos now over their vlogs. And I was a long time stan.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Superstans are so ridiculous.
NO Disney vlogger (or any vlogger for that matter) deserves to be put on a pedestal like they are, i.e. "Trackers are awesome!"
Seems like the only people who think they are awesome are people who have never met them. Any friends they ever had have dumped them. I doubt any of them would say they are awesome.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Did you see this too? The account you cited was created today. I blocked out J.'s full name that they wrote, not that it matters much anymore.

Description

Hello, I am ------------- the content baby. Both of my parents are worthless bums who force me to live in hotels and a dirty house. They refuse to clean our pool so I spend most of my days locked in a hotel. One day I'll be dead and they won't care because they will make a killing with views. Please help me! My parents only use me for content. They care more about USB outlets then they do about my safety.
i think its concerning that that poster used a popular nickname for J used here...

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
OUR PLAN STILL STANDS. WE WILL FIND JACKSON "TRACKER" BOJANOWSKI AND KILL HIM. PREFERABLY IN MAGIC KINGDOM SO WE CAN DRAG HIM DOWN MAIN STREET USA AND HANG HIS STUPID BODY FROM THE CASTLE. HE IS THE DUMBEST TODDLER, DEVELOPMENTALLY STUNTED. WE WILL DO HIM A FAVOR BY CUTTING HIS LIFE SHORT. BUT WE WILL BRING HIM SUFFERING AND DEATH.

WE WILL DESTROY JACKSON BOJANOWSKI
Hey asshat…. You realize your up address can be recorded and reported to the police right…

• Wow

Raineman

I just joined here yesterday, and, between discovering this and FRE, I feel like I'm part of the Tracker woke crowd now. I have seen so many posts on here from people that were big fans of theirs (myself included), but can't stand them any more. And the Tracker cultists in the FRE YouTube comments? Unbelievable. I am really starting to think that my growing disinterest of almost all theme park related vloggers over the last year or two was a good thing, especially with Dim and Jennnnnnnnnn. I really hope Jack$son grows up to be a healthy, well-adjusted person.

Mom2seven

I think they might be staying at Universal Dockside Inn. These travelers posted a pic of meeting the Trackers and said they were staying at the same hotel which appears to be Dockside Inn from their FB page.
View attachment 663534
Oh goodness, are they slumming it up at dockside? I mean I love the place but figured it'd be too far beneath them. Baby would have his own room, but I couldn't imagine them paying "normie" prices for a room.

God bless lil baby J and it was good seeing him happy.

But when he woke from his nap and Tim walked into his room... "UT DIS!" And repeated it two more times.
He was pretty cute when they said lets get your swimsuit on. I agree they should see from this what is normal toddler behavior. I really think the "Ut Dis" has become a tick maybe more so a really bad habit that is a reflex at this point if you will.

Mom2seven

I havent caught up on comments yet. I just have to say Jenn's reaction to the dockside room was priceless. LOL

• Haha

Tommytomtom

Hey our favorite Tracker, Larry the balloon, makes a guest appearance at 12:00. Hes still alive.

• Heart
  • Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
So they dragged their toddler around in the 90 degree heat while they stuffed their faces with more food than you should eat in 2 days. 😡

The hot dog guy knows more about Disney then these two idiots… 😂🙄

2 dinners shoving her way in between them at Casey’s. Girl we get that you can’t stand being center of attention.

Last edited:
I've been a long-time reader but finally made an account to comment. You guys crack me up on the regular! I started watching the trackers back in 2018 when I was missing Disney. They started to kind of bug me because their information was ALWAYS wrong and they lacked any sort of planning. Not to mention Tim and his endless burgers having the palate of a 5-year-old. The final straw for me was the constant exploitation of J and the fact that they never let him have a normal routine at home. FFS let the child feed himself! Also, FRE is a national treasure haha!

Olivias1701

Did they hate endless summer so much they didn't do a check out day video like they alwYs do?
Ha! It looks like you’re right. Didn’t make as big a show of it. I guess this $300 2 night stay was really scary for them so they didn’t want to draw it out any longer.

It was hilarious to me that they trashed it based on the fact that it had no closet space in the room with the 2 double beds. As if these 2 ever put their clothes away in the closet at home. WE’VE SEEN YOUR DRESSER STACKED W CLOTHES! And as if their hotel rooms aren’t ALWAYS a pigsty with things strewn about everywhere… after 1 night 😆

WhiskeyBusiness

I cant believe she snatched one of her two hashbrowns back from the kid. I guarantee you they ate his plate, too.
I don't normally post criticisms on here, just correcting misstatements or share my opinions as (although I'm over the Trackers at this point), bashing on them isn't really my thing, but y'all crack me up with the video reviews on here.

That being said, it's terrifying that the kid was able to pick up a hashbrown and start eating it in front of both his parents without either of them noticing for 20 seconds because they were so focused on vlogging. Like that happened right in front of them, ON CAMERA, but they were so caught up in the vlog they didn't notice. Thank god it was just a hasbrown, but really makes you nervous about what else he could grab and put in his mouth when he's out of sight, or when they're too focused on the camera to pay attention to their toddler.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Nothing like letting a bunch of stans & not professionals help raise your kid. If you think he has speech issues go see the pediatrician.