Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoker

Chatty Member
I like that they think going in a store and getting lunch is them “winging it”. Your main focus at the parks is eating and price tag reading in a shop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

WhiskeyBusiness

i get what you’re saying. I watched the part where everyone thought they saw a nanny. I honestly think it was a fan. Now the posters who come on here and state they are in marketing I believe. Considering everything they have mentioned is happening(cut from media list, not getting many #hosted trips).
Yeah it's fairly obvious Disney and Universal are no longer working with them, quite a few people on here and even their fans on YouTube and Facebook deduced that long before anyone claiming to be an insider with direct information showed up.

All I'm saying is, I take everything T&J say with a massive grain of salt because they're not experts in most of the advice they give out. Similarly (whether its "behind the scenes" information on T&J or "medical advice" on the causes of Autism), I take everything on here with a massive grain of salt as well unless I hear, see or can independently verify that it is true.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
So if I understand things correctly....

They went to Crystal Palace and neither one ordered an entree that JJ could eat. So he only got grapes and muffins.

Then they go to Casey’s Corner and order up and JJ gets a cutie orange, a few fries and a mangled dried out uncrustable PBJ sandwich.

#
nutritionalparentgoals !! 😬😳
(🤔. JJ is an afterthought. They always put the kid’s needs last)

Murray9000

VIP Member
As a public service, Timmy points out that the A of A gift shop carries tampons but not pads. He fails to mention that when purchasing tampons, vodka is sold separately.

• Haha
  • Heart

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Exactly. Everyone seems to go from 0-60 immediately. It’s making me want to defend them all the time, which is really irritating me!
Exactly.. While they aren't the best parents in the world, they are far from abusive. I was abused by my mom as a kid and that's a far cry from what they are doing. They are just 2 morons that won't let him feed himself. When they do it's so inconsistent that the poor kid. One part of the video it's okay for him to feed himself, but it the very next part of the video Tim is feeding him.

Now if they were beating him on camera that's a different story....

• Sad

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
They are teaching him to perform/comply for strangers. He is their dancing monkey.
Within the sexual assault community (I use to work with victims) we teach children not just stranger danger, but that it is ok not to hug relatives or acquaintances even if your parents ask. It’s crucial to teach children that they have autonomy over themselves & to say no. These two are literally trying to get him to wave or do a thumbs up for strangers pictures whether he wants to or not. He has no say- he must be part of the family business!

• Heart

MirroredSunglasses

They both really need to reevaluate their priorities. In hindsight, it's super weird that Tim even viewed the birth of his child through a camera. A moment that should be private and special for the family was blasted for the entire Internet to see.

I'm against kids on public social media, especially when they are too young to consent. If, when they're older, they want to post things, go for it. But it isn't fair that so many children's digital footprints are being started by their parents and not by themselves. Jack$on included.

eloise b

Anyone notice jenn give Jackson lil kisses on cheek,they were very brief I almost feel like it was for us to prove she’s a loving mother

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I related to this on literally every level! Are we the same person? 😂😂😂I rarely eat breakfast, always have coffee, and if I'm lucky with get a full healthy dinner in and usually something small for lunch. I am no skinny mini by any means but I know I don't want to feel miserable and like a fat cow after eating.... It honestly makes me sick to watch them eat the amount of food they eat.
Hahaha I think we share a brain!! The way they eat makes me so sick. They are not normal by any stretch of the imagination

I could understand them eating 3 meals a day each if their goal was to show us how diverse food is on property. HOWEVER, they eat the same exact shit at every meal. SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY

and I’m just like you, I’m not stick thin but I’m definitely not a wheezing waddling mess 🤣🤣🤣. There is nothing worse than walking through a 97 degree theme park after eating a heavy meal. It’s a recipe for puke 🤣🤣

erry

VIP Member
So they can put up same day videos of a hot dog place reopening, but delay a media event?!? Make it make sense!!!!
Fireworks ⚖ hotdogs
I kinda remember when they did that blog after Japan (?) and they addressed the questions of why videos were released out of order and they said bc some videos were time sensitive and had to be put up right away. The return of HEA is HUGE! I mean I’m no vlogger so what do I know. I was EPCOT and enjoyed their fireworks but there is nothing like watching fireworks at MK ❤

