The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim got mugged while checking out the new GF walkway. They :p
I‘m going to start a rumor. Tim went to the dessert party, got the to go cupcake but ate it before going back to the GF. Jenn was so enraged at missing out on a sugary treat that she refused to include any mention of the dessert party in the video. 😂
Tim got mugged while checking out the new GF walkway. They left his camera gear but took his cupcake and VIP pass. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tim got mugged while checking out the new GF walkway. They :p

Tim got mugged while checking out the new GF walkway. They left his camera gear but took his cupcake and VIP pass. :p
However deleted just the dessert party film. Viola!

Tim didn't say thank you still does not add up.

Reactions: 2
I‘m going to start a rumor. Tim went to the dessert party, got the to go cupcake but ate it before going back to the GF. Jenn was so enraged at missing out on a sugary treat that she refused to include any mention of the dessert party in the video. 😂
I think you’re on to something....

• Heart
Tim Tracker #31 - I would have got away with it if it weren't for you pesky Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The Tim Tracker #31: Eating The Forbidden Media Cupcake Before Two Dinners Makes It a Two Snack

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Attacked by a hungry 7 year old.

Or maybe he heroically offered it to someone in a hypoglycemic state. Didn’t have time to vlog it he just jumped into action and saved the day. A true hero. (In reality, the walkway was long and Timmy was hungry).

Tim Tracker #31 - I would have got away with it if it weren't for you pesky Tattlers
Tim Tracker #31 - If I ate it: Confessions of the Cupcake Eater

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. If he was invited, he would show the media event, the desserts, where he stood. maybe a little of the event before the fireworks began. I also went back to the vlog, and he's walking around to find a spot, as in not in their selected area. It's strange to say he was invited, but then doesn't disclose or show anything, when every other time they showed a little of the event. I guess we will see for the 50th if they are indeed on the media list or not.
Someone saw him outside in the rain, his wee face screwed up as he pushed it against the window like a wee beggar boy as they all sat in the warm glow of Mickey's love, scarfing their chocolate covered strawberries. Suddenly, a generous soul rose to their feet and took pity on the strange looking beggar with the wonky eye and strangely swollen belly and invited him in to share their bounty. They listened to his sad tale of being cast out by the mouse, his worry of not being able to feed 6 hungry mouths.. Him, his child and his wife who ate for 4. He told them of his fear of freezing to death in the cold, harsh Florida winter as he only had an ugly Gucci sweater and 2 Columbia women's jackets to keep him warm. So low had he stooped that they even had to sleep in the slums of the Art of Animation resort! Oh the inhumanity. His saviours heard his pleas and bestowed on him a spare media pass, thereby saving him from the succubus that plagued his existence...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He was walking back to the GF and noticed a crack in the monorail track and only had seconds to fill the crack with bits of cupcake using his VIP pass as a filling knife to smooth it over and save hundreds of lives.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think his cultural background may be Polish. Polish men can be quite old fashioned and emotionless. Or at least they don't tend to show or share those emotions. Of course, I'm judging that from his surname and I could be completely wrong!!
Yep, Tim's Polish.

My DH is Polish. I think he must have missed the memo. He's got a huge ass temper and is always bitching about something! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 651198View attachment 651199
He was in the dessert area too. And near the food. So it’s definitely weird that they didn’t put it in. Just weird all around and the reason they gave us really silly and shows they don’t think much of their viewers if it turns out to be true.
I’m going to stick with my theory that he was so excited about all the sweets and he made a mess in his pants and ran out of time to film while he was cleaning it up. You know J2D doesn’t touch that so he is probably a little backed up.

That said, I do think the scenario of J2D being pissed about not getting a cupcake and just editing the whole thing out is so plausible…..but then that would mean she would know how to edit, which she’s never proven that ability over the last 1000+ vlogs.

He was walking back to the GF and noticed a crack in the monorail track and only had seconds to fill the crack with bits of cupcake using his VIP pass as a filling knife to smooth it over and save hundreds of lives.
Then after stroking back n forth the cake and pass knife, his tight shorts somehow pressed delete only on the dessert party clip.

• Haha
FRE pointing out wine & dates is the best damn thing ever!

View attachment 651198View attachment 651199
He was in the dessert area too. And near the food. So it’s definitely weird that they didn’t put it in. Just weird all around and the reason they gave us really silly and shows they don’t think much of their viewers if it turns out to be true.
Filling up a plate after that huge steak & dessert at Narcosses. Best get on that bike Timmy.

Reactions: 7
I’m going to stick with my theory that he was so excited about all the sweets and he made a mess in his pants and ran out of time to film while he was cleaning it up. You know J2D doesn’t touch that so he is probably a little backed up.

That said, I do think the scenario of J2D being pissed about not getting a cupcake and just editing the whole thing out is so plausible…..but then that would mean she would know how to edit, which she’s never proven that ability over the last 1000+ vlogs.
How funny would it be if he told Jenn he wasn't going to the dessert party because she couldn't go and he was trying to cut back and get fit anyway. Then she comes on here and finds out he was there pinking thanks to scoker and, worse, he didn't bring back the cupcake!! What bleeping resort is he gonba have to book her into to make up for that cardinal sin 😂😂 Better knock this on the head before you have to buy her Club 33 membership Timmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you not know about the urban party and is gay contagious videos?
As stated in previous posts I am very young 20's and have known about them since about 9 months since they announced pregnancy, I was in an abusive relationship since 2016 I have only just escaped and was barely allowed internet access

How funny would it be if he told Jenn he wasn't going to the dessert party because she couldn't go and he was trying to cut back and get fit anyway. Then she comes on here and finds out he was there pinking thanks to scoker and, worse, he didn't bring back the cupcake!! What bleeping resort is he gonba have to book her into to make up for that cardinal sin 😂😂 Better knock this on the head before you have to buy her Club 33 membership Timmy.
‘Ol girl has her heart set on Golden Oak. We’re in the Endgame now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.