Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Tim is surprised by the large crowds. He hasn't been to the parks this early to know what its like.

Awww. They don't have a park reservation for July 1st.

Good to know Tim has a history with hot dogs.

Tim made sure he didn't show the woman in the red shirt or JoJo.

Tim crosses his legs like a girl.

Tim, go see your doctor and get some Prilosec.

Jenn, that brownie is made with cocoa. They aren't going to import chocolate from Europe to make you a brownie from Casey's. Yes, the brownie has real sugar in it. They act like that's the best brownie in the world. It is a brownie no different than you get from your grocery store bakery. The circumference of the hot dog is the same Jenn regardless of whether it is bun length or foot long length.

Jackson can have balloons again.

One ride, lunch and off to home. What do you think? Maybe they spent an hour maybe two at the park today?

Jenn edited the video out of order. It goes from "we are on the ferry going to the car" back to Main Street at MK. Yes Tim, PMM told us where to get the hat embroidered a LONG time ago. Late to the party again.

Reactions: 9

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
This is so alarming. Their address is so easy to find. Just looking at fan pages, you can tell where they are on any given day. People are crazy. If Jenn truly has anxiety, something like this should immediately make her rethink his exposure on YouTube and take him off the channel completely. With a comment like that, I have no idea how they are sleeping at night, because you never really know how obsessed some of these fans really are.
If reported the authorities can look the person up easy enough, even if using a VPN.
I hope Jenn's sister had the presence of mind to alert IG to do so.

scoker

Chatty Member
Honestly that dress looks like the most uncomfortable thing to wear at a hot theme park especially while carrying around a 1 year old.

i hate videos like today where Jenn is in every single shot and we barely hear from Tim. The last 5 minutes of Jenn’s rambling 🤮

I really hope they take Jackson off the videos or only show him from time to time. I find it creepy that stans are so obsessed with him let alone the sickos out there that can find them at any given point in time..
She loves to hear herself talk. And not just when talking in the moment but I guarantee she loves watching herself pontificate and bloviate while she edits for hours. A modern day tale of Narcissus and the well.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Jenn looked miserable the entire video- why would she be upset about leaving? If I had a house like theirs I would be upset to leave home! I guess princess didn’t get her way 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8

omgucnt

VIP Member
I can’t believe that they don’t take that kidnapping threat more seriously.
Nothing will change, though.
Jack$on will be their cash cow that they will expect to perform like a little monkey.
As always, filming and the channel come before his best interests. Poor baby has to wait for them to give him scraps of food.
At Crystal Palace he appeared to only get grapes (finally cut up) and muffins. Jenn said he couldn’t eat from her plate. And Tim doesn’t share very well with others.
Cried on camera like the world was going to end when Trump won... but someone threatens to hurt the baby and *crickets*

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Wow, is that not enough for them to get him off camera?? Yeah there are a lot of internet trolls out there, but I wouldnt take the chance.
they are too interested in the money to take him off camera. They basically have nothing else for content at this point. The fact that somebody went on her IG to comment on the kid is the really scary part. That and the fact that it would be so easy for a deviant to buy a TTT “friendship” and have the opportunity to have a staycation with their dumb asses and their child. Really scary and gross.

Holmes83

jfc those IDIOTS! GET YOUR CHILD OFF OF GODDAMN YOUTUBE! We all know there are some truly disturbed people out there - hell, the comments on their videos I’ve seen screenshotted here are super disturbing - and without even the threat of violence. I didn’t see the comment in question (and from the look of it, I don’t need to). We’ve all seen the news stories about the lengths some people will go to… I’d elaborate where my mind is going, but I feel I’d need to post a content warning. Kidnapping or worse… IT REALLY HAPPENS.

Jjjg

VIP Member
So far I see WDW couple is at MK, Jackie, Nate, JoJo, Kyle. I'm sure there's more.

Tim and Jenn were just lazy to get a reservation when they all must have. It's not like it's their job or anything. 🙄

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Needed to witness Tim's sadness when he found the barber shop closed for two days in a row: priceless. He's looking for clues and it takes him forever to realize that the window coverings have changed. Thankfully Disney is taking their time on this if only to troll him. It seems to me that they stood by the shop, in that one spot, for a long time unable to move forward with their day after realizing all that was left to do was wait for lunch.

Jenn, the reason your son doesn't like being measured is more due to it being one of those "perform for us" things verses something he's looking forward to doing. I'm positive it has nothing to do with the doctor's office. The little girl that followed may have felt the same, or perhaps she was surrounded by strange looking people watching her and didn't like it.

Little J is about 2 inches too short for the roller coaster not that 3/4" you're hoping for Tim, but don't worry kids grow so fast, he'll be there soon. One of my most coveted photos is of my son tiptoeing trying to reach the height requirement to take out the water mouse. By the next stay he was tall enough. Shame you all turned a cute photo op into a rebellion.

Tim has "a history with hotdogs." Is Jenn aware though? :unsure:

Despite not agreeing with them putting Little J on the camera, I have to admit he saved this vlog from the trash pile. Their MK day was an absolute waste of time from beginning to end. All too obvious they're dropping down the rankings.

Last edited:
they crack me up. ordering salmon once in a while with potato wedges is not a diet. and tim gets a bacon cheeseburger and a giant cookie, but it’s healthy because he got lentil chips🤣🤡

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Not an expert on this by any means, but a few Google searches mention you request media tickets a few weeks in advance. So, my guess is he was a +1 (agree with 2020, not sure how that would fly) or Disney or some employee caved at the last minute. I absolutely believe they would have talked this up for weeks if they were invited. It's super weird.

SanDisk

After checking out and a big breakfast, I would think they wouldn't be hungry till 1 or 2?I have never seen anyone eat so much, and HAVE to eat breakfast and lunch. The video is a big breakfast, then two tiny rides and then a big lunch and then leaving. That's it.

I just now realized they are obsessed with breakfasts. They always get some giant breakfast meal all the time. And then a giant lunch and/or dinner too. Insane

• Heart

Tommytomtom

View attachment 639295
repulsive and the back of her dress showcased the fact that dresses don’t suit her
I know Jen gets a lot of flak for her looks but I wouldn't go as far as repulsive today. As someone else said its a better look than her mama June mumu she wears. Though I agree it didn't look great from the back compared to the front.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh haha I’m apparently very slow today…more coffee🤣

I wouldn’t be surprised if Holy Moly gifted the bougie GF stay though. He seems to be quite fond of the trackers

Yeah I got the vibe from Tim in her IG stories that he wasn’t thrilled that she isn’t churning out a video ASAP
Omg you saw that, too? Tim had that face. 🤣 She was like "I don't feel like editing" and he looked like blank in the face. Also he was a background prop in her story! He said nothing and Jackson started smacking Jenn again. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Exactly.. While they aren't the best parents in the world, they are far from abusive. I was abused by my mom as a kid and that's a far cry from what they are doing. They are just 2 morons that won't let him feed himself. When they do it's so inconsistent that the poor kid. One part of the video it's okay for him to feed himself, but it the very next part of the video Tim is feeding him.

Now if they were beating him on camera that's a different story....
Agreed. They are selfish parents that much is clear, but trust me, there is way worse parents out there. Now I don’t mind pickingTim and Jenn apart- I truly think they are awful people who treat others like crap. I honestly think they should quit YouTube, they are not built to do the work or handle criticism