• Haha

Tess2021

Well, Jackson won’t hold their hand lol
He got to walk around the park
He got to feed himself breakfast
He got to roam around the resort a little and slide
He also got to eat left over pasta - not that T&J got hot fresh food after going to get take out food then driving all the way back to their room to eat it
It bugs me that they never get him a desert, it could be something sugar free
How many cheat days are in Tim’s week?? Lol

• Haha

MustLoveGoats

Is anyone else feeling maybe a little proud that Tbone reads here first thing in the morning. Call me a conspiracy theorist but no sooner after there’s a post here mentioning the sisters IG, the post disappears? Someone made a comment that it had been there already for a day, sounds to me like it was this board that raised the flag! Thank the poster Tbone.
oh and let your kid feed himself and stay home and be a kid.

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Sadly, he will probably just sit there with his grumpy face. If he even tries to move an inch either one of them will be pinning down his arms. Like most peeps here, I just want them to let him be a kid and not constantly on camera.
And the stans will eat it up. And after the haircut is finished, Jenn or Tim will say "he totally loved it, you didn't see it on camera but he blew kisses to the hair stylist and smiled so big." SURE, JAN.

• Heart
  • Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
They are def at GF and Jenn won’t stay off her IG stories about it. Gag

She’s going to take an extra day because “she doesn’t want to spend the entire stay editing”

Omfg if I could punch her I probably would
At this point she shouldn’t even waste her time. She’s late to the party as usual. Everyone else already has their videos posted. Lazy slob.

2020planner

VIP Member
Today's vlog title -

How We Entertain Our Toddler At Home, Our Disney Art & Tim Loves The Exercise Bike!

Doesn't quite match up with their channel description. They need to pick a lane.

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive.

• Haha

HitMeWithTheTea

OT: I know there’s a Kyle Pallo discussion group on here, I just realized that the guy who tried to fight me with my son in my arms over “line jumping” at Haunted Mansion was Kyle Pallo.

We were in line for Haunted Mansion and my son had a MASSIVE blowout, so we told the CM what was going on and they were like; “Go ahead, take care of him and just come back here.” My wife and his godmother just pulled to the side and let others pass, and I went and cleaned him up and went back to meet my party. He thought I was trying to cut and got all bullshit with me about it and I was like; “Stop being an asshole at the happiest place on earth, we’re still trying to get everything situated here and obviously were letting you go by, this isn’t necessary.” He proceeded to call me a few names and the CM put us in the FastPass lane. I fucking hate vloggers
Except for Jackie and Nate, of course... ;)

• Haha
  • Angry

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Should they be making a profit off their kid by putting him online? Nope

Will they stop doing it over 1 online threat with almost zero credibility? Nope

They are narcissistic assholes who have probably received dozens if not hundreds of threats towards themselves.

Rebelle

VIP Member
That dress is so freaking tight fat is oozing from her arm pits and digging into her leathery shoulders ... and she had cleavage in the back from being squeezed into a dress that's minimum 2 sizes too small! #saynotobackcleavage
View attachment 639300
I was wondering what that line was where her spine should be. Why the black bra?! Big pet peeve of mine. No reason to be wear a dark bra with a light outfit etc.
However, I am a fan of the pop of color strappy bra, but it has to be done properly. So you don’t look like: maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s methamphetamine.

• Haha

Anniebee

VIP Member
Meh, I kind of love that they got their pass back/never lost in the first place and might be low level enjoying how their tattle thread is fuming 😂. We dish it out, we gotta be able to take it back 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Is Jenn “The Wicked Witch of the West”?
Just a drop of water from above and she freaks out!!! “I’m melting!”

Jenn couldn’t stand the fact that Tim went to MK solo. That’s why she posted so much on IG. Cause she wants all the attention!

• Haha