Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wearingitwell

Long time creeper here. Long time TTT follower. However………….wow, comparing Molly’s All Ears “hurricane” video to TTT??????? She knocked it out of the park! So much helpful info! TTT is just grasping at straws now.

Reactions: 15

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Larry the balloon still lives!
Buddy is doing better trying to form words :)
They look baked AF after dinner Jen mostly… her eyes are glassy and you could blindfold her with dental floss
Oh yeah she’s fried she has the giggles
Oh they both do and they are laughing over stupid shit they are absolutely toasted out of their gourd
I do want to make it clear I have no problem with someone smoking weed at all I’m just pointing out the obvious that they are absolutely toasted

I hate them fishing for interaction -“what tools do you have in the car?”…”what time do you go to bed?” Come on guys🙄

Emmapism

VIP Member
Love Jackson's 'thumbs up' index finger. He's a good kid, even if he is gonna turn into a French fry 😂

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They also didn't need to show the alarm situation. It happened and was probably a fluke. Just added a negative tone to the end.

And OH BOO-FUCKING-HOO, Jenn, you didn't get to use the pool (again). You guys could have easily gone down to the pool evening #1, but stood upstairs in the room forever. And you have a freaking pool at home you never use. Cry me a river.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The only positive about it that resort room is the three beds for the price. Otherwise the lack of storage is off putting and I’d rather stay at the all stars.
I actually think it was super nice for that price. Two separate sleeping spaces? I mean if you need a lot of storage for baby gear or lots of clothes, yeah it wouldn't be a ton of storage. For families with kids it would be great. We only bring shorts and tshirts, so mostly would only need a few things hung up in a closet. I loved the space under the front of the beds for luggage.

They were definitely not thrilled to be there.

I love when Tim wanted to note that you ACTUALLY have to take the elevator down and walk all the way to the food place and get your food so it had them running behind. Sorry, it isn't The Grand Floridian full-service room service delivery.
Yeah, what the hell was that? They bitched about having to go ALL THE WAY down to the lobby and then to the food, and how long it took. Huh?! They are such entititled idiots.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!
1626402582958.jpeg

25 mins of watching them eat with camera below them 🤢🤢🤢.
Then they stand in the sunniest spot ever to talk about everything they ate while J is sweaty & has red cheeks. Way to go you losers. Just stand there & let your kid overheat & get sunburned. Oh & 2 dinners- even if it’s cool- you wear sunscreen in FL. 😡

Last edited:
  • Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
I hope TTT goes dark for a bit.

Tim and Jenn really need to take a hard look at the parental decisions that they have made with regards to Jack$on.

He is an innocent little boy whose childhood to date is abnormal. Home life (or lack there of), constant stays in hotels and nutrition whose main components are fried carbohydrates, scrambled eggs and sugar. Where are the proteins, dairy, fruits and vegetables on a regular basis?

Jack$on is overstimulated out and about. And understimulated whenever he is at the house.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
These two and the under the chin, zoomed in, slurping and chewing eating shots. It was disgusting, especially Jenn!!! She constantly licks her lips and sticks her tongue into her teeth to pick food. She also had her thumb on the screen, close up, with food all over tip. 🤮

• Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
I've thought this for a long time and it really makes me worry that they will start to resent Jackson, especially if he DOES start acting out more in future videos, making their filming that much more difficult. I see this happening more with Jenn, as the easiest way to work around this is for Tim to go out more and more on his own to film so she misses out, and we all know she has major FOMO.
I totally agree with your sentiments.
I wouldn’t phrase it J$ “acting out”, though.
To me acting out is doing something purposefully.

J$ will be 20 months the end of July. He is learning and growing every day. He is more mobile, curious and discovering his voice.
J$ is just being a regular toddler!
If he does have a meltdown or tantrum it is because he can’t communicate what he is feeling. It could be that he is overstimulated and wants to be somewhere quiet. He is tired or hungry. Or is sick and tired of them stuffing their faces while he gets a smashed PBJ sandwich from home, toddler snackies, fries and/or grapes/cuties!! 😡

But to T&J he is “defiant, wild, stubborn and makes strange noises (per Tim @ Narcoosees).” They have no idea how to be parents and definitely are clueless on reading J$’s cues!

Yep, this is why I can anticipate it happening big time. They not mature enough or just plain not willing to change to suit J's needs because they LOVED their life before him. It's going to cause major issues in both their channel and their relationship and we're already seeing the beginnings of it.

It's so sad, really. They could be giving Baby J the most amazing life here in Florida, but instead he gets dragged to restaurants and theme parks he has 0 interest in. All he wants to do is play in his yard and collect rocks, but there's no $$ in that for them.
Right!
They never pivoted their lives and TTT to include a child. They totally missed the boat on how to take a wee one to the parks and what baby services are offered there.

Last edited:

Etj

It's the hypocrisy for me with these Dimbos. We will wear a mask even tho we are on our 26th staycation at a theme park. I feel like I'm loosing brain cells by watching them.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I havent caught up on comments yet. I just have to say Jenn's reaction to the dockside room was priceless. LOL
Right? She was so skeeved out in their dorm room & a two bedroom wasn’t big enough for J$ bed.
Oh the food was good, but greasy. She did not like slumming it. Neither of them did.

• Haha

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Just watched the new Tracker video. Here are my thoughts.

