Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

omgucnt

VIP Member
How many views do we think this long awaited haircut will get? They are averaging 250k - 200k so I'm not sure it will be much more than that? Are the general public really that concerned about the Disney barbers?
Does anyone really give a damn to watch him get his hair cut? I honestly could not give a shit.
People who talk about their babies all the time are bores 💤

Reactions: 8

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
A number of boards ago (we move through them very fast!) I explained what had happened to us in Disneyland Paris when my son was 2 (short version, someone picked him up in a split second at the Disney Junior show and was carrying him towards the exit). At the time I said that if T&J were reading, then please think twice about showing so much of J in their videos. There are some sick people out there, and they are giving massive access to their precious child, almost telling them exactly where they are.
I remember that. Scary.

T&J in the past often turned their back on his stroller for pics with fans. Something changed and they moved him to more front and center, maybe someone did try something while they weren't looking.

scoker

Chatty Member
Tim describing Crystal palace: some biiiiiig skylights everywhere.

Tim fascinated by some open windows on the upper levels of Main Street: Huh, wonder what’s goin’ on.
Riveting.

Their dismay at Jackson getting wet feet splashing in a puddle. Splashing in puddles is a child right of passage. Let him live! Tiny shoes are easy to dry. Be free little dude!

Jenn: Today we did some stuff, tomorrow we’ll do some different stuff.

These two have such a way with words. But their vlog tomorrow: more eating. More price tags. More shots of Tim’s watch. Looks like it might rain.

Last edited:

larrade1

Resort TV 1 creaming themself at the amount watching them while raking in super chats. Gross they are worse than the Trackers

• Sick

SpillTheTeaPlz

Tim needs to delete the shrew’s Twitter account. She’s bad for the “brand.” While he’s at it he needs to cut her out from appearing at all in the vlogs. She’s toxic.

Katnip78

To people asking about the comment. it was removed.

To sum it up, they want to kidnap Jackson and harm him.

I don't want to repeat it, verbatim.
Wow, is that not enough for them to get him off camera?? Yeah there are a lot of internet trolls out there, but I wouldnt take the chance.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
That would not be the first time that they have dressed the child in a way that made you scratch your head. Exhibit #1, the Piglet Halloween costume

I bet they are banking on Universal having some sort of "Rider Swap" option for the houses. This is a full-on Jenn tantrum waiting to happen. i just wish that, one time, someone would get the hissy-fit on camera.
The fact that these two fuckwads would even CONSIDER dragging that kid through the park in a stroller during HHN makes me question their parenting even more than I already do.

There should be a “no stroller rule” for the event. If your kid NEEDS a stroller they shouldn’t be there.

We took our son to his first HHN at 4 years old. We took him for ONE house during the daylight hours and he left with my mom before 6pm. It is an adult event and people get LOADED and get crazy. It’s MUCH TOO GOOD FOR CHILDREN (I’m kidding with the PMM reference of course)

Awwww! I loved the Piglet costume! I thought Jackson looked adorable!
I thought it was cute although poorly executed because Jenn is a lazy sack of shit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
We need a party to celebrate the 30th thread TTT style: make someone else put it all together and then enjoy while saying how hard it was to plan.

• Haha

Ryan12

They are def at GF and Jenn won’t stay off her IG stories about it. Gag

She’s going to take an extra day because “she doesn’t want to spend the entire stay editing”

Omfg if I could punch her I probably would
So 1 bed suite, 2 bed suite or DVC part of GF?

Either way it’s well north of $1k a night considering a standard room is about a grand.

These two remind me of those people that win the lottery and then are bankrupt 2 years later.

• Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Yeah we have all said some shit on this site but I would never in life want anything bad to happen to the baby. Ever.

If this is true, I am absolutely sickened.
I don’t want anything bad to happen to any of them for any reason. I don’t think any of us have any animosity against them as people we just want them to be better vloggers and not do stupid racist, homophobic crap. Plus if they don’t like people giving them parenting tips that’s another reason to keep the child out of the videos.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #30 Maybe She’s born with it, maybe it’s Megabitch

at least Tim admitted that the food is why he now has reflux he knows he’s doing this to himself so maybe he will make a change