Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadee91762

VIP Member
F. I know it's just words, but that's one of those people who needs to be caught, spoken to by the police and watched from there after.
Exactly. That comment alone should be a huge red flag to the Tracker family that maybe it's time to pull back from the Jackson content. I mean I come here and crack jokes and talk about the Trackers and all but in no way shape or form do I wish them harm or death in anyway and for someone to even think that about a child is something that needs to be reported and taken seriously weather it was just words or more.

Reactions: 14

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dim complains Disney makes Epcot hard to tour with a 1 year old because it opens at 11 and Jackpot needs to nap at 1pm.

Jenn informs us they will be having another Disney staycation very soon.

They stop at Mouse Gears and Dim points out new merch to him which has been on sale for nearly 2 months.

Jenn seems shocked she enjoyed a value resort despite the fact it was nearly 600 a night...though she complains there was no balcony.

Tim really enjoyed the toilet in the room and the power of the flush.

LMFAO Disney experts Dim and Gin didn't know there was under water music in the Bjg Blue Pool.

Dim apparently didn't sleep well on the trip. Jenn said she slept so amazingly...no shit Jen you are a sloth you could fall asleep anywhere and get great sleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OT: I know there’s a Kyle Pallo discussion group on here, I just realized that the guy who tried to fight me with my son in my arms over “line jumping” at Haunted Mansion was Kyle Pallo.

We were in line for Haunted Mansion and my son had a MASSIVE blowout, so we told the CM what was going on and they were like; “Go ahead, take care of him and just come back here.” My wife and his godmother just pulled to the side and let others pass, and I went and cleaned him up and went back to meet my party. He thought I was trying to cut and got all bullshit with me about it and I was like; “Stop being an asshole at the happiest place on earth, we’re still trying to get everything situated here and obviously were letting you go by, this isn’t necessary.” He proceeded to call me a few names and the CM put us in the FastPass lane. I fucking hate vloggers
Really, that’s incredible, what an astronomical coincidence…

Attachments

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
They are def at GF and Jenn won’t stay off her IG stories about it. Gag

She’s going to take an extra day because “she doesn’t want to spend the entire stay editing”

Omfg if I could punch her I probably would

• Haha
  • Heart

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Them not allowing JJ to feed himself has definitely affected his fine motor skills. You cannot dispute this.

I am glad that they are allowing him to walk along side the stroller (hanging on to a dangling carabiner). This is great for his autonomy.

No one here is calling them wolves or abusive parents. We just comment on their parental decisions that they put out for the world to see.
are we on the same thread bc i have seen MANY posters here use the word "abuse" in relation to J- 🤷‍♀️

omgucnt

VIP Member
Yeah we have all said some shit on this site but I would never in life want anything bad to happen to the baby. Ever.

If this is true, I am absolutely sickened.

PS by going searching for this comment I have unwittingly just seen jenns sisters anus and I’m not ok

• Sick

OhFFSakes

I was just going to say…who let the fucking stan out of her cage?? My god people stop defending them🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
People need an extra dose of Xanax and 3 trips to their therapist if Jackson isn’t in a vlog. I’m pretty sure those are the people this yahoo needs to be worried about.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
That’s the way his life has been the past 19 months. The controlling manipulative behavior of T&J. Which has contributed to his developmental deficits and his emotional mindset. Jack$on is terrified of doing something wrong! You can see him hesitate all the time. He is introduced to his first popsicle, bites it and is chastised for not licking it. 😬

They have missed out on so many treasured memories because they were so engrossed in shooting/editing 🤮 TTT material.

It also drives me nuts with their one and done mentality when things don’t go their way or JJ gets a boo boo.

All though I would love to see a meltdown (good for you little man) it probably will play out like you state. With Jenn/Tim glued to his side just waiting to place their viselike grip on his hands/arms if he shows one speck of resistance. This will show us the true color of them as parents.
seriously enough with the parenting causing deficits nonsense. They take him to theme parks for a couple of hours a few days a week he is not being raised by wolves.

