Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brookie

Chatty Member
ResortTV is there and just confirmed they will not be reading chat during the show. I wish it were to be respectful but apparently it messes with the zoom.

Also someone from the dis is there but I don’t know if they are streaming it.

Man people who approach these people in the parks during their livestreams can really be fucked up.
I refuse to ever watch or support them. All day livestreams and superchats - NOPE!

Reactions: 1

foxyg2

Chatty Member
I thought we might have just gone at a bad time but when my family went to Legoland it was 2018 in October and it was absolutely dead. We’ve visited the one in Windsor quite a few times and it was always rammed so was bizarre and sent so many pictures of how empty it was. Not another soul to be seen in some areas.
To be honest I don't think most people even put Legoland on their radar as a place to visit when they come to Orlando, its Disney or Universal and then maaaayyyyybbbe Sea World. I did the Discovery Cove thing a couple years ago and we took advantage of the unlimited free entry to Sea World, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens for 14 days that came with the purchase price and both parks were still very quiet. It was great to not have to wait in long lines, but it felt almost creepy how few crowds were there as we also spent time in Epcot and AK on that trip. Aquatica had more people of all the options. I couldn't tell you one thing Legoland has to offer and I live close enough to visit any time.

coleworldddd

Hello all! Long time lurker, first (and probably only time) chatting! There is a very interesting post made on their subreddit. Should head on over there before it gets taken down!

mjm9

VIP Member
How many views do we think this long awaited haircut will get? They are averaging 250k - 200k so I'm not sure it will be much more than that? Are the general public really that concerned about the Disney barbers?
The last ten TTT videos averaged 123K views.
Only one video was above 200K.
Not quite sure where you are getting your figures from. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But OK.

DoreenP

Yeah but I wondered if he was wearing a hat or cap since it was raining.

You can be assured the Trackers have never nor will they ever turn down any hosted event. They are like pigs at the trough when it comes to getting anything free whether it is lodging, tickets, or food. They've been hosted in New Smyrna, Margaritaville (although it was hosted by an individual not the resort itself), Anna Maria Island, etc. Believe me, they were not as afraid of COVID as they would have you believe.
I disagree. Those other hosted stays were private. If they went to the Germany store opening with all the other media, how could they reasonably justify not going into other stores at the same time? Tim would only look at merch that was stationed outside at that point. Their stans would question them incessantly. They had an image to uphold. Don’t get me wrong, if they did skip it I’m sure it rotted them.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Well some of my friends from school have. A couple have given them free advice on how to conduct themselves in the public eye. Honestly if it were me I would take away Jenn’s accounts and suggest only Tim answer fans
seriously? How narcissistic do you have to be to turn down free or advice?

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Notice how at the start of the video Dim mentions its the first time trying his new watch all day....we didn't hear anything after than about it
I'm sure he would have said more if it didn't work. He didn't have a magic band as a backup this time.

Katnip78

They’ll just ignore it. The sister could not even tell them too. This is why they shouldn’t allow him in other people’s pics either. Those posts put their location in real time. Stop parading him around & getting him to smile and do a thumbs up for strangers!
Was it a picture of her with him or did someone just say it on one of her pictures?

apojacks

VIP Member
Ok guys… I’m in WDW right now… I had a Dim spotting last night at MK. What an awkward man. We saw him interacting with some stans and it was embarrassing. Like this man is on auto pilot or something.

I left to watch HEA from GF, and I thought I saw Jenn on a balcony but then was like “No they’ve already stayed here before…” then I saw the her IG story…
Hey can you confirm what someone told me earlier today that Dim was indeed wearing a media lanyard?

apojacks

VIP Member
I feel like Tim already semi did one of those for her. Dropping at LEAST $500 on dresses from Shore that made her look worse than ever
She’s gonna want a boob job, paniculectomy, the bat wings shaved off, a Brazilian butt lift and lipo. That ain’t gonna help Jenn.

Galorious

VIP Member
I respect your view on that, but I appreciate he doesn't really put W on cam, ALL the time like Dim, unless for specific reasons, like: day in the life of, and his birthday.
No he doesn't but I can't legit say one thing for one vlogger and something else for another just because I like them more.