The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim calls her “Dottie” and says Lightening Mc’s catchphrase is “Ka-CHEW”!

Is it just me but wasn’t the child dressed feminine at DHS? Pink or coral shorts?

Reactions: 1
They’re too stupid to engage in bribery tbh

I definitely
I definitely agree. I used to really enjoy them, now I turn it on to zone out. They aren't informative and their stardom is crashing.

Is it just me but wasn’t the child dressed feminine at DHS? Pink or coral shorts?
I wasn’t sure if they were pink or a rust color. Tim’s camera color is always off? But I don’t necessarily care about that too much. My son has some cute shirts that have sequins on them…they are super mario and change when you play with the sequins

Tim has very little Disney knowledge and it shows

Reactions: 6
... They bought it for $110,000 tried to sell it for $220,000 and it didn't sell. They sold it for $140,000. The person who bought it finished making repairs/upgrades and flipped it selling it for $210,000.
Ouch. They still made their money back after paying the agents, but that's a substantial loss. These numbers alone speak volumes about Mr DIY's capabilities.

This. However, today is 72 here, so...

So happy to be home!

They're in delusional territory if they're thinking they can show up Disney.

Reactions: 4
I related to this on literally every level! Are we the same person? I rarely eat breakfast, always have coffee, and if I'm lucky with get a full healthy dinner in and usually something small for lunch. I am no skinny mini by any means but I know I don't want to feel miserable and like a fat cow after eating.... It honestly makes me sick to watch them eat the amount of food they eat.

Hahaha I think we share a brain!! The way they eat makes me so sick. They are not normal by any stretch of the imagination

I could understand them eating 3 meals a day each if their goal was to show us how diverse food is on property. HOWEVER, they eat the same exact shit at every meal. SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY

and I’m just like you, I’m not stick thin but I’m definitely not a wheezing waddling mess . There is nothing worse than walking through a 97 degree theme park after eating a heavy meal. It’s a recipe for puke

Reactions: 10
This (again, I know I said so before).

Also, how much water do we see them drink? I realize they're not showing every moment of their lives on camera, but people who drink enough water will usually have a thermos or bottle nearby. I know when I allow myself to dehydrate I have lower energy and I put on weight. Just one simple act, drinking several glasses of water a day makes a world of difference for me.

Reactions: 7
THIS

Its clear they don’t drink enough because look at Jenn’s skin. Its sallow and puffy and crepe-y while still being greasy. If she drank enough water she would eliminate some of those issues

I always have a giant growler filled with ice and water for refills and a 40oz insulated water jug. On a hot day at the parks I will refill my 40oz at least 4 times. I drink a ton of water…

Reactions: 5

I think they've gotten away from "blue is for boys and pink is for girls" a long time ago. I've noticed Tim has been drawn to those colors. He saw a shirt that was a tie dye of aqua and coral and said it was "cute." I honestly don't think it matters if they want to put Jackson in pink shorts.

Reactions: 11
Has it been removed? i just went to look and couldn’t see it

It's not how often they eat. It's what they eat. And that it's normally the only thing they ever film. We see them eating in one part and then they cut right to another part of them eating.

then they eat the most insane stuff. They have to get every dessert, yet they never get little dude one. Then saying that he can have a cookie because it's his cheat day is just about the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Every day is his cheat day. We see them stuffing their faces and chewing with their mouths open. They look like pigs and it's quite disgusting.....

I had all kinds of colors for my son when he was growing up. We would go to Walmart and get them for the 2 for $5. LOL! Then we would go to the thrift store and they had some really cute stuff.i don't think that coral is a girl color. Although my inlaw would disagree. LOL!!

OT: I know there’s a Kyle Pallo discussion group on here, I just realized that the guy who tried to fight me with my son in my arms over “line jumping” at Haunted Mansion was Kyle Pallo.

We were in line for Haunted Mansion and my son had a MASSIVE blowout, so we told the CM what was going on and they were like; “Go ahead, take care of him and just come back here.” My wife and his godmother just pulled to the side and let others pass, and I went and cleaned him up and went back to meet my party. He thought I was trying to cut and got all bullshit with me about it and I was like; “Stop being an asshole at the happiest place on earth, we’re still trying to get everything situated here and obviously were letting you go by, this isn’t necessary.” He proceeded to call me a few names and the CM put us in the FastPass lane. I fucking hate vloggers

Really, that’s incredible, what an astronomical coincidence…

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I don’t think anything is a boy or girl color. My in laws also disagree. They were AGAST when they last saw us that my sons favorite shirt has sequins on it

Next time we see them I’m going to roll our son in glue and dip him in sequins

Reactions: 12
Talk of T&J turning into pigs gives me Spirited Away vibes, except in this case the child wouldn't want to save his parents from staying as pigs forever.

I sincerely hope he SAW the CM put you in the fastpass line. He needed to have it rubbed in his face that he made a wrong assumption.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.