One minute they are wasting park reservations by staying such a short time and the next they are horrible neglectful parents for making their toddler spend all day every day in theme parks🙄

MirroredSunglasses

The fact that Tim was allowed in the media section, whether he was invited by Disney or as someone else's +1, makes me nauseous. They have shown who are they are, racist homophobes who only started caring about marginalized groups when they lost their media credentials. I'd ban them from any park property, but I get that isn't realistic, but they shouldn't be allowed to be in a media section to advertise for Disney, no matter what.

Reactions: 13

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Wow! I stopped watching their videos a very very long time ago. These threads make me want to watch again just to see the stupidity. But Jenn is unwatchable. She pisses me off!!!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
She really thinks she looks amazing with that top knot bun and that white cape cover-up. 😂
Yes! What I find really comical is that she really does think very highly of herself, you can totally tell in the way she appears on camera. She’s all over her IG stories like anyone really cares what she has to say?

She’s in the worst shape of her life, her skin is terrible, and most people cannot stand her but she thinks she’s hot shit.

I’m at my heaviest weight I’ve ever been and I wouldn’t be caught dead putting myself on camera aimlessly vlogging about nothing.

She really needs a good hard look in a real mirror.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Their room looks like an absolute disaster....

Timbo ordered a side of sausage but they gave him eggs instead.The QS CMs knew Timbo didn't need more meat.

Jenn is wearing an outfit where her tits are defying physics in that the top hasn't failed and expose herself.

Timbo seems so done with Jenn when they were in the gift shop... especially when she interrupts him showing off the Luca merch.

Tim seems shocked that ApA has resort specific merchandise.

LMFAO Timbo showing us a dog sweater saying it's too hot in Florida for a dog to wear one not realizing the irony of his Gucci sweater is chef kiss good.

They are staying at a Skyliner resort but drive to Epcot instead....really taking advantage of all those amenities eh?

I would say Dim seems the type to hog the ev parking but he's never in the park long enough to finish charging.

Also Dim talking over the Nemo ride is complete trash.

Oof Jenn is nearly shoulder to shoulder with the plexiglass barriers in the Living With the Land queue.

Tim wants to grow papaya but he can't even keep his grass in good shape.

They got lunch from Sunshine Seasons...they got salmon for Jackpot but you know Jenn will polish it off. Dim got vegan chocolate mousse because if it's vegan it has no calories and is healthy by default.

Jenn can't find the word to describe her strawberries...the answer is macerated she called it candied.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

fulltilt72

Reading through the recent posts about Jackson's safety reminded me about an event that happened many years ago when I was a CM at a park up north.

A little girl was separated from her parents. The entire team was alerted to this as she was a special needs kid. The couple who abducted her. Oh my. Something out of deliverance. Anyway, the girls hair was cut and dyed. Clothes were changed. Appearance was now of a boy.

All available CM's formed a wall around the park exit area. The couple nearly escaped with the childfrom the park interior to the parking lot. A keen eyed CM noticed black dye on the back of this child's neck.

It was a very scary day for all involved but thankfully the child was reunited with her parents ❤

I do hope Tim and Jen read these threads. Things can happen quickly. They should blur out his face in the vlogs imo.

• Wow

Ryan12

That's

because they looked like they were only there for an hour.

"Lets go to Disneyworld and just look in 1 shop and get some dinner"
They didn’t even make it to the hub! Came out from lunch and started walking out.

Nice to see they wasted 2 reservations for today, and are taking 2 more for tomorrow.

35+ years in Florida and can’t deal with rain.

So who thinks Jenny 2 Dinners got a second plate of catfish at lunch? And then pounded back that massive plate of desserts.

How do these two not have diabetes??

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Yes you’re right, I’d never wish harm on ANY of them.
I just want them to stop acting so entitled, that’s my main gripe.
The only thing I hope happens to them is YouTube dries up, or their popularity dwindles tremendously and they have to get real jobs. I especially look forward to the day when Jenn has to roll her ass out of bed, put some effort into her appearance, and report to a real job. It would be true poetic justice if she had a job where she has to deal with Karens/Jenns on a daily basis. If I were in their shoes, I would be pinching myself everyday knowing that I have it so easy...all I have to do is go to the parks, film, sloppily edit some clips together, and BOOM my day is complete. I would also be so nervous, making sure I put enough money away for when this streak of luck is over, because I would remind myself everyday that I'm lucky to be in this position and it will not last forever.