Jackson just starts eating Jenn's hash browns -- Good for him. It made me chuckle

Tim says 9AM is early -- Maybe for the Trackers not for regular folks

Bud Light is normal then there are fancy liquors -- I'm sure PMM would appreciate the Trackers calling the liquor fancy

Personal opinion: I don’t like when people give their kids age in months after they turn 1. After that they are 1,2,3 etc.

Tim is a dino expert as well as a Disney expert

Tim tries to go down a kids slide then realizes that he’s too big -- Accept your new size Tim

Tim making Jackson choose between him and Jenn -- Shame

Jackson’s nap can’t be pushed by 30 or 60 minutes? -- Really

Tim let us know that their snack is for all three of them while Jackson gets a single french fry

Jenn's disappointment with the Hagrids time getting pushed back makes her look like this is the last day of a vacation that she saved up for over 10 years.

Tim over enunciates niche because it’s a new word for him

Jenn thinks they’re on a trip

Jenn’s afraid to ride coasters

Jenn waving to nobody

Jenn’s not a fan of sharing her penne with Jackson. It looked painful for her to give up 6 penne noodles

Jenn got shrimp -- Shocker

Jackson ate most of his 6 penne noodles

You know the Trackers couldn’t pass up a snack after being full from dinner

Tim doesn’t like crowds

Crowds stop Tim from getting brownies

Dockside is now worth the price

Alarm activated

Jenn says WE just got out of the shower. Did we really need that picture in our head?

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
The only thing I'm glad Jenn doesn't do now is when she used to have something new and be like 'how should I eat/open/use this? Am I doing it wrong? Is there a special way to do it?'

Just do it! And it would always be the easiet most normal thing. I remember thinking, are you educationally sub normal? Just eat it!

One day she's going to be walking in the parks and ask Tim 'is this how you walk? One foot in front of the other? Am I doing it wrong?' 😂

• Haha

Etj

Poor princess didn't get dessert because it was jackpots bedtime. Oh no whatever will you do? Good job counting out his penne, two for Jackpot 10 for mommy.

• Haha
  • Wow

NewMember2020

Hi y'all, I know I'm late to the party on this topic so apologies but did anyone catch the Ordinary Adventures video from April 2021 where Trackers plan out Peter and Kitra's day in WDW? It was only after watching this video where they interview Jenn and Tim that it became clear how Jenn wears the "pants" in their relationship. Tim looked almost meek as she dominated the conversation, giving her opinions readily, as he sat almost afraid to interrupt her. I've never seen them in this light before and it was clear what a phony she is in their TTT videos. The Jenn I saw in the OA video was a confident, dominating personality who could easily be envisioned as the person who would get into Twitter feuds and fight with people.

Last edited:

Olivias1701

For real these people are going to McGyver their $400 stroller so they can hang a BACKPACK diaper bag off the back of it. Instead of just putting that in the basket under the seat. I can’t anymore…

And Jen speaking of things that just aren’t funny remember your hilarious JOKE “is gay contagious?!”. You have always been SO hilarious huh… laughing your way all the way off the Media lists.

2020planner

VIP Member
The only thing I'm glad Jenn doesn't do now is when she used to have something new and be like 'how should I eat/open/use this? Am I doing it wrong? Is there a special way to do it?'

Just do it! And it would always be the easiet most normal thing. I remember thinking, are you educationally sub normal? Just eat it!

One day she's going to be walking in the parks and ask Tim 'is this how you walk? One foot in front of the other? Am I doing it wrong?' 😂
And the thing is, she didn't really do that way in the beginning.

I really started to notice that amping up when they started getting #hosted (and especially Disney). It's like she started regressing (on camera - as an act) in common sense knowledge. I think it is something she learned to do on camera to elicit both comments to help the algorithm, as well as develop some sort of stupid "damsel in distress" persona for the stans.

I remember comments from stans awhile back pointing out how "sweet, pure, and / or innocent" Jenn is / acts and / or how she is so naive and pure that she didn't realize Tim was talking about XYZ...etc.

Give me fucking break. Naive my ass. :rolleyes: 🤮

• Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
How could anyone when they're there so often?!? As much as I love Disney I don't think I'd enjoy it if I was there every week. Since I go less than every five years it's a totally fun and unique experience with new rides every time.
The thing that gets me is these rides are all still new to buddy. You'd think they'd get out of their selfish heads, stop using him as a prop and actually mean what they say when they tell us that "It's buddy's first time"... and then absorb what he's feeling, get that thrill of something being new again but this time through the eyes of a parent.

Nope. "It's buddy's first time!" (usually wrong) then they show the prop a few times and constantly talk at him during the experience and move on. GAG!
Reminds me of when at Legoland how the little guy was loving "driving" but neither Tim nor Jenn could shut their traps enough to let him properly enjoy the ride or for them to allow themselves to feel what was going through his little head. Waive! Waive! Waive! Say Hi! Say Bye! Good Job Buddy!

STFU mom and dad! The two of you LooOOvVE the sound of your own voices so much no one is allowed to just enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lankylamb

VIP Member
I enjoyed this video, except Jenns appearances. Was she drunk?

Why did they need to drag the kid around? Why didn't Gin take the kid on some rides instead of tagging around watching hot dog eating?

Reactions: 14