Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of the Trackers and have gone from a regular viewer to now just once in awhile. I did watch the recent video and watched a second time. I did not see any "manhandling" of Jackson from Jen or "stern" voice from Tim. The "Jackson, don't do that" quote is so far from stern in my opinion that I wonder if some of you are just looking for something to complain about them. They aren't my favorite vloggers by a long shot, but they're far from terrible parents.
I didnt think his tone was stern either, sounded pretty normal to me.

Reactions: 9

SleepingMeh

I really hope she put sunscreen on those jubblies, but I doubt it. Is she trying to compete with her sister? 🤢

The kid looks so tired in this video, like he doesn’t feel good. And they just do not care. 🙁

• Sad

quietcandy

VIP Member
Some observations from their home vlog:
  • They are constantly spouting off information like they're experts, and then immediately follow up with "but I dunno". Tim does this when comparing his bike to the Peloton. Jenn does this when talking about the Riviera Art. I swear they did it like 5x in this video alone.
  • Jenn was just stream-of-consciousnessing throughout the entire video again. It reminded me of another home vlog they did where she maniacally runs around the house listing off projects she wants Tim to do. They've not done a single one of these projects.
  • Jenn doesn't know the difference between a dolphin and a beluga whale. Tim points this out and Jenn left it in. I swear sometimes her stupidity isn't an act, she really is this dumb.
  • I hate hate HATE how Jenn pronounces everything that ends in an 'e' sound. BudDEEEE.
    • Related, have you ever noticed how Tim will say something sort of catchy and Jenn will immediately repeat it? They did it with the "That's [whatever they said], baby!" and I swear they've done it a bunch more in previous videos.
  • How unhealthy is their entire relationship??? Poor Tim, he has 0 autonomy over his own life. Everything is either Jenn's decision or something that will make Jenn happy. Yeah, sure, he got his meatloaf but you could just tell how unhappy Jenn was over having to eat that again. She kept mentioning how "it was made yesterday" every single time they mentioned meatloaf.
I dunno, that home vlog sucked and just seemed like every thing else they've ever done at home. It was 20 minutes of showcasing their child (also they let him run around their house unsupervised with shit all over their floors he could easily trip on or into) and then them both rambling on about how lame their life actually is.

I'm grumpy today.

mjm9

VIP Member
If Harmony Barber does open today, and the Trackholes get an appointment, I hope J makes a fuss. I don't want the boy to suffer in anyway, but I'd LOVE for him to ruin the "money making moment" for them. He's a little boy, reaching milestones that should be celebrated privately with his parents. But instead, they'll cheapen the memory by shoving a camera in his face, worrying about angles, asking him "don't you LOOOOOVE it?" -- all the while viewing their child through a camera lens and video editing. Sad.
That’s the way his life has been the past 19 months. The controlling manipulative behavior of T&J. Which has contributed to his developmental deficits and his emotional mindset. Jack$on is terrified of doing something wrong! You can see him hesitate all the time. He is introduced to his first popsicle, bites it and is chastised for not licking it. 😬

They have missed out on so many treasured memories because they were so engrossed in shooting/editing 🤮 TTT material.

It also drives me nuts with their one and done mentality when things don’t go their way or JJ gets a boo boo.

Sadly, he will probably just sit there with his grumpy face. If he even tries to move an inch either one of them will be pinning down his arms. Like most peeps here, I just want them to let him be a kid and not constantly on camera.
All though I would love to see a meltdown (good for you little man) it probably will play out like you state. With Jenn/Tim glued to his side just waiting to place their viselike grip on his hands/arms if he shows one speck of resistance. This will show us the true color of them as parents.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of the Trackers and have gone from a regular viewer to now just once in awhile. I did watch the recent video and watched a second time. I did not see any "manhandling" of Jackson from Jen or "stern" voice from Tim. The "Jackson, don't do that" quote is so far from stern in my opinion that I wonder if some of you are just looking for something to complain about them. They aren't my favorite vloggers by a long shot, but they're far from terrible parents.
They're certainly not bad, but they could be more attentive and listen/watch for cues.

