Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Omfg who the hell says something like that. He’s just a child and ugh that shit needs to make Tim and Jenn really reconsider their actions
This is so alarming. Their address is so easy to find. Just looking at fan pages, you can tell where they are on any given day. People are crazy. If Jenn truly has anxiety, something like this should immediately make her rethink his exposure on YouTube and take him off the channel completely. With a comment like that, I have no idea how they are sleeping at night, because you never really know how obsessed some of these fans really are.

Reactions: 12

Ryan12

Apologies in advance because I'm bringing something up from a couple threads ago (I'm late to the party). But someone had brought up Tim's net worth estimate of 800k and no one really seemed to question it too hard, so I'm compelled to comment. They are worth WAY more than 800k. I'd estimate easily 4-6mil if they've taken moderate risks with investments, which I suspect they have. And they are still actively pulling in 6 figures a year from youtube as well. These guys have some dinero.
You think those two dip shits saved even a dollar of all their youtube money? I bet they are royalty cheque to royalty cheque.

Reactions: 11

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
me again!! 😂 I figure that a lot of Central Florida vloggers read here. I’m the poster who had the friend in universal sm team when the order came down to cut them from the media. Anyway, I work at a marketing department in a hospitality company. We have a good eye on their channel for awhile. So for all those Disney vloggers- Try to limit your own camera exposure with the trackers. Their name is quickly becoming worthless in the hospitality community. After a couple of years, they will likely aged out and a new vlogger will come into the scene.
I’d like to see all the fucking vloggers age out. I’m sick of the ones like Jojo and Kyle Pallo. I’m fine with more legit ones like All Ears but everyone and their fucking cousin leaving their jobs to become a damn vlogger is old as hell

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m happy they got a bubble machine for him, just surprised bc Dim would have a fucking conniption every time there were bubbles around him, as if it were hornets.
Haha yes I’m thrilled he got a bubble wand but what I find hysterical is the perfectly placed bubbles over Tim’s asshole 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You got to remember I am more senior than y’all. 😂 Tim has a propensity to purchase women’s items for himself. So I wasn’t surprised that Jack$on was in pink.
I grew up in the 80s. Nothing surprises me when it comes to clothing (or hair), except when the parts that should be covered are not. 🤣

💯 % agree....
But you know they will take him to HHN, cause they don’t trust anyone alone with him one on one.
Gee, It's a shame Tim doesn't have any brothers with kids who could watch little J, or a mom and dad would would love a chance for a sleep over with him.
🙃

peteykirch

VIP Member
Someone post the tweet Jenn made when she told off someone who asked if their kid could stand in front of them for fireworks....good thing Jennbo has broad shoulders that Jackpot can perch on.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Wow, is that not enough for them to get him off camera?? Yeah there are a lot of internet trolls out there, but I wouldnt take the chance.
I would hope that this would be a HUGE wakeup call for Tim and Jenn but, sadly, I doubt it. Takeing him off camera is the least you can do to keep Jackson safe. As a parent, your child's well-being should be your number 1 priority. Even if they wanted one last Jackson money grab they could do a video about the incident and address how they plan to reduce his exposer by no longer filming him.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Honestly you guys…I’m literally dying from ANTICI-

-PATION…for their HHN video because I know it’s going to be a mess. They have never left Jackson with anyone so why will this occasion be any different?

Katnip

And I really hope they realise that our comments on this site about J come from a place of concern- we are genuinely worried about what could happen to him. WE are not the ‘trolls’, ‘haters’ or whatever else they might think; rather, looking at some of the, frankly, disturbing and obsessive comments about J on their YouTube videos should give them a cause for worry.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Wow, is that not enough for them to get him off camera?? Yeah there are a lot of internet trolls out there, but I wouldnt take the chance.
I don't follow the sis and didn't see the comment, don't even want to know what it said. Just hearing it was bad is enough.

