Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Well 2 dinners is at Ft Wilderness watching the electrical water pageant 😳
Did she get the family bbq meal from PJs? I need her to explain what gravy is because Timbo does it every time as well.

Is Jenn using the iPotato camera phone?

So Jenn took Jackpot with her to FW? I'm sure she berated the boat staff not to force her to fold up Jackpots RV-esque stroller.

Reactions: 1

apojacks

VIP Member
How do you come up with that figure? I think you're way off. I've watched a number of youtubers who are quite open with their earnings at over 1M subscribers and they do not make as much money as people think they do.

YouTube generally pay 1p per view so you can do the maths.
There is another YouTuber who comes up with ridiculous estimates of what people are worth. Including estimating AdSense, stuff from their store and hosted stays.

apojacks

VIP Member
um there are folks who would like that much front cleavage 😳 new dress, please new dress. I don’t care your size I just don’t want to see sweaty plumbers crack on anybody, especially spilling out of a dress 🤢
I tend to wonder if it’s lack of awareness or just doesn’t give a shit?

missmothman

OT, There is a comment on Jenn’s sister’s IG page (itsahbarbieworld), that is so horrific and horrible about little Jackson, that has made me feel rather ill! I’m not going to to re post it here because it is just too disturbing but I am now questioning myself as to whether or not I should even mention his name on this site? There are really some very disgusting and disturbed people out there. Just goes to show that maybe the Trackers really should be more careful about exploiting their child!
omg I just saw this. That is fucking horrible I cannot believe it's been up there for an entire day!!!!

mjm9

VIP Member
Photo looks like it’s taken near Tomorrowland Terrace which is where the Media dessert party was, but the others in the photo aren’t wearing lanyards. I thought it was probably taken after the fireworks?

I agree with the other poster, that he was invited by Disney like sooooo many others. Even if they don’t like him, his video (probably posted after everyone else’s) will still pull in probably 300k views minimum I think
BUT TIM HASN’T POSTED A HEA VIDEO!!
At least one I could find when I go to TTT.
Their most current video is Casey’s Corner.

If HEA video is out....does Tim allude to Disney #hosting him? Does he tell us Harmony barbershop is open?

Last edited:

Member29member20

This popped up as a suggested video and I was curious to see what the apology in the title was about. Still not sure but it sounds like they got called out for fat shaming in a previous video. Didn't go back to see if said video is still there or not. Jen with her patented non apology apology. You guys just don't get their brand of humor. Lmao.

But what also stood out to me is that the last 8 years have not been kind to these two at all. Tim was actually really fit and had some muscle tone and Jens face wasnt bloated yet and her skin wasn't so terrible. I know aging comes for us all but its been a rough 8 years for the Trackers.

View attachment 639974

I believe Tim gets Botox after watching this. Nothing wrong with that at all. Just surprised no one's suspected that before.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Resort TV 1 creaming themself at the amount watching them while raking in super chats. Gross they are worse than the Trackers
People give them a crap load of money too! $50 $100 at a time- I don’t understand. That’s why I quit watching them.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Today's vlog title -

How We Entertain Our Toddler At Home, Our Disney Art & Tim Loves The Exercise Bike!

Doesn't quite match up with their channel description. They need to pick a lane.

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive.
Sounds like a travel vlog to me lol

• Haha

Gill247

Edited to correct its not the hotel, it says its at Happily Ever After. Does anyone know where its taken? Anyway hoping its a sign that he's not actually back on the list and just got the pass from that hanger on. Will be interested to see how he frames it in the vlog.
Photo looks like it’s taken near Tomorrowland Terrace which is where the Media dessert party was, but the others in the photo aren’t wearing lanyards. I thought it was probably taken after the fireworks?

I agree with the other poster, that he was invited by Disney like sooooo many others. Even if they don’t like him, his video (probably posted after everyone else’s) will still pull in probably 300k views minimum I think

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Was it just me or did it seem like Jenn was over the top being fake when she kept saying Doc McStuffins was J's faaaaaavorite of all the characters?
Since she doesn't appear to watch any programs with him how would she know unless she read him a book with her character? She admitted Jackson watches his movies and shorts with Tim.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I must be missing some thing I didn’t hear a joke about thunder thighs or see them cutting down locals
No they said that in another video not this one. A YouTube commenter was hurt by Tim's joke and let them know in her comment. Jenn apologized in this video for the other video.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Tim doesn’t know what a salad is so he doesn’t know what a salad bowl is.

Figured he would have called it a popcorn, chips or candy bowl.
I agree. It could be used for popcorn or chips easily. Not a mixing bowl.