Jenn needs to stop projecting her own feelings and desires onto him. Giving him a little space is wonderful for allowing him to explore and learn. I am happy to hear they're allowing him the freedom to walk, in the hot and humid summer days I'm sure walking is preferable to riding in a stroller.

I'd also love if she'd step up to the plate and actually share in the duties of raising the child. As is she's just there as a second kid for Tim to take care of. She's more like the big sister to Jackson, stepping aside whenever any part she doesn't want to deal with comes up.

I have no words for someone who takes a child who soiled themselves and make them sit in their filth while they keep chatting away, afraid they'll miss out on anything. That livestream had Tim attending to it, Jenn did not need to rush right back. It takes 60 seconds to change a child once you know how.

Tommytomtom

Such a waste of a Hollywood studios reservation. I knew they were setting it up to leave after that long lunch because of course it was nap time. When Tim said maybe they'd come back later there was no chance. They clearly hate the parks at this point and only do things in them if its quick and convenient for them.

Its like they've given up trying to do anything else. If you look through their most viewed videos the top is a SeaWorld kraken vr coaster then 2 non park ones. HHN then 2 more non park ones. 4 of their top 6 videos are non park related. Theres plenty more scattered throughout those top videos. Golfing, go karts, conventions, etc. Idk why Tim isn't out filming anything thats going on in central Florida just to see what hits. You never know what the next big video will be. I guarantee he didn't expect the Crayola one to explode the way it did. I get Disney and Universal are consistent views but break away once or twice a week for something different. And I don't mean another staycation hotel tour.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Jenn said in her Instagram stories that the video for HEA will not be up today. She wants to enjoy her time at GF because this isn't their 3514616543541 staycation or anything. Today's will be a home vlog. I think she said the HEA will be up tomorrow.
Every other vlogger goes home and works on their content. There was no need to stay onsite.

arickroxy

These people have no clue what is fun for a child. My kid was allowed to play in mud puddles. Believe it or not dirt washes off.
When I was a small child, I loved making mud pies and I would “serve” them on our porch. I got our porch so dirty. My parents didn’t care, they let me, and then they would just hose the porch off. Jackson will never get to do anything like that or play in the mud. 🙁

SleepingMeh

That Grand Floridian suite they are in costs at least 2000 a night (can’t tell from the Insta if it’s a 1 or 2 bedroom, but one bedroom theme park views run around $2000+ a night).

The Trackers, they’re just like us. 🙄😳🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Ok my prediction is Grand Floridian staycation with fireworks and harmony haircut. Bonus points if they add in a review for the new Family Night Dinner Meal Kit from Gasparilla Island Grill.

mjm9

VIP Member
That dress is so freaking tight fat is oozing from her arm pits and digging into her leathery shoulders ... and she had cleavage in the back from being squeezed into a dress that's minimum 2 sizes too small! #saynotobackcleavage
View attachment 639300
😳 omg! I thought this was a front view!! 😂
I was wondering why the girls were hanging so low! 😆😆😆😆

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Yes it has been removed thank goodness! It was so awful. Someone wanted to snatch her nephew Jackson and murder him. Really disturbing
What the actual fuck 😳 I would have screenshot that and turned that person into authorities

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Was it just me or did it seem like Jenn was over the top being fake when she kept saying Doc McStuffins was J's faaaaaavorite of all the characters?
completely fake. First off she has no clue what he likes, second the many times we have seen him tablet entertained at meals it has never been watching Doc McStuffins.

2020planner

VIP Member
Michael Kay has a post on Instagram and he has been invited to the media event. He is wearing his badge and is showing a little plate of food. It will be interesting to see which other vloggers have that invite, too.
I saw that! MK getting media has to be killing Jenn. 🤣

• Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Even if Tim was someone’s plus one he’ll still ‘thank Disney for having us out’ so it will remain a mystery I suppose!

I wonder if he is back on the list but without Jenn 😂 I would imagine that might cause some friction at home!

• Heart