Loosing a child is one of my worst nightmares, I know many of us share this. No matter how much I dislike the trackers, I don't wish this upon any family and certainly not any child.
It's only a matter of time before we hear of one of these many family vloggers having a child taken.

I wish they would just stop with the family vlogging format and return to just theme parks, experiences and whatever involving just the faces and bodies of Tim and Jenn. Let Jackson grow up without the warped attention that being on social media brings.

These people like the Trackers are essentially advertising their kid to the wrong people. We know they're there. We know they're watching. There is nothing any of us, youtube or even the police can do to stop it.

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Exactly. That comment alone should be a huge red flag to the Tracker family that maybe it's time to pull back from the Jackson content. I mean I come here and crack jokes and talk about the Trackers and all but in no way shape or form do I wish them harm or death in anyway and for someone to even think that about a child is something that needs to be reported and taken seriously weather it was just words or more.
Exactly all of this.

they are fucking idiots (Tim and Jenn) but I don’t want harm to come to them…I mean watching Jenn and Tim trip makes my day but that’s how far that goes.

jackson is off limits…HES A CHILD FFS

SleepingMeh

Yeah we have all said some shit on this site but I would never in life want anything bad to happen to the baby. Ever.
This. I will talk shit about Tim & Jenn all day, but whoever wrote the comment on Instagram about harming Jackson is sick and should absolutely be monitored by the police. Like you said, I don’t wish any of them harm.

I just want:

1. T&J to keep the kid out of their videos.
2. For them to stop letting people take photos of him and especially with him.
3. T&J to get real (not online) help and tips about how to work with the kid on his speech and fine motor skills.
4. Clean their pool and house.
5. Keep the kid home and just let him play.
6. Eat a vegetable that’s not fried or covered in a fatty sauce every once in a while.
7. Stop flexing so dang much.

That’s it.

The kid deserves a chance to thrive. They are putting him in danger by using him as a money making prop in their videos!

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Tim calls her “Dottie” and says Lightening Mc’s catchphrase is “Ka-CHEW”!

Is it just me but wasn’t the child dressed feminine at DHS? 😳 Pink or coral shorts?
I think they've gotten away from "blue is for boys and pink is for girls" a long time ago. I've noticed Tim has been drawn to those colors. He saw a shirt that was a tie dye of aqua and coral and said it was "cute." I honestly don't think it matters if they want to put Jackson in pink shorts.

Tommytomtom

You know normal people are supposed to eat every 4-5 hours, right? Even people who are disabled and can do nothing but lay in bed need to eat every few hours? Like it's not normal or healthy to eat breakfast and then not eat until 4 pm.

I get that your issue with them is /what/ they eat, but making fun of how often they eat as if that's not a normal period of time between meals?? Are you ok?
This isn't necessarily correct and a lot of newer studies suggest longer periods between meals is healthier for your body. Your body needs downtime between eating and processing food to do other things to heal and restore other things. Constantly eating every few hours never gives it a break to do anything else. Intermittent fasting has been shown to be very healthy. Even better if you can do a 48 to 72 hour fast once a month or every few months. It can be very healing and restorative. I currently haven't eaten since dinner last night over 16 hours ago and feel great working a physical job in a steel mill. Dont plan on eating til I get home.

Nobody should eat like the Trackers. They are surprisingly thin for how they eat. Id be 400lbs if I ate like them.

• Heart
are they actually trying super hard to make these stupid phrases a thing like” todaaayyyy” and the world is our palm tree? so much cringe. also love that they see the pool and tim basically says “we’ll go to the pool tomorrow when all these other peasant assholes aren’t in our pool”

also, it’s so apparent that they’re major fake disney stans

peteykirch

VIP Member
LMFAO fake ass Trackers trying to show their support of their server giving a cast compliment at Guest Services....knowing Jenn she complained they didn't give Jackpot a free treat for his 19th month birthday.

Reactions: 10